Thanks Meter: 812

By dave71670, Senior Member on 24th November 2015, 07:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th January 2016, 05:14 PM |#31  
Flag PHOENIX AZ
Thanks Meter: 408

Donate to Me
More
yeah I understand that unfortunately people are so picky at one minor thing and don't realize that they are using custom builds with features they would never have in day to day stock ROM. whether or not if you choose to continue carbon is the only stable ROM I've have running with LP. besides being on a stock KK ROM it okay takes a few people to ruin developers and ROM cookers wanting to contribute

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

7th January 2016, 06:15 PM |#32  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wausau

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashpsycho

yeah I understand that unfortunately people are so picky at one minor thing and don't realize that they are using custom builds with features they would never have in day to day stock ROM. whether or not if you choose to continue carbon is the only stable ROM I've have running with LP. besides being on a stock KK ROM it okay takes a few people to ruin developers and ROM cookers wanting to contribute

Thanks for being a tester. Keep an ear open as I might need another's tester for my M builds I have.:thumbup:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dave71670 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dave71670 Ad-Free
7th January 2016, 07:02 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 158

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave71670

It is pointless for me to continue builds of Carbon ROM or any other and make public as you see here. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=64647281

Dude I have so many things in my head right now and all I got bookmarked are bliss and slim, I totally forgot about carbon and a few others since I rarely get a chance to check out other ROMs, plus some build and stop posting. My bad for saying there is only bliss and slim. I am sorry, but you should also chill out and lighten up. There are many people that enjoy your ROM you should be happy.

Heck you should be mad at the guy that said ROMs based on cm are crap.
The Following User Says Thank You to zombigrn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zombigrn Ad-Free
8th January 2016, 01:37 AM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

Thanks for being a tester. Keep an ear open as I might need another's tester for my M builds I have.:thumbup:

I would like to be a M builds tester, if you require it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DanC7766 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DanC7766 Ad-Free
8th January 2016, 12:58 PM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
@dave71670 Im trying to download the latest version, but I had to request access to the link. Could you please liberate it? Thx
8th January 2016, 03:35 PM |#36  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wausau

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0at1

@dave71670 Im trying to download the latest version, but I had to request access to the link. Could you please liberate it? Thx

Please try again.
The Following User Says Thank You to dave71670 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dave71670 Ad-Free
8th January 2016, 06:44 PM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
How about battery life in this rom? Is it comparable to stock kk?

Wysłane z mojego LG-E986 przy użyciu Tapatalka
8th January 2016, 07:43 PM |#38  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:

Please try again.

Thx again for your efforts to the community!

I really appreciate it!
The Following User Says Thank You to g0at1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift g0at1 Ad-Free
8th January 2016, 09:58 PM |#39  
Flag PHOENIX AZ
Thanks Meter: 408

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by break_da_funk

How about battery life in this rom? Is it comparable to stock kk?

comparing any battery life from KK to LP is irrelevant because of the changes in any source. you would wanna test out the ROM and do all your normal mods etc then compare after a day or 2. on WiFi I get a standard 3-4 days on my device but when I'm on data vuz it sucks where I live can give me 4hrs on screen 10 hrs day total

8th January 2016, 09:59 PM |#40  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashpsycho

comparing any battery life from KK to LP is irrelevant because of the changes in any source. you would wanna test out the ROM and do all your normal mods etc then compare after a day or 2. on WiFi I get a standard 3-4 days on my device but when I'm on data vuz it sucks where I live can give me 4hrs on screen 10 hrs day total

Thank You for reply.
I will try it next week

The Following User Says Thank You to break_da_funk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift break_da_funk Ad-Free
9th January 2016, 05:40 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 116

More
What is the latest version?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
@crashpsycho, @nerdyblonde, @shadysquirrel

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)