[ROM][5.1.1] [LiquidSmooth 5/16 | Euphoria-OS 6/14 | SlimLP 09/14] [UNOFFICIAL]

298 posts
Thanks Meter: 437

By clementinox, Senior Member on 7th September 2014, 01:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
LiquidSmooth, Euphoria-OS & SlimLP

Previous available builds: Mahdi-Rom, Omni-Rom
All builds are unofficial
GEE users flashing my non-GPROJ ROMs, flash one of the GEE kernels below in the downloads section, after flashing the ROM.

DISCLAMER
Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Code:
SOURCE CODE

Code:
DOWNLOADS
Quote:

LIQUIDSMOOTH ROM
LiquidSmooth - Android 5.1.1 - 05/16/15 - AndroidFileHost (GPROJ)

EUPHORIA-OS ROM
Euphoria-OS - Android 5.1.1 - 06/14/15 - AndroidFileHost

SLIM ROM
SlimLP- Android 5.1.1 - 09/14/15 - AndroidFileHost

MAHDI ROM
MahdiRom - Android 4.4.4 - 11/09/14 - AndroidFileHost

OMNI ROM
OmniRom - Android 4.4.4 - 10/04/14 - AndroidFileHost (GPROJ)

GAPPS
Open GApps Pachages - Android 5.1.*
Open GApps Pachages - Android 5.0.*
Open GApps Pachages - Android 4.4.*

DEVICES
GEE = e975
GEEB = e970, E973

KERNELS
Here are some other kernels for Gee and Geeb. If you get flashing colors try the other kernel of the same name.
I didn't make these kernels, I found them on other threads for this device. Threads are listed below.
GEEB-MAKO

GEE-MAKO

GPROJ

STOCK

KERNELS - Android 5.0.*

KERNELS - Android 4.4.*

RECOVERY
TWRP 2.8.6.0

FIXES
SuperSU
WI-FI

Quote:

INSTALLATION
Wipe Data, System, Cache, Dalvik Cache
Flash LiquidSmooth ROM
Flash GApps
Reboot

UPDATING
Nand Backup Using Recovery
Erase Previous Backup (Saves Space)
Flash LiquidSmooth ROM Update
Wipe: Cache, Dalvik
Reboot

Code:
THREADS MENTIONED

XDA:DevDB Information
LiquidSmooth & Euphoria-OS, ROM for the AT&T LG Optimus G

Contributors
clementinox, @ShoaibAhmed @brothaedhung @ThatKawaiiGuy @MikeEx @RohanAJoshi @rjwil1086
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
Current Stable Version: LS 3.2
Stable Release Date: 2014-11-09
Current Beta Version: LS 4.0 & EOS 1.0
Beta Release Date: 2014-12-03

Created 2014-09-17
Last Updated 2015-09-14
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to clementinox For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift clementinox Ad-Free

7th September 2014, 01:41 PM |#2  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 1,670

More
working fine..
but packet data not working..
any solution ?
added apn also..
tried every kernel mentioned in op
edit : working on another sim..
The Following User Says Thank You to RohanAJoshi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RohanAJoshi Ad-Free
8th September 2014, 05:08 AM |#3  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Thumbs up
ok first of all..thanks for keeping the maintenance of this rom..i was getting worried that it wouldn't be updated. Secondly...only the ak kernel works properly with this rom..atleast with my phone...i found this out because i wanted the double-tap to wake feature back and the ak kernel didn't support it, so i tried the other two..only to find that the wifi doesn't work with them :/... i did a dirty flash from the previous build but only the ak kernel seems to give me wifi..the next two only give me the double-tap to wake feature..

sorry this was soo long
8th September 2014, 07:13 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlainFarqy

ok first of all..thanks for keeping the maintenance of this rom..i was getting worried that it wouldn't be updated. Secondly...only the ak kernel works properly with this rom..atleast with my phone...i found this out because i wanted the double-tap to wake feature back and the ak kernel didn't support it, so i tried the other two..only to find that the wifi doesn't work with them :/... i did a dirty flash from the previous build but only the ak kernel seems to give me wifi..the next two only give me the double-tap to wake feature..

sorry this was soo long

HI thanks! Don't worry about long paragraph, sometimes takes more than one sentence to describe an issue.
For Wi-Fi. Flash the kernel you want then flash this Wi-Fi fix afterwards: Wi-Fi fix
8th September 2014, 12:53 PM |#5  
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 73

More
which kernel have double tap to wake? i wan't to try it
8th September 2014, 04:21 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel3mn2

which kernel have double tap to wake? i wan't to try it

I believe Franco does I haven't looked for that option in Matr1x yet. You could flash both and see. Remember to flash Wi-Fi fix if Wi-Fi stops working, it's in downloads under kernels.
8th September 2014, 04:23 PM |#7  
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clementinox

I believe Franco does I haven't looked for that option in Matr1x yet. You could flash both and see. Remember to flash Wi-Fi fix if Wi-Fi stops working, it's in downloads under kernels.

these kernel works on any custom rom? like slimkat pacman, etc
9th September 2014, 12:21 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel3mn2

these kernel works on any custom rom? like slimkat pacman, etc

They should work. If one doesn't work and you get flashing colors then flash the other kernel with the same name.
Some custom roms will not work, very small number of them. For example PAC-MAN from brothaedhung's PAC thread will work with these kernels but not the official PAC-man (From last time I tried it at least it wasn't working)
9th September 2014, 12:56 AM |#9  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by clementinox

HI thanks! Don't worry about long paragraph, sometimes takes more than one sentence to describe an issue.
For Wi-Fi. Flash the kernel you want then flash this Wi-Fi fix afterwards: Wi-Fi fix

thank you very much now i have the best of both worlds
9th September 2014, 05:27 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
OK so I'm using the 09-06 build of this ROM and still can't get access to the storage when connecting it to my laptop. It comes up as acer adb interface. I've disabled adb on my phone but it still shows up like that. I have twrp, ak kernel, ukm, synapse, and running windows 8.1 on my laptop. I've installed the lg USB device driver from lg's official website
9th September 2014, 05:32 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thtkidsvm

OK so I'm using the 09-06 build of this ROM and still can't get access to the storage when connecting it to my laptop. It comes up as acer adb interface. I've disabled adb on my phone but it still shows up like that. I have twrp, ak kernel, ukm, synapse, and running windows 8.1 on my laptop. I've installed the lg USB device driver from lg's official website

When you plug your device then go to control panel/device manager, do you see any error (red or yellow icon) on a usb device?
The Following User Says Thank You to clementinox For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift clementinox Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gee, geeb, liquidsmooth, mahdi, omni

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)