[rom][4.4.4][cm11.0 unofficial][kitkat]

Search This thread

Vaimaster

Dec 18, 2012
Athens
What doesn't work in this rom except 3d function(which doesn't bother me)?Also,i would like to know how is battery life compared to stock ROM!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using XDA Free mobile app

Vaimaster

Dec 18, 2012
Athens
What doesn't work in this rom except 3d function(which doesn't bother me)?Also,i would like to know how is battery life compared to stock ROM!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using XDA Free mobile app

Anyone?i want to flash this rom and play with it but i don't know the bugs it has so far!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using XDA Free mobile app

shaqfu786

Sep 21, 2012
Port Elizabeth
I think the only thing that was not working was video, that was with the latest build and front cam was 90°. Battery life was ok. Cant really tell since its original battery since 2012.

Sent from my LG-D620 using XDA Free mobile app

Thestyledx

Jun 18, 2017
Looks like donwload link not working (server error) someone have another link? BTW can install it from Android 2.3.5? Or need ICS first?

Last edited:

johncampell

Oct 18, 2014
Advice please

I’m just looking to get this phone to the newest android version I can for app testing purposes only can some one please send me a link to the correct rom ?

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

@shaqfu786 you seem to be an expert on these phones would you kindly tell me how to upgrade the android version on an LG p920 its currently the stock android version it came with 2.3.5

:( why is o3d forum so dead?

Hello, has some still a backup of the file ? I might have it somewhere but it's totally not sure.
Edit: I probably lost it, it was in one of my most backups, well I'll have to do it the long way then. I'll learn how to build a ROM in the process :).

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

#include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at any of us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    * Collectively, and at the same time.
    */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

First I have to give thanks to @Ziyan GNexus forum @troopii @defcomg and all the devs not here anymore that left us the base to build on.
    Just to be clear, i am not a developer and dont clame to be, it would be an insult to the real developers here.
    I just took a chance, asked for help and still learning in the process.
    FINALLY to the rom
    WHATS WORKING
    camera - rotation fix thanks to @troopii
    bluetooth
    wifi
    gps
    sdcard mounts
    mobile data

KERNEL
    this is ibluemind blue kernel with oc.

ROM DOWNLOAD
    http://d-h.st/wXHC

Change Log:
    WiFi tether fixed
    Radio
    SDcard Fixed

GAPPS
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2397942

my sources
    https://github.com/shaqfu786

SCREENSHOTS
    Screenshot_2014-11-05-16-43-28.jpg

Screenshot_2014-11-05-16-44-23.png

Screenshot_2014-11-05-16-44-30.png

Screenshot_2014-11-05-16-43-18.jpg

INSTALLATION
    wipe data factory reset
    wipe cache
    format system
    install rom
    setup up rom
    reboot to recovery
    install gapps
    boot in os and let rom settle
    install your apps

Thanks again to all the guys that helped me to get this going and to get it to you all.:D
    Hi guys
    My apologies, some how i mest up my cm11 sources, i will have to sync again. But i am syncing cm12 at the moment. If i get it to boot, you have to let me know if work should continue on cm11, ill keep both sources in the mean time.

Just an update, i have started with cm12, for now there seems to be no issues with cm source, i just have to sort sum things in device tree that is giving errors, i'll keep y'all posted:thumbup:

So i got cm12.1 booting. I get bootanimation, then i loops at starting apps. Need to sort out some things and get cam and video working.

Hi guys
    Just an update, i am busy on video still, its taking sum time. I know i keep going on about the kernel, but its for good reason. Like with bt and wifi, the fixes i got from tracing back on similar phones like moto mapphone,l9, gnexus etc that are also omap4, and how the fixed these things. Alot of the fixes like bt i had to trace back to cm10.1, cause we didnt have it nothing in kernel was updated.now same with video, i checked and they are using same modules so we can get it working like they did, but here again in the kernel.moto mapphone fixed it by implementing all updates on omapzoom for the omx dss and rpmsg-interface. Im trying to cherry-pick some of these updates and if successful and it works youll be the first to know.these updates could help in getting 5.0 booted.any help or suggestions to this is appreciated.:thumbup: