Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL][OPO] FrancoKernel - r57 - 16th September - LineageOS 15.1 custom roms

24,646 posts
Thanks Meter: 136,984

Post Reply Email Thread
23rd July 2014, 10:39 PM |#601  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Would this work on stock one plus one, which I think is CM 11S?

23rd July 2014, 10:40 PM |#602  
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 3,130

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WayTooGosu

That is all that this works on....
23rd July 2014, 10:42 PM |#603  
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 2,133

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiK

DHL is probably playing with your OnePlus as we speak

Red5: I just wish the USB cable was longer, its so nice but its so short.

Yeah, I have a longer cable thats no issue. I like the power plugin though.

Everything about opening up the phone just screamed high quality. It was a nice experience and told me that my money was well spent.

So dont hate me... but upon unlocking, rooting and flashing this kernel, I can still get OTA updates and they will still apply tot the phone and not have issues, right?
23rd July 2014, 10:43 PM |#604  
Flag Calgary

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red5

Everything about opening up the phone just screamed high quality. It was a nice experience and told me that my money was well spent.

So dont hate me... but upon unlocking, rooting and flashing this kernel, I can still get OTA updates and they will still apply tot the phone and not have issues, right?

I hate you anyways... :-p
Your opo wasn't supposed to arrive before mine..

But yes, you should be fine.

Oh, and how short are we talking wrt the cable? 6-8 inches? Or 3ft?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tzfardaya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tzfardaya Ad-Free
23rd July 2014, 10:47 PM |#605  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 37,900

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WayTooGosu

It works on Mahdi but only if u use the unofficial version of Franco which is not supported in this thread but it works. Thats what I personally use.

Quote:

Hehe I use the old USB cable laying around. Although I do like the blackberry folding charger I had for my N5 but thats only 1.8A whereas the stock OPO charger is 2.0A.

I had a problem when I closed the box back, the tray with the phone didn't "click" so it didnt close the box properly so I had a hard time pulling it back out.

I think you might have to uncheck CM recovery in dev options as well.
23rd July 2014, 10:48 PM |#606  
Thanks Meter: 299

More
Got the phone and flash kernel immediately today. I haven't had time to read back thru all 62 pages. Are there Franco recommended settings and if so are they applied by default through his app? Where can I find them if they exist? Thanks guys, very happy to be here.
23rd July 2014, 10:50 PM |#607  
Flag Calgary

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by newellj79

Got the phone and flash kernel immediately today. I haven't had time to read back thru all 62 pages. Are there Franco recommended settings and if so are they applied by default through his app? Where can I find them if they exist? Thanks guys, very happy to be here.

Default...
The Following User Says Thank You to Tzfardaya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tzfardaya Ad-Free
23rd July 2014, 10:50 PM |#608  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 37,900

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by newellj79

The recommended settings are the default ones. Thats why they're default. Alternatively, if you want to you can use a 0 hotplug configuration (search for "0 hotplug") and you'll find my post about it.

Welcome, hope you enjoy FK and the phone
The Following User Says Thank You to zephiK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zephiK Ad-Free
23rd July 2014, 11:01 PM |#609  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 536

More
Question guys:
To those who have "flashed" a cwm custom recovery. Have you been able to successfully receive OTA updates from CM11s before?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
23rd July 2014, 11:15 PM |#610  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 366

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleemLDJ

Question guys:
To those who have "flashed" a cwm custom recovery. Have you been able to successfully receive OTA updates from CM11s before?

Yes. Just make sure to uncheck the option where it will also update the recovery when a new OTA is released. If you don't, you'll have to re-root your phone after the OTA. I believe the option is in Dev Options.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akarol For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akarol Ad-Free
23rd July 2014, 11:27 PM |#611  
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 2,133

More
Thanks for the help guys. This is already one of the better threads in this section (excluding obvious reasons being the best kernel).

Signature updated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Red5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Red5 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)