#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot. */
Most of the introductions of this post are copied from Sultanxda's CM13.0 post.
Custom kernels are not compatible with this ROM. I will NOT provide support if you install a custom kernel.
- Based off latest generic LineageOS 15.1 sources (root access is NOT included)
- OTA updates via built-in Updater
- Configurable multi-color notification LED
- Custom camera app with several manual controls and high-speed video recording with audio
- Custom camera HAL made by Sultanxda featuring:
-4K UHD video recording
-High-speed video recording with audio at 60 FPS and 120 FPS for 720p, and 60 FPS for 1080p
-Consistent 30 FPS video recording in all lighting conditions
-Intelligent anti-shake algorithm (significantly reduces motion blur when capturing photos)
-Faster autofocus in low lighting conditions
-No stuttering in camera viewfinder
-Improved photo quality
-Photo capture up to 4208x3120 resolution (instead of 4160x3120)
- Many other misc. improvements under the hood
- Based off latest CAF Marshmallow kernel source from Qualcomm (LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.13)
- Removed lots of excessive bloat
- Dynamic CPU input boost driver I wrote myself (makes the phone feel smooth without destroying battery life)
- CPU underclocked to 1958 MHz by default (you can disable this; see why I did this in the FAQ in the 3rd post)
- Custom thermal control driver I wrote myself (features 8 thermal throttle steps; keeps the phone cool)
- LCD KCAL by Savoca
- Westwood TCP congestion algorithm (enabled by default)
- exFAT support
- NTFS support
- No placebo patches, features, or compiler "optimizations"
- Many other misc. improvements not listed here
Kernel (lineage-15.1-sultan branch): https://github.com/YumeMichi/kernel_oneplus_onyx
Local manifest (contains the rest of the sources): https://github.com/YumeMichi/android...l_manifest.xml
Installation instructions (for first-time installation):
First, perform a backup of your existing setup, and then perform a clean install (wipe /data and /system; TWRP is recommended).
Then, flash the ROM, flash a Google apps package, Magisk if you want root access, and then reboot.
Installation instructions (for updating to a newer release):
If you are already running my LOS 15.1 ROM, then you can update to a newer version of the ROM via the built-in OTA updater or by simply dirty-flashing the new ROM build without wiping anything.
REQUIRES OXYGENOS 3.1.3/3.1.4 FIRMWARE!
Final build: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dIf...ew?usp=sharing
Google Apps: https://opengapps.org/
Magisk (if you want root access): https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...mless-t3473445
Disable CPU underclock: http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...t/dl/?id=21084
1. What's the difference between this ROM and LineageOS?
They are almost same thing. I only added pixel navbar, pixel audio and custom qs tile to my ROM.
2. Custom kernel? OSS camera?
This ROM is fully based on Sultan's cm-13.0, I will not replay any custom kernel or OSS camera request.
LineageOS 15.1 for OnePlus X, ROM for the OnePlus X
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: OxygenOS 3.1.3 or above
Based On: LineageOS
Stable Release Date: 2018-02-09
Last Updated 2019-05-11