/* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this mod * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * */
This is a custom camera HAL I created using CAF's vanilla camera HAL sources. As a lot of reverse engineering was involved in this, there are some caveats (see below).
Do NOT install this on my CM13 ROM!
Note that some ROMs using older proprietary camera libraries (such as the newest version of H2OS) will not benefit from 30 FPS video or my anti-shake algorithm.
If the 4K option does not appear in the camera app you're using, or your camera stops working, then clear data for the camera app that you're using.
- 4K UHD and DCI video recording
- Consistent 30 FPS video recording in all lighting conditions
- Intelligent anti-shake algorithm (significantly reduces motion blur when capturing photos)
- Faster autofocus in low lighting conditions
- No stuttering in camera viewfinder
- Improved photo quality
- Photo capture up to 4208x3120 resolution (instead of 4160x3120)
- No ClearImage
- No manual mode only in the OnePlus Camera app (other apps that support manual ISO and manual exposure work fine)
Install the 60 Hz Anti-banding file if you are in any of the following countries:
St. Kitts & Nevis Islands
Trinidad & Tobago
- Download the camera HAL and copy it to your device
- Reboot to recovery
- Install the camera HAL
- OPTIONAL install the 60 Hz Anti-banding file ONLY if you are in any of the countries listed above
Camera HAL: http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...t/dl/?id=18115
60 Hz Anti-banding: http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...t/dl/?id=17356
Custom camera HAL for OPX, Device Specific App for the OnePlus X
Last Updated 2016-08-10