By jrior001, Senior Member on 1st March 2019, 10:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */
Installation:
If you are on stock OS, you need a custom recovery first. You can get the recommended TWRP recovery in the official installation instructions link below.
If you are coming from stock or other ROMs, you need to make a factory reset.
As always, make sure to backup before installing this ROM.

More detailed instructions at:
Install LineageOS on bacon

Official Download link:
LineageOS Downloads

Recommended Google Apps package:
Open GApps (Nano/pico are the only ones that fits)

Changelog:
Changes for bacon

Bug reports:
How to submit a bug report
LineageOS JIRA

Donate to support development:
Donate via PayPal to jrior001
Donate via PayPal to LineageOS

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS, ROM for the OnePlus One

Contributors
jrior001, npjohnson, mikeioannina
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2019-03-01
Last Updated 2019-03-01
The Following 50 Users Say Thank You to jrior001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jrior001 Ad-Free

1st March 2019, 10:06 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Let's try it out....bacon pie...
1st March 2019, 10:27 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrior001

Already on my list to look into. Its been working in bring up testing so should be easy fix.

Thanks for the great work you (and others of course) have done for getting bacon to remain a supported device by LineageOS

Regarding LED notificattion issue, it seems that in some unofficial builds have already found the solution thanks to @dar2q

Quote:
Originally Posted by dar2q

if you use the commit from hxxps://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/android_device_oppo_msm8939-common/+/234947 even though it is for another model, the LED starts working with SELinux still set to enforcing (sorry but i cant post links yet)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dar2q

@KiD3991 and @Tomoms for the LEDs to fully work (aka pulsing) you need to allow it in the sepolicy/file_contexts file:

Code:
/sys/devices/[a-z0-9]+\.i2c/i2c-[0-9]/[0-9]-[a-z0-9]+/grpfreq u:1object_r:sysfs_leds:s0
/sys/devices/[a-z0-9]+\.i2c/i2c-[0-9]/[0-9]-[a-z0-9]+/grppwm u:1object_r:sysfs_leds:s0
remove 1 at u:1object

I really don't know if it will be related to, but I tell you it just in case it can be useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drezz2

What exactly does "Issue with play store and our device fingerprint" consist of what I can or can not do? that is, the store works but it is possible that it will not let me install any app?

It means that Play Store provides us with obsolete versions of some applications (such as Instagram or Facebook). The simplest solution is to download them from sites like apkmirror, that's all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taurus_XDA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Taurus_XDA Ad-Free
1st March 2019, 10:41 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I have a problem with adb sideload. I made Format Data and when I try to flash Pie by adb sideload on TWRP says "you need adb 1.0.34 or newer". How can I proceed?

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk
1st March 2019, 10:43 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Someone have issue with camera? Freeze...
1st March 2019, 10:44 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Because of the new thread devoted to lineageos 16 I will repeat the description of issues with the first LOS16 relase:
- NFC is not working (GPay), phone can receive NFS tags but cannot send it,
- camera app crashes, it has no permission to device camera,
- led notificatiins are not working.

Upgrade according to LOS developers recommendations: from last LOS15.1 flash in trwp, ROM and gapps pico.
1st March 2019, 10:44 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Hardware Buttons
Hi, not sure if you're aware of this already but hardware buttons don't seem to turn off after nav bar is toggled. Can anyone else confirm this? I've dirty flashed over 15 so maybe that's why but I'm not sure. By the way, thanks for supporting our device even longer. Props to the lineage team!
1st March 2019, 10:48 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Just wanted to ask if SELinux is enforcing or permissive on this build? Thanks once more![/QUOTE]
1st March 2019, 10:52 PM |#9  
Flag London, UK
Thanks Meter: 7,712

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miaoruicong31431614

Just wanted to ask if SELinux is enforcing or permissive on this build? Thanks once more!

Official builds always enforce SELinux.
1st March 2019, 11:13 PM |#10  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus_XDA

Thanks for the great work you (and others of course) have done for getting bacon to remain a supported device by LineageOS

Regarding LED notificattion issue, it seems that in some unofficial builds have already found the solution thanks to @dar2q

I really don't know if it will be related to, but I tell you it just in case it can be useful.

It means that Play Store provides us with obsolete versions of some applications (such as Instagram or Facebook). The simplest solution is to download them from sites like apkmirror, that's all.

thanks
the problem maybe detecting in what applications that happens, maybe you are not aware of it

Is it possible that this is the cause of this too?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/com...pps_even_when/
(Maybe it has nothing to do ... but I've noticed)

maybe I should wait a bit longer to install the rom being the main mobile.
I hope that the first battery data (drainage) .. is provided by the people who have it installed
1st March 2019, 11:23 PM |#11  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 133

More
Good
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
los, oneplus one

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)