LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
All information and files — both in source and compiled form — are provided on an as is basis. No guarantees or warranties are given or implied. The user assumes all risks of any damages that may occur, including but not limited to loss of data, damages to hardware, or loss of business profits. Please use at your own risk. Note that unless explicitly allowed by the warranty covering your device, it should be assumed that any warranty accompanying your device will be voided if you tamper with either the system software or the hardware.
Official LineageOS Wiki: https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/bacon
First time LineageOS 14.1 installation on your OnePlus One:
- Read the official Wiki page
- Unlock your bootloader if you haven't done so already
- Flash a custom recovery via Fastboot
- Push GApps (arm) and the CM 14.1 zip to your device
- Boot into Recovery
- Perform factory reset
- Flash the LineageOS 14.1 zip from SD card
- Flash GApps from SD card
- Downloads : https://download.lineageos.org/bacon
- Changelog : https://download.lineageos.org/bacon/changes
- Google Apps (arm) (nano is recommend): http://opengapps.org/?api=7.1&variant=nano
- Su addon (arm): https://mirrorbits.lineageos.org/su/...arm-signed.zip
- Su remover (arm): https://mirrorbits.lineageos.org/su/...arm-signed.zip
You can report bugs on our Jira bug tracker as explained in our wiki.
- ROOT! ROOT! Give me root or i'll die!!! Where root is???
- Root has been removed from LineageOS builds, to allow people who are not interested in root access to enjoy apps such as PokemonGo or banking apps. A zip to re-enable root will be provided here. Other packages such as SuperSu, magisk or others are not supported and may cause problems
- Why no nightly this week?
- Build failed. Check again in 7 days
- When do I have to wipe data?
- You must wipe data only when you're switching from another rom or migrating to Snapshot branch from Nightly and vice versa. You don't need to wipe data when you update in the same release channe (this applies to 13.0 -> 14.1 upgrades too)
- Will you add <insert awesome feature here>?
- I won't. If you write it, submit a commit to gerrit, where it will be reviewed.
The LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
[OFFICIAL][7.1] LineageOS 14.1 - OnePlus One [bacon], ROM for the OnePlus One
linuxxxx, forkbomb444, cyanogen
Source Code: https://github.com/lineageos
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Last Updated 2017-04-12