Official Lollipop 5.0.1 KDZs for F240K/L/S

Search This thread

zombigrn

Apr 28, 2015
Hi,

After updating via LGMobile Tools to lollipop 5.0.1 my LG G pro 240s behave strangely when using quick cover. When place the cover on screen it shut down, but when open the cover, the screen remain off. I must make cover and uncover screen several times for getting screen on ! Same thing hapens when press the power button: the screen goes off promptly but when press again the power button it doesn't go on, until repeat this several times....Please help me, I don't want to revert back to kitkat ! Thank you.

I think its just lg lolli causing problems. Always had problems like that on my e980. Just go back to kk or jb and install a 5.1 lolli ROM with a 240 kernel

Himanshu Bhangale

Feb 28, 2016
Hi can anyonetell me that which to download because in build.prop it is f240k 10r,in any camera photo details it is f240s,and wheni download lg phone from app and put imei no. it tells its f240s30c.

Last edited:

csicat1992

Mar 2, 2016
lg pc suite

Lollipop 5.0.1 for lg optimus g pro f240k is available in lg pc suit, just donload lg pc suit then update ur phone to lollipop, for korean version of lg just search on google for lg pc suit for korean version then thats it

Przemeek06

Jun 16, 2015
Can i put this rom into LG G Pro e986?
And second question can i put rom for e980 to e986?
I dont wanna brick my "new" phone. :p

ajhay325

Sep 13, 2014
I have a problem. please anyone can help me

my phone got some issue after irooted using a kingroot into the phone.
im using LG G PRO F2407 ( 4.4.2 ) after installing the kingroot to my phone and rooted and boot it self.. my phone is booting it self a 3x 4x :( i dont know what is the problem. please help me! please..

Top Liked Posts