FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][5.1.1][CARBONROM][UNOFFICIAL]E980-Ze-Krnl-1.7[Final]

1,173 posts
Thanks Meter: 812
 
By dave71670, Senior Member on 24th November 2015, 07:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th February 2016, 04:37 AM |#51  
dave71670's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wausau
Thanks Meter: 812
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmxtech

I also can confirm that this is the most stable ROM out there. @ShadySquirrel, if you want you should give it a try and take up development for it. It is amazing. But with talk of a 6.0 build I am very excited. This ROM is utterly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing I have to say that is missing from this is Viper4Android. Wish it was built into the ROM, if it is possible to make it work in enforcing for SElinux as @ShadySquirrel got to work on SlimLP someone please let me know.

The latest version permissive was not enabled but, if you install selinux mode changer from store to switch modes, disable audiofx and then install latest viper from this site http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2191223 it works fine.
Yes I do have booting versions of cm-13 and beanstalk 6 with increasing progress.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1455511008858.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	3646814  
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dave71670 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dave71670 Ad-Free
 
 
15th February 2016, 01:47 PM |#52  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
@dave71670 it's nice to know you're still around doing a great job helping our small community.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to g0at1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift g0at1 Ad-Free
18th February 2016, 04:15 PM |#53  
t3chwizard's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 330
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave71670

The latest version permissive was not enabled but, if you install selinux mode changer from store to switch modes, disable audiofx and then install latest viper from this site http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2191223 it works fine.
Yes I do have booting versions of cm-13 and beanstalk 6 with increasing progress.

Woot Woot, looking forward to 6.0. See if you can get Dirty Unicorns working with 6.0. If I am not mistaken, the Nexus 4 and this device have a very similar processor, and my friend who has a Nexus 4 loves DU on his device.
18th February 2016, 05:04 PM |#54  
dave71670's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wausau
Thanks Meter: 812
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmxtech

Woot Woot, looking forward to 6.0. See if you can get Dirty Unicorns working with 6.0. If I am not mistaken, the Nexus 4 and this device have a very similar processor, and my friend who has a Nexus 4 loves DU on his device.

Yes I have compiled DU for e980 in the past. Nexus 4 has same chipset as our device as well. I am building 4 different repos as of now so space may be an issue.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dave71670 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dave71670 Ad-Free
18th February 2016, 05:15 PM |#55  
ShadySquirrel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 808
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave71670

Yes I have compiled DU for e980 in the past. Nexus 4 has same chipset as our device as well. I am building 4 different repos as of now so space may be an issue.



Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmxtech

Woot Woot, looking forward to 6.0. See if you can get Dirty Unicorns working with 6.0. If I am not mistaken, the Nexus 4 and this device have a very similar processor, and my friend who has a Nexus 4 loves DU on his device.

I'll try with Dirty Unicorns and AOKP, once I get my device tree fully functional.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ShadySquirrel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ShadySquirrel Ad-Free
18th February 2016, 05:42 PM |#56  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
OGP development, still kickin'
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free
19th February 2016, 04:22 AM |#57  
t3chwizard's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 330
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

OGP development, still kickin'

Gotta love this community. My home away from home.
20th February 2016, 04:57 AM |#58  
noobSU's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The green part of the world. PAKISTAN
Thanks Meter: 2,189
 
More
Woooowwww. Keeping my eyes on

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
20th February 2016, 02:16 PM |#59  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
TWRP Error!!
I've tried to flash this rom in my LG E980. I wiped system, data, cache and dalvi-cache. But when i went to install and select the zip file slide to install and show me a error "Zip file is corrupt". I've downloaded 3 times and got the same!! anyone can help me or have any idea of how to fix?
The Following User Says Thank You to pedroide05 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pedroide05 Ad-Free
20th February 2016, 07:09 PM |#60  
crashpsycho's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag PHOENIX AZ
Thanks Meter: 408
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedroide05

I've tried to flash this rom in my LG E980. I wiped system, data, cache and dalvi-cache. But when i went to install and select the zip file slide to install and show me a error "Zip file is corrupt". I've downloaded 3 times and got the same!! anyone can help me or have any idea of how to fix?

Are you using a phone browser or computer browser. Try switching browsers zip I have is fine

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
20th February 2016, 07:38 PM |#61  
dave71670's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wausau
Thanks Meter: 812
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedroide05

I've tried to flash this rom in my LG E980. I wiped system, data, cache and dalvi-cache. But when i went to install and select the zip file slide to install and show me a error "Zip file is corrupt". I've downloaded 3 times and got the same!! anyone can help me or have any idea of how to fix?

I just downloaded from link and flashed. All is good on my end. As @crashpsycho stated, try a different browser.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
@crashpsycho, @nerdyblonde, @shadysquirrel

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes