FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

CyanogenMod 11S

57 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,701

By CyanogenMod, Retired Recognized Developer on 6th August 2014, 11:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
CyanogenMod 11S is the custom build of CM included with the OnePlus One based on Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over AOSP for your device.

This version is the full, stable release of CyanogenMod 11S for the OnePlus One.

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.

The source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Important information:
This thread is about the official CyanogenMod 11S release for the OnePlus One. As such, we will not provide support in this thread for the following:
- Custom kernels
- Devices with Xposed installed
- Users who have modified system files
- OpenSource CM11 builds

If you are using the OpenSource CM11 builds for OnePlus One, please visit this thread instead: here

Instructions:

First time flashing CyanogenMod 11S on your device, or coming from another ROM (e.g. ColorOS)?
  1. WARNING: This procedure will factory reset your device! Accounts, applications, settings, etc will be lost!
  2. Download the file cm-11.0-XNPH33R-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip to your PC from the links below
  3. Reboot your device into Fastboot mode by holding PWR+VOL-UP
  4. Connect your device via USB to your PC
  5. Unpack the downloaded zip
  6. Open a command prompt (Windows) or terminal (Linux/Mac) and perform the following fastboot commands:
    • fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
    • fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
    • fastboot flash dbi sdi.mbn
    • fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
    • fastboot flash rpm rpm.mbn
    • fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
    • fastboot flash LOGO logo.bin
    • fastboot update -w cm-11.0-XNPH33R-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip
Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 11S?
  1. Upgrades must be performed via the CyanogenMod updater
  2. Go to Settings > About Phone > System Updates and follow the on-screen instructions
Issues?

Experience issues? Please provide the following info:
  • If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
  • If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
  • Please use Pastebin when possible.
Download Links:

CyanogenMod:
Latest version: CyanogenMod 11S (4.4)
Download: Cyngn.com

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
OnePlus One - CyanogenMod 11S, ROM for the ONEPLUS ONE

Contributors
ciwrl
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Stable Version: XNPH38R

Created 2014-08-07
Last Updated 2014-10-07
The Following 115 Users Say Thank You to CyanogenMod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CyanogenMod Ad-Free

6th August 2014, 11:54 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Nice. Hopefully the next OTA gets rid of the nasty bugs (play service drain, gestures, wifi, etc)
The Following User Says Thank You to moqwai. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift moqwai. Ad-Free
7th August 2014, 12:28 AM |#3  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 37,924

Donate to Me
More
Nice to see the official Cyanogen XDA account. Doesn't this belong in development though?
The Following User Says Thank You to zephiK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zephiK Ad-Free
7th August 2014, 01:09 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Because CyanogenMod 11S is a special, closed build, this thread doesn't belong in the Development section. A second thread, for OSS builds, is incoming in Development
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to neatchee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neatchee Ad-Free
7th August 2014, 01:36 AM |#5  
Flag New Castle
Thanks Meter: 463

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiK

Nice to see the official Cyanogen XDA account. Doesn't this belong in development though?

CyanogenMod can do as he please! Lol
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Android The Greek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Android The Greek Ad-Free
7th August 2014, 02:11 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 185

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neatchee

Because CyanogenMod 11S is a special, closed build, this thread doesn't belong in the Development section. A second thread, for OSS builds, is incoming in Development

Does this mean we are going to get "beta" builds of 11S quicker and not have to wait for OTA? That would be awesome to have quicker updates to the software.
7th August 2014, 03:28 AM |#7  
Flag Almada
Thanks Meter: 0

More
We really need a OTA updade to 4.4.4 and bug fix.
7th August 2014, 07:40 AM |#8  
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 393

More
Excellent. Really miss 11s hopefully this gives us early 11s builds (maybe even 11s Nightlies?) to be flashed to us who know how to flash. Excited
7th August 2014, 08:25 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
I've done the installation using TWRP, performing a full wipe and, after I've installed the zip.
Is necessary to perferm all of the fastboot command that I've read or, they are necessary only without twrp?
Thanks in advance.
7th August 2014, 08:46 AM |#10  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Can we please have more regular OTA updates please.......CM11S feels very buggy......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wesleyrpg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wesleyrpg Ad-Free
7th August 2014, 09:09 AM |#11  
Flag Timisoara
Thanks Meter: 20

More
CyanogenMod updater is telling me I have an unsupported device. I am rooted without unlocking the bootloader and was on franco's kernel, but flashed boot.img from the link in this thread.

I go past the warning, but the updater on my computer won't find the phone.

Any ideas?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)