[Rom]5.1.1 LP Flyme 5.1.10 24R Beta [Geehrc]

Search This thread

zed923

Dec 7, 2013
Hi guys I found this rom on a Chinese website ... Then it all works ... The play store but always crashes ... !! :(
So you post the link of the rom if anyone wants to try it, and if he can run the play store ...
rom.7to.cn/romdetail/1013831

Reactions: adilziasrk

kleberkill

Apr 21, 2015
São Paulo
I was able to install this ROM. But even setting the language and the country there are still many things in Chinese and I could not use them correctly.

adilziasrk

Sep 13, 2016
i am new to XDA plz sir give me a working link plzzz i love this rom.

I was able to install this ROM. But even setting the language and the country there are still many things in Chinese and I could not use them correctly.

Sir plz give me a working link for this rom i searched google but failed to find a download link the above links are not working plzzzz plzzzz

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Hi guys I found this rom on a Chinese website ... Then it all works ... The play store but always crashes ... !! :(
So you post the link of the rom if anyone wants to try it, and if he can run the play store ...

Sir please give me a working link for this rom i unable to download this rom from above link...plzzzz plzzzz give me a link or google drive... Link plzzz plzzzz plzz??

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Sir please give me a working link for this rom i unable to download this rom from above link...plzzzz plzzzz give me a link or google drive... Link plzzz plzzzz plzz

Top Liked Posts