#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot. */
- Backup all your data (Important)
- Factory data reset
- Wipe /dalvik, /system and cache.
- Flash the ROM
Issues and reports
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
What doesn't work?
You tell me.
ROM: ROM Download (Basketbuild)
GApps: Open GApps
Old AOSP build: GitHub GoogleDrive
Kernel Source: https://github.com/YumeMichi/kernel_oneplus_onyx
Special thanks to
1. Custom kernel?
No! There is no compatible custom kernel for Sultan based ROM now.
2. WiFi display? Car bluetooth? Or else?
I don't use those functions so if you have problem with them, please provide some related logs.
OmniROM 8.1 for OnePlus X, ROM for the OnePlus X
Source Code: https://github.com/omnirom
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: OxygenOS 3.1.3
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2018-07-13