dead screen?!

Search This thread

RamonAndroid

Mar 23, 2017
Hey, I just dropped my phone for the second time. The first time my screen cracked a little bit but noting to big and everything still worked. No today for the second time, on the left bottom corner of the phone. No new cracks in the screen, but the back got cracked and the corner is damaged.
The phone still displays the notification light, and shows when its charging. When I keep down the power butten I feel the phone vibrate like turning on, but no screen on. My computer also detects the phone when I plug it in. but once again no screen on.

Do you think there is a way to get the screen back to life, or is it dead? Meaning I must replace the phone or screen.

Update 1:
Phone screens is all snow when i can turn it on, not moving.

- Arno

Last edited:

aa_vi

Jul 11, 2016
Hey, I just dropped my phone for the second time. The first time my screen cracked a little bit but noting to big and everything still worked. No today for the second time, on the left bottom corner of the phone. No new cracks in the screen, but the back got cracked and the corner is damaged.
The phone still displays the notification light, and shows when its charging. When I keep down the power butten I feel the phone vibrate like turning on, but no screen on. My computer also detects the phone when I plug it in. but once again no screen on.

Do you think there is a way to get the screen back to life, or is it dead? Meaning I must replace the phone or screen.

Update 1:
Phone screens is all snow when i can turn it on, not moving.

- Arno
it's just HARDBRICK follow the guide of hard brick and you will get your phone back

winesh

Jan 5, 2011
There are several applications which allow you to control a phone with broken screen on computer. You can find in xda apps and also hacks section. If this works, meaning pc shows phones startup screen etc., your phones screen is broken. It also gives you the chance to backup a few things.

By the description you gave, I would say screen is broken. Check ebay for replacement parts if you are handy, or like previous guy said oneplus service (which could be expensive for you)

RamonAndroid

Mar 23, 2017
thanks for the reply. it's indeed my screen but it works again, sometimes... there most be a bad connection so its falls out now and than and i have to give it a gentry tick to get it back.. i will get it fixed soon