FORUMS

[APP] [RECOVERY] [19/10] CameraNext + GalleryNext from CyanogenOS 12.1 YOG4PAS2QL

375 posts
Thanks Meter: 407

By andrew2511, Senior Member on 26th August 2015, 01:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
In attachment the apk with correct libs of the new camera extracted from latest 12.1-YOG4PAS2QL update, useful to bring to CM12.1 nightlies and snapshot the goodies of Cyanogen Camera.

To install simply flash in TWRP recovery the attached zip and they will persist in the system even updating to the latest nightly. Everything is working so far on CyanogenMod nightlies and snapshots; panorama works and no flash bugs.

Update 19/10:
Added zip CameraNext+GalleryNext_YOG4PAS2QL_cmOTAsurvive.zip with new Camera Next (v. 2.0.005) and Gallery Next (v 2.0.0) from latest 12.1-YOG4PAS2QL build (no new features just a bugfix release)
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to andrew2511 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andrew2511 Ad-Free
26th August 2015, 07:50 AM |#2  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 9

More
thanks i've been looking for this. since my current rom doesnt retain the cm camera next
The Following User Says Thank You to hotland For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hotland Ad-Free
31st August 2015, 02:58 PM |#3  
Flag Salerno
Thanks Meter: 657

More
Lib files are to place in system/lib?

Inviato dal mio A0001 utilizzando Tapatalk
31st August 2015, 08:10 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 350

More
Flash bugs still presents in third party apps camera, like Google camera... So for me useless
1st September 2015, 05:51 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1,367

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by molonad

Flash bugs still presents in third party apps camera, like Google camera... So for me useless

???
This camera is the only one that does not have the problem, so why useless? I'd say it's exactly the opposite.
The Following User Says Thank You to fmc000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fmc000 Ad-Free
1st September 2015, 06:27 AM |#6  
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 245

More
Thanks a lot, this fixes the errors you have if you install Camera Next via apk on the nightlies (for example panorama crash)

@andrew2511
Is it possible to have a recovery flashable version?

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by molonad

I gave up trying to use Google Camera with OPO... It's my favourite camera app but it has some annoying bugs (the continuous focus during video for example) that make it unusable for me.
The only apps working fine I found are CameraNext and ColorOS Camera.

What's the flash bug you are talking about?
1st September 2015, 10:25 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 3,722

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by provolinoo

What's the flash bug you are talking about?

Pictures are split in the middle with different exposures when flash is used
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-y...213_100813.jpg

No issues on CameraNext, Color OS Camera ports and Camera FV5
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AcmE85 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AcmE85 Ad-Free
1st September 2015, 10:41 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 407

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by provolinoo

Thanks a lot, this fixes the errors you have if you install Camera Next via apk on the nightlies (for example panorama crash)

@andrew2511
Is it possible to have a recovery flashable version?[COLOR="Silver"]

Recovery flashable zip added in op
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to andrew2511 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andrew2511 Ad-Free
2nd September 2015, 09:55 PM |#9  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 15

More
thanks bro..tested..nt everything though
7th September 2015, 11:29 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 721

More
Do you mind posting the Gallery as well?
8th September 2015, 10:09 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Thanks for the app ...

Note: to avoid any issue when you copy the folder to app folder in system directory, do not for get to set the permission for the CameraNext folder, the app and the lib folder. The permission must be the same of the CyanogenMod camera or the Google camera (folder and apk).

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to eng_saad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eng_saad Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)