[KERNEL][OPO] FrancoKernel - r57 - 16th September - LineageOS 15.1 custom roms

24,725 posts
Thanks Meter: 137,737

Post Reply Email Thread
8th October 2014, 03:42 PM |#5001  
Flag Thessaloniki / Macedonia
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Sorry for bringing this up again, but since i'm using an almost latest CM11 Nightly along with r24 shouldn't the graphical glitches have gone away?
I'm not flashing every day a rom, since early September i got into my hands the phone i've flashed 5 or 6 Nighties and never had such graphical glitches before, until i flashed 29/9 Nightly along with r22 and now 06/10 Nightly along with r24.
8th October 2014, 03:46 PM |#5002  
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 3,130

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiftsism

Sorry for bringing this up again, but since i'm using an almost latest CM11 Nightly along with r24 shouldn't the graphical glitches have gone away?
I'm not flashing every day a rom, since early September i got into my hands the phone i've flashed 5 or 6 Nighties and never had such graphical glitches before, until i flashed 29/9 Nightly along with r22 and now 06/10 Nightly along with r24.

So, you're not on the latest nightly? If you're experiencing issues, don't you think you should update the rom first to see the if that clears it up before posting?
The Following User Says Thank You to Tzfardaya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tzfardaya Ad-Free
8th October 2014, 03:55 PM |#5003  
Thanks Meter: 162

More
Hey guys just a question. Did you have problem when u change governor?
8th October 2014, 03:57 PM |#5004  
Flag Calgary

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicola1989

Yes, every time I switch governors my big toe starts itching... And given the boots I wear at work, scratching my toe is a big problem....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tzfardaya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tzfardaya Ad-Free
8th October 2014, 04:02 PM |#5005  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzfardaya

Yes, every time I switch governors my big toe starts itching... And given the boots I wear at work, scratching my toe is a big problem....

Is so hard for you to answer directly?
8th October 2014, 04:05 PM |#5006  
Flag Calgary

More
Quote:

Is so hard for you to answer directly?

What? You asked if I had a problem, I answered directly.... Just because it's not the answer you want, doesn't mean it's not a valid answer to your question....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tzfardaya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tzfardaya Ad-Free
8th October 2014, 04:10 PM |#5007  
Flag Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Meter: 484

More
Quote:

Could you clearly elaborate on the context of this question? I don't typically find reason to change the governor, but I would presume you're asking because you are having a problem. That information may lead to a more helpful and complete response.

Best wishes.
The Following User Says Thank You to dmarden For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dmarden Ad-Free
8th October 2014, 04:11 PM |#5008  
Flag Calgary

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarden

Could you clearly elaborate on the context of this question? I don't typically find reason to change the governor, but I would presume you're asking because you are having a problem. That information may lead to a more helpful and complete response.

Best wishes.

Aww, I was hoping he'd figure that out on his own...
8th October 2014, 04:15 PM |#5009  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarden

Best wishes.

Thx for answering, I change scheduler and use row, but when I select the phone restart him self, for this I ask of some one have trouble

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Quote:

U are useless like always..
8th October 2014, 04:18 PM |#5010  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I think I've flashed the wrong Franco kernel. My phone is stock in boot process. I still have access to twrp recovery mode, but I've only got the cm11s Franco zip on the phone. How do I transfer the right Franco zip to my phone?
8th October 2014, 04:24 PM |#5011  
Flag Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Meter: 484

More
Quote:

Thx for answering, I change scheduler and use row, but when I select the phone restart him self, for this I ask of some one have trouble

Gotcha. I quickly adjusted these settings on my device and did not experience a restart.

Quote:

Quote:

U are useless like always..

I wouldn't say he (or anyone for that matter) is useless. Aside from (and not specific to) this brief interaction, the sheer quantity of [redundant, vague, strange, uninformed, incoherent, etc] questions in this thread is pretty amazing. You can see from my signup date vs post count... I don't post a TON. Where I see there is a need, I do. That said, for someone who posts and engages a lot... staying on point against the quality of posts that so many people make here... I'd say it is no easy task.

I find that the quality of the question has a huge impact on the quality of the response/answer. Not just here, but in general.

Best of luck sorting out your issue, though. Hopefully you get to the bottom of it.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobber79

I think I've flashed the wrong Franco kernel. My phone is stock in boot process. I still have access to twrp recovery mode, but I've only got the cm11s Franco zip on the phone. How do I transfer the right Franco zip to my phone?

The easiest solution would be to just flash the proper kernel from your backup. You don't have an on-device backup accessible?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dmarden For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dmarden Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)