FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

No Wifi/Mobile data/IMEI, Baseband version Unknown

163 posts
Thanks Meter: 36
 
By radium22, Senior Member on 6th January 2015, 01:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have already tried this guide (great info there):

http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...5#post55488755

Unfortunately, it didn't quite work out for me. The issue I have been having is that the phone reports unknown baseband version and there is no IMEI. Wifi was still working originally. The issues came after I flashed the latest lollipop alpha modem needed for the latest CM12 build/kernel.
After I experienced the issue, I flashed back the 44s modem. Then Wifi was also gone.
As of right now, the best I can do is:
1. Install ColorOS 2.0.0
2. OTA to ColorOS 2.0.4
ColorOS gave me Wifi back.
At this point, I tried to fastboot install TWRP per @NikoZBK suggested. The fastboot command reported successful but it still got the ColorOS recovery. So I have to...
3. Fastboot flash 30o with flash-all.bat
However, by doing so, my Wifi is gone and I still have unknown baseband version and IMEI. Therefore, I went back to (1) and (2), took out this line: fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin in flash-all.bat and run flash-all.bat again.
At this point, Wifi is still working but I still have unknown baseband version and IMEI.
4. Flash pre-rooted 44s in TWRP. The issues are still there.

I also tried doing "make_ext4fs /dev/block/mmcblk0p15" in TWRP and it actually killed Wifi. I am running out of ideas. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
6th January 2015, 06:38 AM |#2  
elrey311's Avatar
Member
Flag Causey
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radium22

I have already tried this guide (great info there):

http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...5#post55488755

Unfortunately, it didn't quite work out for me. The issue I have been having is that the phone reports unknown baseband version and there is no IMEI. Wifi was still working originally. The issues came after I flashed the latest lollipop alpha modem needed for the latest CM12 build/kernel.
After I experienced the issue, I flashed back the 44s modem. Then Wifi was also gone.
As of right now, the best I can do is:
1. Install ColorOS 2.0.0
2. OTA to ColorOS 2.0.4
ColorOS gave me Wifi back.
At this point, I tried to fastboot install TWRP per @NikoZBK suggested. The fastboot command reported successful but it still got the ColorOS recovery. So I have to...
3. Fastboot flash 30o with flash-all.bat
However, by doing so, my Wifi is gone and I still have unknown baseband version and IMEI. Therefore, I went back to (1) and (2), took out this line: fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin in flash-all.bat and run flash-all.bat again.
At this point, Wifi is still working but I still have unknown baseband version and IMEI.
4. Flash pre-rooted 44s in TWRP. The issues are still there.

I also tried doing "make_ext4fs /dev/block/mmcblk0p15" in TWRP and it actually killed Wifi. I am running out of ideas. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Give this thread a look:http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...o-efs-t2821020. Look at page 9 and post 83. I don't know if it will help with your problem, but it fixed mine a few months back.
6th January 2015, 04:20 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elrey311

Give this thread a look:http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...o-efs-t2821020. Look at page 9 and post 83. I don't know if it will help with your problem, but it fixed mine a few months back.

Thanks for the info. I tried that but didn't work out for me unfortunately.
7th January 2015, 01:44 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Finally, the issue is fixed!!! Here is what I have done:

1. fastboot flash 22R
2. reboot (No Wifi, No IMEI, Unknown Baseband version)
3. fastboot flash TWRP
4. reboot (Still No Wifi, No IMEI, Unknown Baseband version)
5. Download and copy OnePlus ColorV2.0.4i Beta Native.zip to internal
6. reboot to TWRP and flash OnePlus ColorV2.0.4i Beta Native.zip
7. reboot
8. Wifi, IMEI, mobile data, and baseband version are BACK!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radium22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift radium22 Ad-Free
13th January 2015, 05:58 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radium22

Finally, the issue is fixed!!! Here is what I have done:

1. fastboot flash 22R
2. reboot (No Wifi, No IMEI, Unknown Baseband version)
3. fastboot flash TWRP
4. reboot (Still No Wifi, No IMEI, Unknown Baseband version)
5. Download and copy OnePlus ColorV2.0.4i Beta Native.zip to internal
6. reboot to TWRP and flash OnePlus ColorV2.0.4i Beta Native.zip
7. reboot
8. Wifi, IMEI, mobile data, and baseband version are BACK!

Where did you find this 'OnePlus ColorV2.0.4i Beta Native.zip' file?
4th March 2015, 01:00 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vleiss

Where did you find this 'OnePlus ColorV2.0.4i Beta Native.zip' file?

can u pls share this file if u find it..?

OnePlus ColorV2.0.4i Beta Native.zip
7th April 2015, 12:54 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
I tried all methods, delete modemst1 and modemst2. Flash coloros manually, write imei with QPST (With this method regained imei but no signal and information is provided "radio off" and I can not find networks manually. I tried almost everything and can not get anything, just wi-fi. Someone having a backup of efs ?? or qcn?? , if you do not want to share the imei, blur the line 550, i need a backup of a running device., I will not clone or anything, I just need to repair my data qcn as there are 6468 and only have 5 lines with values.
7th April 2015, 06:44 AM |#8  
Shankar9822's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rombdeta

I tried all methods, delete modemst1 and modemst2. Flash coloros manually, write imei with QPST (With this method regained imei but no signal and information is provided "radio off" and I can not find networks manually. I tried almost everything and can not get anything, just wi-fi. Someone having a backup of efs ?? or qcn?? , if you do not want to share the imei, blur the line 550, i need a backup of a running device., I will not clone or anything, I just need to repair my data qcn as there are 6468 and only have 5 lines with values.

I think its illegal to share these kind of information. I might be wrong though.
I know that you will not clone the IMEI but its against the rules to share this info.
Someone will be able to help you, I guess!!!
7th April 2015, 07:45 AM |#9  
Heisenberg's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 19,099
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rombdeta

I tried all methods, delete modemst1 and modemst2. Flash coloros manually, write imei with QPST (With this method regained imei but no signal and information is provided "radio off" and I can not find networks manually. I tried almost everything and can not get anything, just wi-fi. Someone having a backup of efs ?? or qcn?? , if you do not want to share the imei, blur the line 550, i need a backup of a running device., I will not clone or anything, I just need to repair my data qcn as there are 6468 and only have 5 lines with values.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankar9822

I think its illegal to share these kind of information. I might be wrong though.
I know that you will not clone the IMEI but its against the rules to share this info.
Someone will be able to help you, I guess!!!

Hi, @rombdeta, unfortunately for you @Shankar9822 is right, nobody can share their EFS backup with you. It's up to each user to backup their own EFS partition for safekeeping, this information is readily available all over this device section on XDA and on the OnePlus forums.

Transmitted via Bacon
7th April 2015, 08:38 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Okay, you are right, i understend. But QCN, is different, have a parameters of the network. Is only that i need, because i have repaired imxx, wifi, bluetooth, but in the radio signal i have 0 dbm 99 asu, because i haven't the radio band who is in the QCN, and the information on this. If i can repair that, i will make a guide to recover imei without a EFS backup, so please help me with the QCN. Best regards.
8th April 2015, 12:43 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
After 10 days without the phone, and read about QCN in many sites and much info, i repair my device. For anyone who has tried all possible solutions, to no avail, they sent me a message, I will gladly help you. But I can't open a guide as I have understood, so this is the only solution I can currently provide. Thanks everyone. Greetings To You!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes