[KERNEL][OPO] FrancoKernel - r57 - 16th September - LineageOS 15.1 custom roms

24,725 posts
Thanks Meter: 137,737

Post Reply Email Thread
3rd May 2017, 02:11 PM |#10001  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 4

More
App showing me this, worked fine 1 hour ago.

Reinstalling App didn't help.

EDIT: Fixed
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170503-150345.png
Views:	614
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	4136606  
3rd May 2017, 05:41 PM |#10002  
Forum Moderator
Flag Bruges
Thanks Meter: 6,769

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerNoobikeks

App showing me this, worked fine 1 hour ago.

Reinstalling App didn't help.

EDIT: Fixed

It would be great if you posted how you got it fixed. This may help other users that encounter this in the future. You can also make it more search friendly by typing out some core words of the error like "no FK available". Awesomesauce!

Sizzled with Bacon 🥓
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Timmmmaaahh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Timmmmaaahh Ad-Free
3rd May 2017, 05:43 PM |#10003  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmmmaaahh

It would be great if you posted how you got it fixed. This may help other users that encounter this in the future. You can also make it more search friendly by typing out some core words of the error like "no FK available". Awesomesauce!

Sizzled with Bacon 🥓

It was a issue with the HTTPS certification of francos website. Nothing specific to me
The Following User Says Thank You to DerNoobikeks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DerNoobikeks Ad-Free
3rd May 2017, 07:19 PM |#10004  
Thanks Meter: 1,833

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmmmaaahh

Sizzled with Bacon 🥓

"The software utility Cron is a time-based job scheduler in Unix-like computer operating systems. People who set up and maintain software environments use cron to schedule jobs (commands or shell scripts) to run periodically at fixed times, dates, or intervals."
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170503-234817.png
Views:	1378
Size:	197.7 KB
ID:	4136983  
The Following User Says Thank You to Gawd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gawd Ad-Free
6th May 2017, 05:00 AM |#10005  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Carcavelos

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawd

"The software utility Cron is a time-based job scheduler in Unix-like computer operating systems. People who set up and maintain software environments use cron to schedule jobs (commands or shell scripts) to run periodically at fixed times, dates, or intervals."

6th May 2017, 10:22 AM |#10006  
Thanks Meter: 206

More
Anyone knows of a simple way to have fk-rXX.zip automatically renamed to something like kernel.zip?

I would like to have CyanDelta flash the newest kernel each time I update LOS. Currently to accomplish this, I need to manually update CyanDelta's settings with each update, since the file name always changes with the version #.

Maybe someone has already written a script for this and would like to share?
6th May 2017, 07:52 PM |#10007  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Carcavelos

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkhcb

Anyone knows of a simple way to have fk-rXX.zip automatically renamed to something like kernel.zip?

I would like to have CyanDelta flash the newest kernel each time I update LOS. Currently to accomplish this, I need to manually update CyanDelta's settings with each update, since the file name always changes with the version #.

Maybe someone has already written a script for this and would like to share?

I'll add that feature for a future app release.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2017, 08:16 PM |#10008  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

You are amazing! Thank you! Hopefully you can also add an autodownload feature.

Thanks again!
6th May 2017, 11:34 PM |#10009  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Carcavelos

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

You are amazing! Thank you! Hopefully you can also add an autodownload feature.

Thanks again!

Auto-download? What do you mean?
The Following User Says Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2017, 01:41 AM |#10010  

More
Quote:

Quote:

Auto-download? What do you mean?

Honestly, I will just be happy to have the static file name.

However to answer your question, it be cool if we can also have the app automatically dl (if enabled in the settings) any new version of the kernel (as it checks for updates). That way, the file is automatically saved to cyandelta folder or whatever folder we use to update our rom. I understand this can be technical, so feel free to ignore it.

Thank you for even responding to my post. Now many devs would. I'll stop bothering you now. Thanks for everything
7th May 2017, 02:14 AM |#10011  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Carcavelos

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Honestly, I will just be happy to have the static file name.

However to answer your question, it be cool if we can also have the app automatically dl (if enabled in the settings) any new version of the kernel (as it checks for updates). That way, the file is automatically saved to cyandelta folder or whatever folder we use to update our rom. I understand this can be technical, so feel free to ignore it.

Thank you for even responding to my post. Now many devs would. I'll stop bothering you now. Thanks for everything

I don't think that's a good idea. It's an easy recipe for disaster. Notifying about a new update it's good enough in my books About the file name I'll probably implement it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)