[ROM][OFFICIAL][onyx] CyanogenMod 13.0 for Oneplus X

Search This thread

mario7691

Feb 3, 2016
Hi guys i try to update to the new build. I have external 32gb sdcard mounted as internal storage. During update TWRP says "error instaling… .." Updating partition detail. Ihave modified update-script but error remains. How have i to do? Thank a lot.

schoolsux

May 7, 2010
Gotham City
lunsarn.se
The functionality of tristate keys work nice now, thanks :) However there's double haptic feedback. It vibrates right away when using the hw button, and then again right after when the tristate key function has been triggered ;) Nothing that bugs me though, just saying!

Galukon

Jul 2, 2015
Hi guys i try to update to the new build. I have external 32gb sdcard mounted as internal storage. During update TWRP says "error instaling… .." Updating partition detail. Ihave modified update-script but error remains. How have i to do? Thank a lot.
If you install it as internal sd it gets an encryption with it so when you install a new rom it doesnt have the decryption key. It cant read the sd then. Just do it as media storage if you flash alot.

Reactions: CrazyChester

gladiac

Nov 13, 2006
Vienna
it should be built in in Cyan though

Hi,
it seems like the su-binaries are missing. After installing them I figured out that su-daemon gets hit in the face by this SELinux denial:
Code:
[  630.968773] type=1400 audit(1454943500.252:773): avc: denied { write } for pid=4423 comm="su" name="su-daemon" dev="tmpfs" ino=64977 scontext=u:r:untrusted_app:s0:c512,c768 tcontext=u:object_r:socket_device:s0 tclass=sock_file permissive=0
As a result, su does not work because it cannot connect to the su-daemon socket. If you set SElinux to permissive and run su --daemon via ADB (yes, root via ADB works if you define it so in the developer settings) su works. Of course, disabling SELinux is a no-go. @ashwin007 can probably fix the SELinux denial.
cheers, glad

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160208-160727.png
    Screenshot_20160208-160727.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 594
  • su.tar.bz2
    46.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

CertifiedBlyndGuy

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 11, 2014
Denver
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi,
it seems like the su-binaries are missing. After installing them I figured out that su-daemon gets hit in the face by this SELinux denial:
Code:
[  630.968773] type=1400 audit(1454943500.252:773): avc: denied { write } for pid=4423 comm="su" name="su-daemon" dev="tmpfs" ino=64977 scontext=u:r:untrusted_app:s0:c512,c768 tcontext=u:object_r:socket_device:s0 tclass=sock_file permissive=0
As a result, su does not work because it cannot connect to the su-daemon socket. If you set SElinux to permissive and run su --daemon via ADB (yes, root via ADB works if you define it so in the developer settings) su works. Of course, disabling SELinux is a no-go. @ashwin007 can probably fix the SELinux denial.
cheers, glad
For now, SELinux set to permissive should do just fine.

ashwin007

Sep 6, 2013
Chennai
Hi,
Code:
cheers, glad
Flash SuperSU 2.67,it takes care of SE denials.

gladiac

Nov 13, 2006
Vienna
For now, SELinux set to permissive should do just fine.

Right, I just modified my boot.img to do just that (by adding androidboot.selinux=permissive to the kernel commandline). However, su-daemon does not start by itself. That is because init.superuser.rc is missing in boot.img's ramdisk. This file is supposed to be loaded by init.cm.rc and is responsible for starting the su-daemon process. I might be able to hack that file into boot.img to have a fully working superuser experience without SuperSU.

Adesh15

Oct 28, 2015
Pune
Viper4android is not working for me on the latest build but it used to work in the previous build
Whenever I reboot after installing it's drivers it again asks to install the drivers

mario7691

Feb 3, 2016
If you install it as internal sd it gets an encryption with it so when you install a new rom it doesnt have the decryption key. It cant read the sd then. Just do it as media storage if you flash alot.

So you mean that i have to make a fresh install of the rom and then let sdcard as external storage? Obvously before i have to backup my data right? Thank…

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo-cid.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0.x(MM), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Unofficial build of CyanogenMod 13 (Android 6.0.x) for the onyx

What doesn't work

• Report With Logs.

What works

• Boot
    • WiFi
    • Hotspot
    • Audio
    • RIL (DUAL-SIM)
    • Bluetooth
    • proximity sensor
    • Gestures
    • Camera
    • SDCard
    • Mobile network
    • GPS
    • SELINUX Enforcing
    • Tri State keys
    • FM Radio
    • Ambient Display

Source code:
    Device tree
    Kernel
    Vendor

Download
    Install instructions:

• Wipe data and cache
    • Flash the cm-13.x-xxx-UNOFFICIAL-onyx.zip
    • Reboot
    • boot into recovery mode
    • Install gapps if you want
    • Reboot

Credits:-
    Oneplus for their clean source
    CM Team
    MasterAwesome
    @h2o64
    @squid2 for helping me ANY TIME....

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 13.0, ROM for the OnePlus X

Contributors
    ashwin007, MasterAwesome
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-12-27
    Last Updated 2016-04-28
    Finally !
    Nightlies Enabled !!! You'll be getting builds from the next build cycle ! @Lord Boeffla , you might want to check it out :p

http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/133582/
    Changelogs:

Code:
    20-02-2016:
              Fixed FM Radio.
              Fixed Ambient Display.
              Merged in upstream rb1.10 kernel.
              Synced with latest CM changes.

07-02-2016:
               Fixed the wonky behaviour of tristate keys
               Fixed the HW buttons, now it works the OOS way.(The order is back-home-recents)
               A new Gestures control app implemented for controlling tri-state key behaviour and HW keys behaviour(ATM it doesn't work)
               Merged OOS 2.2.0 kernel (100% battery bug seems to be fixed,needs more testing though)
               Merged Upstream CAF (rb1.9)

31-01-2016:
               Fixed tri-state keys
               Fixed double tap2wake
               SELinux Enforcing,so total security(in layman terms)
               Upstream CAF Merges (rb1.8)
               Upstream Prima merged
               Updated adreno blobs from bacon(you might feel a performance improvement) ,report if not
               Updated widevine blobs.
    21-01-2016:
                Fixed the low quality in camera.(photos and videos               
                are way better that it was in the previous build
               (Snap is still in beta stage, google cam should work fine  ATM.)
    20-01-2016:
                Fixed GPS(Takes some time to lock though)
                Fixed the UI/UX jitter (A 7k bump in Antutu score,I get around 48k),phone feels really snappy now.
                Fixed the speaker-mic issues.
                Merged in CAF tag LA.BF.1.1.3-00810-8x74.0.

03-01-2016:
                Fixed Camera,Mobile Data,SDCard
                Prima driver updated to LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.6

27-12-2015:
               Initial Release
               Kernel rebased to CAF TAG LA.BF.1.1.3-00610-8x74.0
               Added Kernel support for f2fs (ROM can run f2fs in userdata partition)
               Prima Wlan driver tag LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.5 release
    Yeah CM forked our repos and have requested us to work on it,I'll be working on cm13 .ATM my sources are no way near nightlies. I expect to get done in a span of 1-2 months. I'll be releasing builds until then.
    New build guys

Changelog:
    *updated to OOS 2.2.0-x blobs,so 30FPS video with sultan's mod.
    *using updated bacon GPS hal.
    *merged in rb1.10 CAF kernel
    *fully functional hw key swapping
    *fully functional configurable tri-state keys(4 modes)
    *increased haptic feedback to stock levels,might feel more receptive.
    *support for f2fs on cache partition
    *fixed torch tile vanishing.
    *boot optimisations for quicker boot.

Links:in OP

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk