[KERNEL][OPX][LineageOS] FrancoKernel - r11 - 12th Dec

23,375 posts
Thanks Meter: 128,807

Post Reply Email Thread
9th March 2017, 11:38 AM |#11  
Flag THANE
Thanks Meter: 905

More
Hello bro i need permission regarding your kernel on one plus x i have ported a one plus x rom and i wanna use it one plus one the kernel is working fine in one plus one( I skipped the device checking and made it work)

would be great if you allow me to use it

Thanks

9th March 2017, 02:25 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Why are always 4 cores online?
Edit: Got answered on Franco's twitter
9th March 2017, 05:12 PM |#13  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shatteringlass

Didn't work for me coming from LOS (17/03/02 build) with Boeffla kernel. Wiped cache and dalvik, flashed fk r1 and bootloop. Phone kept returning to the boot splash screen and then straight to recovery. Looking forward to solving. Thanks for now.

Not compatible with LineageOS yet. It's written in the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolio_xda

Thanks for the kernel, Franco!
It's a shame that it only supports OOS.
FYI I installed it on Sultan's CM13 and everything works fine except dt2w. The switch in settings does nothing and there is no switch in Kernel Adiutor. I hope that your kernel will be compatible with CM/AOSP based roms in the future.
Edit: Wifi is also not working.

It won't work on Sultan's, he uses a very specific Kernel with specific changes that only work on his specific rom build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W!ld

Facing heating issue...
Everything else is buttery smooth.

There's no heating issue. The device throttles just fine when under stress. I run several CPU stability tests before I push a new Kernel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhairya

Hello bro i need permission regarding your kernel on one plus x i have ported a one plus x rom and i wanna use it one plus one the kernel is working fine in one plus one( I skipped the device checking and made it work)

would be great if you allow me to use it

Thanks

I don't understand what you're asking. Use what where?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2017, 05:32 PM |#14  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 225

More
@franciscofranco Thanks for this!

Waiting for LineageOS 14 (and all based ROMs) support. Most people don't really use OxygenOS since it's slow and buggy
The Following User Says Thank You to Calvin2394 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Calvin2394 Ad-Free
9th March 2017, 05:56 PM |#15  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin2394

@franciscofranco Thanks for this!

Waiting for LineageOS 14 (and all based ROMs) support. Most people don't really use OxygenOS since it's slow and buggy

It's not slow with FK, at all. I made sure of that. There was a specially bad issue that I reported to OP 1 year ago, which makes the device have a gigantic stack of uninterruptible threads after a while on screen off. My record was a load average close to 200, 200, 200 which is insane and destroyed the device's performance. That's fixed on FK. Also all cores are online at all times, there's no need to shut down 2 cores, and mpdecision is disabled so that it doesn't mess with the devices performance.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2017, 06:50 PM |#16  
Flag indore
Thanks Meter: 157

More
thanks finally the great franco kernel is here damn really appreciate your work
9th March 2017, 08:27 PM |#17  
Flag Kannur
Thanks Meter: 71

Donate to Me
More
Something really worth for the OnePlus X after a long time. I have been waiting for this day. Thank you.
9th March 2017, 08:47 PM |#18  
Flag indore
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

It's not slow with FK, at all. I made sure of that. There was a specially bad issue that I reported to OP 1 year ago, which makes the device have a gigantic stack of uninterruptible threads after a while on screen off. My record was a load average close to 200, 200, 200 which is insane and destroyed the device's performance. That's fixed on FK. Also all cores are online at all times, there's no need to shut down 2 cores, and mpdecision is disabled so that it doesn't mess with the devices performance.

yeah really i underclocked the cpu to 1957 ghz and input boost enabled to 652mhz, the phone literally flies on oxygen os. Also the antutu score is 55222,literally made my day thanks a lot

One wierd thing though, kernel auditor shows my battery capacity to 3000mah, is it true?? or is it after the kernel, anyways its buttery smooth.. magical
10th March 2017, 12:27 AM |#19  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androidoo

yeah really i underclocked the cpu to 1957 ghz and input boost enabled to 652mhz, the phone literally flies on oxygen os. Also the antutu score is 55222,literally made my day thanks a lot

One wierd thing though, kernel auditor shows my battery capacity to 3000mah, is it true?? or is it after the kernel, anyways its buttery smooth.. magical

Battery size is 2525mAh.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2017, 05:04 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Hi, I flashed your kernal yesterday, all great and the device is buttery smooth but just one thing I noted. When ever the phone goes into to deep sleep the device doesn't wake up on pressing the power button. Have to restart the phone by long pressing the power button. And I haven't changed anything using the kernal adiutor app, just using your default settings.

Can you kindly guide me if something is wrong from my side. May be if you want a log I'll try to pull out a log tonight.

Thanks alot for your work.
The Following User Says Thank You to balachandar.1741 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift balachandar.1741 Ad-Free
10th March 2017, 07:02 AM |#21  
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 533

Donate to Me
More
last night i had a random reboot while i was asleep
funny thing is i can not get a log as the option is greyed out
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)