[UPDATED] [BOOTANIM] Marvel/DC Heroes Boot Animation

Search This thread

Jude Aranha

May 15, 2015
Queens, NYC
Hiya fellow X users :D

I'm very happy to to share with you my favorite Boot Animation. Many of you will know the beautiful animation created by Christian Tailor and then transformed into flashable zip by Brian Roberts (which doesn't work anymore, hence "CMTE" in the title)

Before i go any further , i would like to inform everyone that i have not done ANY work in this, i have only shared someone's else's hard work. Original port (in Italian) can be found HERE

Now you might ask, why an apk file ? Why no flashable zip ? Well, as i stated above, this is not my work, and I've unable to find a zip of this Boot Animation as of yet, if i do i will definitely share it with you peeps. Also for the obvious reason that because the CM Theme Engine has much better integration into the system, it is much more comfortable and avoids internal conflicts. Also it is way more easier to switch to another Boot Animation, which with the ZIP file is stretched to a tiresome process of going into recovery and re-flashing the zip of another Boot Animation.

Requirements:
- A CyanogenMod based ROM (Will not work on OOS) Flashable ZIP Added !!
- Custom Recovery (for installation on Non CM ROMs)

Instructions: (for CM Theme Engine)
- Install APK
- Goto Theme Engine
- Select Boot Animation as Marvel/DC
- Save
- Reboot & Enjoy :D

Instructions: (for Non CM based ROMS)
- Reboot to Custom Recovery (TWRP)
- Goto Install & Navigate to zip file of this animation
- Swipe to install
- Reboot & Enjoy :)

Tested by me on most of the CM12.1 & CM13 ROMs
Tested by Morphine1 on Non CM based ROMs

Preview:
superhero-boot-animation.gif

Download: MediaFire (APK for CM Theme Engine)

Google Drive (Flashable Zip for Non CM based ROMS)
Thanks to Morphine1 for his G-Drive link :)

Hit Thanks if you liked it :)

Last edited:

Morphine1

Sep 23, 2014
Andalusia.
Looks great.

A flashable format should be made in order to replace the stock bootanimation on any rom, no matter if it's not CM.

Edit:
And it's done.

I've made a flashable zip file for easy installing via recovery for those who may be interested in using it on non-CM based roms.
Feel free to add it to the first post.

Download Marvel-DC BootAnim-Flashable

Last edited:

Jude Aranha

May 15, 2015
Queens, NYC
Looks great.

A flashable format should be made in order to replace the stock bootanimation on any rom, no matter if it's not CM.

Edit:
And it's done.

I've made a flashable zip file for easy installing via recovery for those who may be interested in using it on non-CM based roms.

tbh i was just think about doing it, but you beat me to it lmao, anyways thanks man ! Much respect :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hiya fellow X users :D

I'm very happy to to share with you my favorite Boot Animation. Many of you will know the beautiful animation created by Christian Tailor and then transformed into flashable zip by Brian Roberts (which doesn't work anymore, hence "CMTE" in the title)

Before i go any further , i would like to inform everyone that i have not done ANY work in this, i have only shared someone's else's hard work. Original port (in Italian) can be found HERE

Now you might ask, why an apk file ? Why no flashable zip ? Well, as i stated above, this is not my work, and I've unable to find a zip of this Boot Animation as of yet, if i do i will definitely share it with you peeps. Also for the obvious reason that because the CM Theme Engine has much better integration into the system, it is much more comfortable and avoids internal conflicts. Also it is way more easier to switch to another Boot Animation, which with the ZIP file is stretched to a tiresome process of going into recovery and re-flashing the zip of another Boot Animation.

Requirements:
    - A CyanogenMod based ROM (Will not work on OOS) Flashable ZIP Added !!
    - Custom Recovery (for installation on Non CM ROMs)

Instructions: (for CM Theme Engine)
    - Install APK
    - Goto Theme Engine
    - Select Boot Animation as Marvel/DC
    - Save
    - Reboot & Enjoy :D

Instructions: (for Non CM based ROMS)
    - Reboot to Custom Recovery (TWRP)
    - Goto Install & Navigate to zip file of this animation
    - Swipe to install
    - Reboot & Enjoy :)

Tested by me on most of the CM12.1 & CM13 ROMs
    Tested by Morphine1 on Non CM based ROMs

Preview:

Download: MediaFire (APK for CM Theme Engine)

Google Drive (Flashable Zip for Non CM based ROMS)
    Thanks to Morphine1 for his G-Drive link :)

Hit Thanks if you liked it :)
    Looks great.

Edit:
    And it's done.

Looks great.

Edit:
    And it's done.

tbh i was just think about doing it, but you beat me to it lmao, anyways thanks man ! Much respect :)
    Such an amazing boot animation, sucks that it doesn't work on OOS, I would love to have it.
    This boot animation looks mad dude!!!

Great work man.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk