last night i had a random reboot while i was asleep
funny thing is i can not get a log as the option is greyed out

10th March 2017, 09:08 AM |#22  
Forum Moderator
Flag /home/
Thanks Meter: 383

Donate to Me
More
Although I do not own this device, thanks for the kernel!

@franciscofranco a small off-topic note: your "View GitHub profile" link that appears upon clicking on your name is broken. You have to specify only your GitHub username in the user CP because XDA automatically adds https://github.com/ before it. In your case that part is doubled. I just thought you could fix it for the convenience sake
The Following User Says Thank You to Fobos531 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Fobos531 Ad-Free
10th March 2017, 09:39 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hey, what a nice addition to the almost forgotten OPX!
Will the kernel be available for CM roms in the future? I'm currently running CM13 with arsenic kernel, but would try yours.. Or I might switch to boeffla I heard battery is also better there
10th March 2017, 12:10 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 144

More
Never used your kernel before but heard lots of good stuff about it. Could you elaborate your features a bit more or point me to the direction where I can find those information? Like what scheduler or govenors are available and what filesystems are supported? Thanks in advance
10th March 2017, 01:45 PM |#25  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 129,304

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by balachandar.1741

Hi, I flashed your kernal yesterday, all great and the device is buttery smooth but just one thing I noted. When ever the phone goes into to deep sleep the device doesn't wake up on pressing the power button. Have to restart the phone by long pressing the power button. And I haven't changed anything using the kernal adiutor app, just using your default settings.

Can you kindly guide me if something is wrong from my side. May be if you want a log I'll try to pull out a log tonight.

Thanks alot for your work.

Dunno, can't reproduce. You're on the latest OxygenOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckret

last night i had a random reboot while i was asleep
funny thing is i can not get a log as the option is greyed out

Dunno. I've had random reboots with 100% stock device, and most of the patches I applied are also working fine on the Nexus 5 (practically same hardware). Without a last_kmsg it's hard for me to even think of what's the problem (if there is one).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tript

Hey, what a nice addition to the almost forgotten OPX!
Will the kernel be available for CM roms in the future? I'm currently running CM13 with arsenic kernel, but would try yours.. Or I might switch to boeffla I heard battery is also better there

I'll be working on LineageOS soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sytis

Never used your kernel before but heard lots of good stuff about it. Could you elaborate your features a bit more or point me to the direction where I can find those information? Like what scheduler or govenors are available and what filesystems are supported? Thanks in advance

Everything you need to know is in the OP
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2017, 02:13 PM |#26  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

I'll be working on LineageOS soon.

Woah, meaning I'll have to switch to Lineage or will it be compatible with CM13?

Btw, what's the average SOT?
10th March 2017, 03:24 PM |#27  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag I can't see to tell where I am
Thanks Meter: 2,993

Donate to Me
More
@franciscofranco

Emergency remount is in reverse order causing the random reboots after the device wakes from suspend. It also appears there are a few issues with SELinux as some fields are not defined for it in OOS's init. I'll push the proper commit to the PR I opened in 7-8 hours, and relabel the topic appropriately. Nothing else besides that seems to stand out. Here's a last kmsg

https://hastebin.com/yoteyiyomu.vbs

Oh, and I also noticed you wanted a list of the worst wakelocks on Onyx too. I'll get those to you later
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CertifiedBlyndGuy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2017, 03:43 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does it work with modified Oxygen OS? And how is the battery life?
10th March 2017, 03:50 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandru tuza123

Does it work with modified Oxygen OS? And how is the battery life?

It works with moos.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk
10th March 2017, 05:14 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
[QUOTE=franciscofranco;71366508]Dunno, can't reproduce. You're on the latest OxygenOS?

Yes sir, I'm on the latest OOS 3.1.4. And the phone reboots randomly too. Had a couple of random reboots when placing a call.
10th March 2017, 05:32 PM |#31  

More
Great to see @francokernal down this way, work and time appreciated. Happy we're I'm at ATM with @Sultanxda waiting on xposed to be available on the latest android then will look at moving on.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)