FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do you want me to keep on release new builds?

Yes

48 Vote(s)
45.71%
No

0 Vote(s)
0%
Stock Omni is good enough, you don´t need to

6 Vote(s)
5.71%
Yes, and if possible with built-in updater

41 Vote(s)
39.05%
Yes, but I don´t care downloading manually

10 Vote(s)
9.52%

[ROM][6.0.1] OmniRom

1,940 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,855

By herna, Recognized Developer on 31st October 2015, 12:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

What is OmniROM?

OmniROM Gerrit Review

OmniROM JIRA Bug Tracker

Disclaimer

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
 */
CHANGELOG:
Code:
2015-12-26: Prebuilt Chromium New bootanimation! New calendar app added DSPManager is back DSPManager dark theme support: DeskClock dark theme support Remove deprecated Settings options Updated Launcher3 dark theme Configurate vibrate in camera launch gesture [EXPERIMENTAL] Updates to charger driver Show carrier laber and customize carrier label Weather in Quicksettings(Header view) 2015-12-17: Fixed issues with non booting OnePlus One devices Fixed network switching issues Documents UI: fix selected items Improve recents-view: Rework Find7Parts Added Lockscreen settings icon 2015-12-11: Android 6.0.1_r3 Double tap to sleep on status bar Enable voice lockscreen shortcut Welcome back More Full screen recents Add option to disable search bar in recents Launcher 3 welcomes dark mode DayNight improve storage summary Header image packs 2015-12-02: EXPERIMENTAL: sync power with oppo and oxygen OS sources Fix Oppo headset button detect Fix NFC Omniswitch, feeling green? base: add storage support enabled for Browser Snapdragon Camera: added 16:9 camera options for pictures 2015-11-28: Unlink notification volume is back Move lockscreen wallpaper to display Move UI tuner to developer settings Bring back screen record shortcut OmniSwitch welcome to 6.0 2015-11-23: Fixed recovery issue Fixed flashlight issue Dark theme is here! 2015-11-17: Welcome back silent mode Facebook/Messenger crash fixed Minor device improvements 2015-11-12: Updated to android-6.0_r26 Changed camera libraries to Oppo ones NFC Fixed Forever 2015-11-10: Changed hardware keys layout: Menu recents, home Search Updated adreno blobs DRM libraries cleanup Updated camera blobs Navbar enabler Manual focus for camcorder: Snapdragon Camera Sound recording for HSR videos: Snapdragon Camera 2015-11-06: FIXED SODS AND DISPLAY INCOMPATIBILITIES Updated camera blobs for Marshmallow Re-added Buttons section Updated screenshot icon to material Improved scrolling cache 2015-11-04: WiFi MAC Address fixed Modified panels with Oxygen OS stuff Statusbar silent icon fixed Updated default wallpaper Updated icon for Snapdragon Camera 2015-11-03: Backuptool enabled NFC fixed Switch back to OxygenOS blobs Added Snapdragon Camera DSPManager deleted Fixed gap in statusbar Deleted App Ops from 5.1.1 2015-10-31: Camera not saving pictures is fixed Doze mode enabled 2015-10-30: Initial Release
DOWNLOADS:
omni-6.0.1-20151226-find7op-HOMEMADE.zip
omni-6.0.1-20151217-find7op-HOMEMADE.zip
omni-6.0.1-20151211-find7op-HOMEMADE.zip

KNOWN BUGS:
Code:
* You tell me
Gapps:
OpenGapps 6.0

Omni only supports TWRP recovery, use any alternate recovery at your own risk.

Source
OmniROM Source

XDA:DevDB Information
OmniRom 6.0, ROM for the OnePlus One

Contributors
herna, maxwen
Source Code: https://github.com/omnirom/android_k...ee/android-6.0

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP

Version Information

Created 2015-10-31
Last Updated 2015-12-16
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20151031-023342.png
Views:	52482
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	3528337   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20151031-023345.png
Views:	52018
Size:	128.8 KB
ID:	3528338  
The Following 158 Users Say Thank You to herna For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st October 2015, 12:19 PM |#2  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Notes:
  • Omni does NOT provide root by default. You MUST flash SuperSU in recovery for any type of root
  • Omni is not compatible with MultiRom, so whenever you try flashing this ROM as primary or secondary and it´s not working for you is your fault. No reports are welcome or will be answered related to this.
  • Omni does not take responsability on fails regarding XPOSED, your mod, your troubles. No reports are welcome or will be answered related to this.
  • Omni for the OnePlus One uses Oppo Find7/7a camera blobs, so there will no be anyway to help users to use Oxygen OS and if any tries or get it, please don´t post here since it´s not accepted.
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to herna For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st October 2015, 12:23 PM |#3  
Flag Pilipinas
Thanks Meter: 2,987

Donate to Me
More
Thank you mate another build for 6.0.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to madsponge26 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift madsponge26 Ad-Free
31st October 2015, 12:49 PM |#4  
Flag L'viv
Thanks Meter: 2,381

Donate to Me
More
Cool, maybe you need this for camera?
https://github.com/tilaksidduram/and...b195724ff7d86d
In addition to https://github.com/omnirom/android_h...e93832ac6a34b1
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CraZY_BoY^ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CraZY_BoY^ Ad-Free
31st October 2015, 12:57 PM |#5  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraZY_BoY^

Cool, maybe you need this for camera?
https://github.com/tilaksidduram/and...b195724ff7d86d
In addition to https://github.com/omnirom/android_h...e93832ac6a34b1

Thanks for trying on help, but this is not the fix. I already have added the libboringssl-compat for compilation, thought it´s compiling maybe there is some conflict. I´ll logcat in a few hours to check what the error is.

PD: I already was looking for the CM thread as some of the builds are shared on my afh account and know all the process, anyway thanks for the desire of help.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to herna For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st October 2015, 03:40 PM |#6  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 378

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by herna

Thanks for trying on help, but this is not the fix. I already have added the libboringssl-compat for compilation, thought it´s compiling maybe there is some conflict. I´ll logcat in a few hours to check what the error is.

PD: I already was looking for the CM thread as some of the builds are shared on my afh account and know all the process, anyway thanks for the desire of help.

Hi @herna. I have seen you in the galaxy note forums. Great to see you develop for many devices. Thanks for developing for our bacon..

Sent from my Oxygenated One
31st October 2015, 06:12 PM |#7  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 921

More
Thanks 😊
31st October 2015, 07:03 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 465

More
Is there any way to remap hardware keys without the option being built in?

Also, NFC is borked on this build. Can't switch it on
31st October 2015, 07:21 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1,277

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itslels

Is there any way to remap hardware keys without the option being built in?

Also, NFC is borked on this build. Can't switch it on

Any other problems apart from NFC?
The Following User Says Thank You to ~KV For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ~KV Ad-Free
31st October 2015, 07:27 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 465

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KV

Any other problems apart from NFC?

I cant't find a way to activate Google Now on tap with hardware keys, but other than that...not that I have seen. Pretty decent build to try out.
The Following User Says Thank You to itslels For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itslels Ad-Free
31st October 2015, 08:34 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Stuck at One+ logo. Clean flash with Slim 6.0 GAPPs using latest TWRP multiROM, but just one ROM.

I've tried without GAPPs and same problem.

I'm sorry, I don't have a PC to take a log.

Enviado desde mi MI PAD mediante Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)