Thanks Meter: 408

Donate to Me
More
current one is in OP

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
6th February 2016, 02:50 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
I haven't got much time looking for roms other than cm and bliss and I just found this one, man, this is the most stable lolipop rom out there. And if ever you're still building lolipop rom for personal use, PLEASE share, I would love to use it as my daily and report bugs. I can't go back to stock
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free
9th February 2016, 05:34 PM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
will try this, thank you.
10th February 2016, 07:32 AM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwindowspro

will try this, thank you.

it runs great, also i noticed that compared to CM and slim, this has the lowest cpu voltage scaling preset. I tried copying the voltage settings to slim,phone reboot once with battery below 15%, on carbon i never encountered such.
12th February 2016, 05:22 AM |#46  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
This is the best ROM. No screen flickering. Battery life superb. And light. Shame no updates
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nazir81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nazir81 Ad-Free
12th February 2016, 11:08 PM |#47  
Flag PHOENIX AZ
Thanks Meter: 408

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazir81

This is the best ROM. No screen flickering. Battery life superb. And light. Shame no updates

No need to update something fully working. And he's currently working on M 6.0

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to crashpsycho For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crashpsycho Ad-Free
13th February 2016, 08:47 AM |#48  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Thats even better. Yuppee cant wait
14th February 2016, 06:28 PM |#49  
Thanks Meter: 336

Donate to Me
More
I also can confirm that this is the most stable ROM out there. @ShadySquirrel, if you want you should give it a try and take up development for it. It is amazing. But with talk of a 6.0 build I am very excited. This ROM is utterly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing I have to say that is missing from this is Viper4Android. Wish it was built into the ROM, if it is possible to make it work in enforcing for SElinux as @ShadySquirrel got to work on SlimLP someone please let me know.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to t3chwizard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift t3chwizard Ad-Free
14th February 2016, 06:36 PM |#50  
Thanks Meter: 808

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmxtech

I also can confirm that this is the most stable ROM out there. @ShadySquirrel, if you want you should give it a try and take up development for it. It is amazing. But with talk of a 6.0 build I am very excited. This ROM is utterly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing I have to say that is missing from this is Viper4Android. Wish it was built into the ROM, if it is possible to make it work in enforcing for SElinux as @ShadySquirrel got to work on SlimLP someone please let me know.

I made a flashable zip which will inject needed rules via init.d (or init.d emulation) on every device's boot; thread is somewhere in "General" forums for OGPro. Try with that. Other way is to patch device and ROM rules to support it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShadySquirrel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ShadySquirrel Ad-Free
15th February 2016, 04:37 AM |#51  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wausau
Thanks Meter: 812

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmxtech

The latest version permissive was not enabled but, if you install selinux mode changer from store to switch modes, disable audiofx and then install latest viper from this site http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2191223 it works fine.
Yes I do have booting versions of cm-13 and beanstalk 6 with increasing progress.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1455511008858.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	3646814  
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dave71670 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dave71670 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
@crashpsycho, @nerdyblonde, @shadysquirrel

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)