FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] non compatible batterie

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By carletes_, Junior Member on 17th February 2015, 12:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, I've bought a new batterie with 2500 mah (MPJ BL-53QH) for my LG l9 II and it was going well, but some minutes after an advertisemet has apperared saying "non compatible baterrie turnin of" when I've tried to turn on it again and I couldn't. I have had to change the batterie for the original...

What can I do?? Anyone has had the same problem??

5th May 2019, 09:04 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carletes_

Hi, I've bought a new batterie with 2500 mah (MPJ BL-53QH) for my LG l9 II and it was going well, but some minutes after an advertisemet has apperared saying "non compatible baterrie turnin of" when I've tried to turn on it again and I couldn't. I have had to change the batterie for the original...

What can I do?? Anyone has had the same problem??

had the same problem, i bought original new battery so i thought, it looked identical to old one, but then turns out it was a really good chinese fake, and phone thought the same and greets me with message "use genuine battery" then shuts down

the only way was to find real original battery was buying a used phone (damaged screen, not bootable etc. so it was cheap) but with original good battery

edit. also there is a little bypass with fake battery mode (phone can be booted without battery but with charge cable only or with not original battery), but then phone wont tell you how many percentage left before its completely discharge so it's only useful to use phone without battery but using only charge cable
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)