FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

[KERNEL][E97*][AOSP->6.0][STOCK->4.4] Solid_Kernel_V2.1 [10/07/16]

959 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,443
 
By Loller79, Senior Member on 10th July 2016, 05:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 *
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
 */
Solid Kernel aims to be a stable, minimalist and powerful kernel for everyone, no extreme overclock or experimental things that may affect your device health.

  • DoubleTap2Wake, Sweep2Wake & Screen Off Volume & Track Control
  • FIOPS Scheduler
  • CPU Voltage Control
  • Linaro 4.8.5 Toolchain
  • FSync On/Off Support
  • Bricked HotPlug
  • /dev/frandom Support
  • USB Mouse/Keyboard Patch
  • Faux Sound Control
  • EXFAT Support
  • USB Fast Charge Support

PAY ATTENTION : My kernel is really minimalist so don't expect to have a lot of governors or things like that.

Download : Solid_Kernel_V2.1

XDA:DevDB Information
Solid Kernel, Kernel for the LG Optimus G

Contributors
Loller79
Source Code: https://github.com/Loller79/Solid_Kernel-STOCK-KK

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: 2.1
Stable Release Date: 2016-07-10

Created 2016-07-10
Last Updated 2016-07-10
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Loller79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Loller79 Ad-Free
 
 
10th July 2016, 06:10 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
hi, thanks for the new version! is it possible that this is good for 4.4.2 Sling Kahroba Edition?
10th July 2016, 06:37 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Tante Gracie Works great. Currently im using Kernel Adiutor, and i observed that there is no o/c options for cpu, i remember, that in older version of SK (propably early 1.x) there was o/c to 1,7GHz. I don't see it because im not using TricksterMod or it's just not implemented? I don't care too much about o/c but it's nice to know
And i have also conservative gov. only.
10th July 2016, 06:55 PM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I have only the governor "conservative" this is normal?
10th July 2016, 08:24 PM |#5  
Loller79's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Porto Torres
Thanks Meter: 3,443
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parasite81

hi, thanks for the new version! is it possible that this is good for 4.4.2 Sling Kahroba Edition?

Yeah it does work on sling kahroba.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac1ey

Tante Gracie Works great. Currently im using Kernel Adiutor, and i observed that there is no o/c options for cpu, i remember, that in older version of SK (propably early 1.x) there was o/c to 1,7GHz. I don't see it because im not using TricksterMod or it's just not implemented? I don't care too much about o/c but it's nice to know
And i have also conservative gov. only.

I don't like overclock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by armivzla

I have only the governor "conservative" this is normal?

I like to focus on one single governor, you can optimize power consumption through the hotplug settings (min max cores online).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Loller79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Loller79 Ad-Free
11th July 2016, 12:15 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 303
 
More
Back to stock tonight, thanx @Loller79

PS why the new thread, just curious

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA-Developers mobile app
11th July 2016, 02:19 PM |#7  
M.M.K's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 160
 
More
Thank you for your attention Loller79
Finally you've done what you had promised

P.S. bro rom doesn't work good anymore.
On 1.95, it was totally stable but now its much slower.
Please fix this problem. Having intelliplug was really good too.
But now the major problem is the governer. With conservative After it comes down to 384, device becomes so slow! Not normal anymore!
I think 1.95 version was good it just needed some improvements...
11th July 2016, 07:37 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Hey will this work for Marshmallow ROMs?
13th July 2016, 06:30 PM |#9  
MasterFURQAN's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Srinagar
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loller79

Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 *
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
 */
Solid Kernel aims to be a stable, minimalist and powerful kernel for everyone, no extreme overclock or experimental things that may affect your device health.

  • DoubleTap2Wake, Sweep2Wake & Screen Off Volume & Track Control
  • FIOPS Scheduler
  • CPU Voltage Control
  • Linaro 4.8.5 Toolchain
  • FSync On/Off Support
  • Bricked HotPlug
  • /dev/frandom Support
  • USB Mouse/Keyboard Patch
  • Faux Sound Control
  • EXFAT Support
  • USB Fast Charge Support

PAY ATTENTION : My kernel is really minimalist so don't expect to have a lot of governors or things like that.

Download : Solid_Kernel_V2.1

XDA:DevDB Information
Solid Kernel, Kernel for the LG Optimus G

Contributors
Loller79
Source Code: https://github.com/Loller79/Solid_Kernel-STOCK-KK

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: 2.1
Stable Release Date: 2016-07-10

Created 2016-07-10
Last Updated 2016-07-10

Its really gr8 to see u again... I know that your kernel is minimalist and i really love that about it but i think its now been taken too far this time... It'll be awesome if you add these features:

1. Set the stock/ base /default clock to 384-1512 (LG stock) and 400 for gpu. This will prevent the phone from overheating during booting.

2. Add governers : Intelliactive , interactive , Ondemand , conservative for CPU and simple , ondemand , performance , conservative for GPU..

3. Underclock and overclock options: 192 to 1728 and 487 for gpu.

4. USB OTG hack

5. CPU and GPU voltage control.





Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA-Developers mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to MasterFURQAN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MasterFURQAN Ad-Free
13th July 2016, 10:46 PM |#10  
M.M.K's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 160
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterFURQAN

Its really gr8 to see u again... I know that your kernel is minimalist and i really love that about it but i think its now been taken too far this time... It'll be awesome if you add these features:

1. Set the stock/ base /default clock to 384-1512 (LG stock) and 400 for gpu. This will prevent the phone from overheating during booting.

2. Add governers : Intelliactive , interactive , Ondemand , conservative for CPU and simple , ondemand , performance , conservative for GPU..

3. Underclock and overclock options: 192 to 1728 and 487 for gpu.

4. USB OTG hack

5. CPU and GPU voltage control.





Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Im totally agreed.
We're waiting for this update Loller79
14th July 2016, 03:50 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 303
 
More
Id love to have a feature rich kernel too, but im so greatful for what Loller79 has provided nonetheless. More features =more bugs =more time to fix. LGOG is not his primary phone anymore and he appears not to have the time to devote to us. Beggars cannot be choosers. Im yet to use 2.1 stock, bug reports would be welcome.

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA-Developers mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to nchc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nchc Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes