I've built CM12 for the E975, F180. Please find the instructions and downloads below. Enjoy!
About this ROM
Unfortunately I do not have time to manually fix the issues by myself, so for now, this is just a preview build of what CM12 is currently.
I might not even have time to flash new builds, so please be cautious.
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any damage, loss, inconvenience caused by this ROM. (Also your warranty will be void)
0) Have a working modem if you are on F180
1) Transfer the zips to your internal SD, then enter recovery
2) Wipe /data, /cache, /system ("wipe data & factory reset", "mounts and storage, format /system")
3) Install cm-12-20141118-UNOFFICIAL-e975.zip, you might get a warning about insuccessful mount operation, but that's right, because the partitions are already mounted.
4) Install gapps-lp-20141109-signed.zip
5) Flash SU binaries: UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.16.zip
6) Reboot & have fun!
Automated builds should appear in this directory:
http://androidba.se/23~f Big thanks for the awesome storage for c0urier
Alternative download: http://d-h.st/users/gyebro/?fld_id=41399#files
gapps-lp-20141109-signed.zip from https://s.basketbuild.com/gapps or [direct link]
Network, WiFi, GPS, Camera
as of 24.11.08
On-screen navigation bar, Advanced reboot (see dev options), Clear all recents button moved to top-right corner
as of 24.11.08
No deep sleep -> Fix this by deleting: system/vendor/firmware/libpn544_fw.so
No gesture typing in keyboard.
CM12-EXPERIMENTAL-PREVIEW, ROM for the LG Optimus G
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod 12
Last Updated 2014-11-20