FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
OnePlus 6 On Sale

[KERNEL][OPO][LineageOS] FrancoKernel - r56 - 12th May - LineageOS 15.1 custom roms

23,376 posts
Thanks Meter: 128,811

Post Reply Email Thread
8th October 2014, 01:25 PM |#5001  
Account currently disabled
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 524

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benthe

I'm currently on 38R, using Franco r23 from AOSP branch.
Which image(s) I should flash to get on r24?

Either for now. The my split back in the future. And it would be the same as before

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337jay

Because it says do not flash this if you're not on the latest OTA and I am not on the latest OTA since I'm runninh Mahdi's 2.8.

Try it

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

8th October 2014, 02:47 PM |#5002  
Thanks Meter: 2,337

More
So its safe to just flash the r24 zip for new ota straight up like any zip correct?
8th October 2014, 02:52 PM |#5003  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaverc118

So its safe to just flash the r24 zip for new ota straight up like any zip correct?

Correct.
The Following User Says Thank You to someth1ng For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift someth1ng Ad-Free
8th October 2014, 03:20 PM |#5004  
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 2,131

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vomer

if youve modded stuff then it wont flash - follow the steps i posted when you get back

Thank you. The only thing I've modded was adding Xposed, but I've already disabled that and rebooted. Just kindly waiting for the OTA to hit me since I didn't bring a laptop with me.
8th October 2014, 03:26 PM |#5005  
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 3,131

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red5

Thank you. The only thing I've modded was adding Xposed, but I've already disabled that and rebooted. Just kindly waiting for the OTA to hit me since I didn't bring a laptop with me.

What do you need a laptop for?
Rename file
Flash ota zip
Done...

Unless you're still rocking the stock kernel, in which case just grab the OTA zip linked somewhere here and flash away... No filename needed....
The Following User Says Thank You to Tzfardaya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tzfardaya Ad-Free
8th October 2014, 03:36 PM |#5006  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
@franciscofranco Shouldn't you change the OP since AOSP and CM11S kernel are the same now?
8th October 2014, 03:41 PM |#5007  
Flag Calgary

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzel

@franciscofranco Shouldn't you change the OP since AOSP and CM11S kernel are the same now?

Odds are it's a temporary match up and he'd just have to change it back in a week...
8th October 2014, 03:42 PM |#5008  
Flag Thessaloniki / Macedonia
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Sorry for bringing this up again, but since i'm using an almost latest CM11 Nightly along with r24 shouldn't the graphical glitches have gone away?
I'm not flashing every day a rom, since early September i got into my hands the phone i've flashed 5 or 6 Nighties and never had such graphical glitches before, until i flashed 29/9 Nightly along with r22 and now 06/10 Nightly along with r24.
8th October 2014, 03:46 PM |#5009  
Flag Calgary

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiftsism

Sorry for bringing this up again, but since i'm using an almost latest CM11 Nightly along with r24 shouldn't the graphical glitches have gone away?
I'm not flashing every day a rom, since early September i got into my hands the phone i've flashed 5 or 6 Nighties and never had such graphical glitches before, until i flashed 29/9 Nightly along with r22 and now 06/10 Nightly along with r24.

So, you're not on the latest nightly? If you're experiencing issues, don't you think you should update the rom first to see the if that clears it up before posting?
The Following User Says Thank You to Tzfardaya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tzfardaya Ad-Free
8th October 2014, 03:55 PM |#5010  
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Hey guys just a question. Did you have problem when u change governor?
8th October 2014, 03:57 PM |#5011  
Flag Calgary

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicola1989

Hey guys just a question. Did you have problem when u change governor?

Yes, every time I switch governors my big toe starts itching... And given the boots I wear at work, scratching my toe is a big problem....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tzfardaya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tzfardaya Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)