[RECOVERY] Official TWRP 2.8.7.0 - LG Optimus G Pro - E980, E988 & Unofficial F240

Search This thread

@lexda

Nov 12, 2013
Lecce
8WqRK.jpg

TWRP 2.8.7.0 for the LG Optimus G Pro - E980 & F240

I'm pleased to present you guys with the latest TWRP recovery for the LG Optimus G Pro - E980.
TeamWin has officially picked up our device (E980), and I am the maintainer.

All functions are working properly except ADB Sideload, which states it needs a
higher version of ADB installed on the computer, even though the proper version is installed.
I found some workarounds on Google, so if you need to use sideload, research the error.

*Full SeLinux Support is present
*MTP Support
*USB-OTG

*If you go into bootloop after flashing recovery, clear cache & dalvik and reboot.
*If you go into bootloop on a restore, do a complete wipe before you restore.

Download

Official 2.8.7.0 TWRP - E980 (or E988)
Unofficial 2.8.7.0 TWRP - F240

Check out This awesome thread for TWRP themes.
@z31s1g has made TWRP Materialized with several different
color options to choose from. He did an amazing job with this.
Make sure to read the directions carefully in order to choose your theme.
There are also splash screens.
Thanks for this @z31s1g for your work!

Credits

Huge thanks to @Dees_Troy & all of TeamWin for TWRP. Gets better with every update!
Thanks to tkawajir at Github Not sure of XDA Username? His TWRP config commits helped me a lot.

Source

TeamWin Github
TWRP Recovery Source
TWRP E980 Configs

IMPORTANT!!- I am not liable for anything that happens to anyone's device in the process of flashing.
I have fully tested this version of TWRP on my LG E980, and it is all working properly.
Please know the basic steps for flashing recoveries, and the steps to take in case your phone is softbricked (basically, return to stock).
If something cool happens in the process of flashing, like a meteor falls in your yard, let us know about it!

I will try to answer any questions the best I can, but I hope that some of the XDA users that have
helped so much in my other thread will pitch in and help when needed.

Enjoy!!

hello,

Where can i download the root for optimus f240k?
Thank you

@lexda

Nov 12, 2013
Lecce
on my optimus pro

8WqRK.jpg

I'm pleased to present you guys with the latest TWRP recovery for the LG Optimus G Pro - E980.

higher version of ADB installed on the computer, even though the proper version is installed.
I found some workarounds on Google, so if you need to use sideload, research the error.

*MTP Support
*USB-OTG

*If you go into bootloop after flashing recovery, clear cache & dalvik and reboot.

Download

Credits

Huge thanks to @Dees_Troy & all of TeamWin for TWRP. Gets better with every update!
Thanks to tkawajir at Github Not sure of XDA Username? His TWRP config commits helped me a lot.

Source

TeamWin Github
TWRP Recovery Source
TWRP E980 Configs

IMPORTANT!!- I am not liable for anything that happens to anyone's device in the process of flashing.
I have fully tested this version of TWRP on my LG E980, and it is all working properly.
Please know the basic steps for flashing recoveries, and the steps to take in case your phone is softbricked (basically, return to stock).
If something cool happens in the process of flashing, like a meteor falls in your yard, let us know about it!

I will try to answer any questions the best I can, but I hope that some of the XDA users that have

Enjoy!!

on my optimus f240 don't work the variant 2.8.7.0 twrp and at boot written 'verify configuration error' and it remains locked to the logo

---------- Post added at 14:43 ---------- Previous post was at 14:38 ----------

8WqRK.jpg

*MTP Support
*USB-OTG

Download

Credits

Source

TeamWin Github
TWRP Recovery Source
TWRP E980 Configs

Enjoy!!

What is the path to android lg system for the wallpaper gallery?
the percors folder of system android whith file manager for find default gallery wallpapers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [RECOVERY] Official TWRP 2.8.7.0 - LG Optimus G Pro - E980, E988 & Unofficial F240

8WqRK.jpg

*MTP Support
    *USB-OTG

Download

Credits

Source

TeamWin Github
    TWRP Recovery Source
    TWRP E980 Configs

Enjoy!!
    I just ran across this thread: http://xdaforums.com/android/themes/theme-twrp-materialised-dark-light-play-t2915584
    @z31s1g has made materialized themes for TWRP that are awesome.. Many color choices. Make sure to read the instructions to apply the theme correctly. I now have my pink theme I have always wanted, haha.. There are also splash screens on there.. Make sure to thank him for those!
    Is there any flashable zip version of this recovery? I'm currently stuck on Philz recovery and cannot boot to OS. So, I really need this zip thanks.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ytc5sp1k7xlot6l/TWRP-2.8.7.0-E980.zip
    Here you are. For e980.
    I posted a new .img file I just compiled today.. If anyone wants to try it, please post the results. Working on the F240 now.

If someone would like to test the F240 version for me, please message me on Hangouts - krisnicbell@gmail.com
    Can you give me link (notmega) twrp 2870 for f240 ??? Please

Here