FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Mobile data inactive between 1:00 and 6:00

45 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By pol3ni, Member on 24th October 2019, 05:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello guys

A week ago, an interesting problem started popping up.At work, my mobile data suddenly started to disappear from 4G to H+ from 1:00 to 6:00.After 6:01 comes 4G back.Then it works 4G normally during the day until 1:00.Then is the same data drop from 4g to H+.
Until a week ago, 4g worked for me without a problem.I don't know what else to do. I tried practically everything.
I have a Bootleggers ROM

Here's a list of what I've tried but it still doesn't work

I call my provider and all setting on my phone are o.k
I put my sim card in the phone from a coworker who has the same provider -4G works
i put his card in my phone -same provider-4G does not work
i reset the APN settings and copy them from a co-worker-4G does not work
I reset the rom-4G does not work
I installed new rom-lineage 16-4G does not work
Then i said i will delete everything and return my OPO to 100% stock.I wait until 1:00 and here we go again data drop agai to H+
What the hell is going on with my phone.I no longer have any idea. Obviously I'll have to buy a new phone

Thank you guys for any help
29th October 2019, 11:48 PM |#2  
Flag Khartoum
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pol3ni

Hello guys

A week ago, an interesting problem started popping up.At work, my mobile data suddenly started to disappear from 4G to H+ from 1:00 to 6:00.After 6:01 comes 4G back.Then it works 4G normally during the day until 1:00.Then is the same data drop from 4g to H+.
Until a week ago, 4g worked for me without a problem.I don't know what else to do. I tried practically everything.
I have a Bootleggers ROM

I put my sim card in the phone from a coworker who has the same provider -4G works
Then i said i will delete everything and return my OPO to 100% stock.I wait until 1:00 and here we go again data drop agai to H+
What the hell is going on with my phone.I no longer have any idea. Obviously I'll have to buy a new phone

Tried using 4G only mode?
You using Do Not Disturb mode??
Tried setting bearer to LTE only in APN Settings??
You have some apps related to saving battery or so??
30th October 2019, 12:36 AM |#3  
OP Member

More
1 Yes
2 No
3 I do not know how
4 No
23rd November 2019, 11:00 PM |#4  
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 1,138

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pol3ni

Hello guys

I have a Bootleggers ROM

From what you wrote, I suppose you did tests within the same BTS.
The mast operator has the ability to change signal parameters over specific periods of time. It looks like your phone can't cope with this madness of change and, for example, makes the wrong choice of another mast in the area. Check which mast you are connected to in the time periods described. You can use LTE Discovery or OpenSignal.

Move the phone out of range of this station and repeat the check.
If it works well elsewhere, then you have the basis to file a complaint with your network operator.
24th November 2019, 09:20 AM |#5  
OP Member

More
You are right reason is the network provider.But it took some time before they admitted
The network provider shuts down some LTE frequencies that this phone supports between 1.00 and 6.00.
As a reason, they said that these frequencies are used by few users and that they save electricity at night.So I have two solutions, going to another provider or buy a new phone.
So I decided to buy a new phone.And that will be oneplus 7 pro.I hope to get it another week.
29th November 2019, 07:04 PM |#6  
OP Member

More
Well my oneplus 7 pro has arrived.And the 4g network is now working normally.

Thank you to all of you who have helped me in these years in solving problems
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)