All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading * cause of male impotence. */
- Report with logs
!!! BUG REPORTS WITHOUT LOGS WILL BE IGNORED !!!
Android: adb logcat
Radio: adb logcat -b radio
Kernel: adb shell dmesg
Full Bugreport: Developer Menu -> Bugreport
HOW TO INSTALL LINEAGEOS
- Make sure your phone is running Marshmallow bootloader
- Download the LineageOS zip(s). (see Downloads)
- Copy the LineageOS zip to internal sdcard.
- Unlock bootloader and install TWRP.
- Boot into TWRP.
- Perform a backup of your current ROM. (Optional)
- IMPORTANT: Do a Factory Reset. (Wipe data & cache)
- Flash LineageOS.
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package. (see Downloads)
Old Downloads :
OpenGApps (recommended: arm, 7.1.1, nano)
Device tree: https://github.com/LineageOS/android...e_oneplus_onyx
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
Use our code review system to send patches: https://review.lineageos.org
HOW TO BUILD
- repo init -u ssh://[email protected]/LineageOS/android.git -b cm-14.1
- add local manifest to .repo/local_manifests/
- repo sync -j4
- . build/envsetup.sh
- brunch onyx
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <manifest> <project name="LineageOS/android_device_qcom_common" path="device/qcom/common" remote="github" /> <project name="LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_onyx" path="device/oneplus/onyx" remote="github" /> <project name="LineageOS/android_kernel_oneplus_onyx" path="kernel/oneplus/onyx" remote="github" /> </manifest>
LineageOS, ROM for the OnePlus X
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Last Updated 2017-01-27