This version is the full, stable release of CyanogenMod 11S for the OnePlus One.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
The source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
This thread is about the official CyanogenMod 11S release for the OnePlus One. As such, we will not provide support in this thread for the following:
- Custom kernels
- Devices with Xposed installed
- Users who have modified system files
- OpenSource CM11 builds
If you are using the OpenSource CM11 builds for OnePlus One, please visit this thread instead: here
First time flashing CyanogenMod 11S on your device, or coming from another ROM (e.g. ColorOS)?
- WARNING: This procedure will factory reset your device! Accounts, applications, settings, etc will be lost!
- Download the file cm-11.0-XNPH33R-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip to your PC from the links below
- Reboot your device into Fastboot mode by holding PWR+VOL-UP
- Connect your device via USB to your PC
- Unpack the downloaded zip
- Open a command prompt (Windows) or terminal (Linux/Mac) and perform the following fastboot commands:
- fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
- fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
- fastboot flash dbi sdi.mbn
- fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
- fastboot flash rpm rpm.mbn
- fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
- fastboot flash LOGO logo.bin
- fastboot update -w cm-11.0-XNPH33R-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip
- Upgrades must be performed via the CyanogenMod updater
- Go to Settings > About Phone > System Updates and follow the on-screen instructions
Experience issues? Please provide the following info:
- If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
- If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
- Please use Pastebin when possible.
Latest version: CyanogenMod 11S (4.4)
The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
OnePlus One - CyanogenMod 11S, ROM for the ONEPLUS ONE
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP
Current Stable Version: XNPH38R
Last Updated 2014-10-07