FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL][OPO][LineageOS] FrancoKernel - r56 - 12th May - LineageOS 15.1 custom roms

23,479 posts
Thanks Meter: 129,623

Post Reply Email Thread
8th August 2018, 04:03 PM |#10421  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
I had one last night just few hours after flashing official Los. No drop in percentage and never had one with sultan. But it probably was the Rom.

10th August 2018, 08:03 PM |#10422  
Thanks Meter: 631

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPOt585

I had one last night just few hours after flashing official Los. No drop in percentage and never had one with sultan. But it probably was the Rom.

Don't think so, I've heard from multiple people that they have reboots with this kernel on latest lineage
11th August 2018, 07:35 PM |#10423  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheeler

Don't think so, I've heard from multiple people that they have reboots with this kernel on latest lineage

same here.
Something once a week sometimes twice a day.
12th August 2018, 09:37 AM |#10424  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanhbat

@franciscofranco, After apply power-saving profile with Lower screen resolution option, my hardware navigation is completely disabled, you can see I have to enable software keys.
Using official LOS 14.1 with r55. Thank you

Same here, temporally enabled navigation on screen but this is very annoying, how to get hardware buttons back working?
I know it is not hardware failure as they do work in recovery, just not in rom.
15th August 2018, 03:48 PM |#10425  
Thanks Meter: 86

Donate to Me
More
I have the weirdest issue and I can't seem to find the cause...

My battery life ok for an six year old phone, but after upgrading to Oreo my charging time has over quadrupled! It always charged relatively fast, but now I have to wait an hour for barely 10% when not using the phone.

I switched back to my previous backup and behold it charges normally.

On a side note, this issue happens with or without FK. I tested if the kernel made a difference over the past two days, but I don't think anything in Android is in control of charging... besides the kernel :s

I'm at a loss, even swapping cables and chargers makes no difference.
15th August 2018, 05:11 PM |#10426  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfjuocekr

I have the weirdest issue and I can't seem to find the cause...

My battery life ok for an six year old phone, but after upgrading to Oreo my charging time has over quadrupled! It always charged relatively fast, but now I have to wait an hour for barely 10% when not using the phone.

I switched back to my previous backup and behold it charges normally.

On a side note, this issue happens with or without FK. I tested if the kernel made a difference over the past two days, but I don't think anything in Android is in control of charging... besides the kernel :s

I'm at a loss, even swapping cables and chargers makes no difference.

Six years old phone? Are you a time traveler?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OPOt585 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OPOt585 Ad-Free
16th August 2018, 12:24 AM |#10427  
Thanks Meter: 86

Donate to Me
More
Well, four years seem to last forever
16th August 2018, 09:05 AM |#10428  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hey! i'm getting low charging voltage (400-600 mA) with AMPERE app.
with this kernel can I change and increase the charging current using synapse?

thanks for the help man
16th August 2018, 10:07 AM |#10429  
Thanks Meter: 310

More
I'm running this kernel on official build of LOS15.1 2018-08-06, everything works fine. Battery finally charges fast - with original OPO charger and high quality aftermarket cable I get 1.8A charging current when screen is off (according to AccuBattery). I used to get 800mA max with the stock LOS kernel. No reboots so far, everything works stable and fast. Good to be back on Franco Kernel after a few years break, used to run it on CyanogenOS.
The Following User Says Thank You to CrysisLTU For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CrysisLTU Ad-Free
17th August 2018, 08:45 AM |#10430  
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Hi guys!
Can anyone tell me how is battery life with version r56 flashed on LineageOS 15.1?
I'm currently using LineageOS 15.1 (2018-08-13) with stock kernel, and battery life is pretty bad. If I flash r56 i will have an improvement? Thank you!
17th August 2018, 08:52 AM |#10431  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkubica91

Hi guys!
Can anyone tell me how is battery life with version r56 flashed on LineageOS 15.1?
I'm currently using LineageOS 15.1 (2018-08-13) with stock kernel, and battery life is pretty bad. If I flash r56 i will have an improvement? Thank you!

No, kernel compile with pretty old source rn, and seem like it doesn't compile with Los source
The Following User Says Thank You to Thanhbat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thanhbat Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)