713 posts
Thanks Meter: 661

Post Reply Email Thread

Code:
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
HOW TO
1. Install Phils Touch Recovery(http://forum.xda-developers.com/opti...anced-t2893044)
2. Reboot To Recovery
3. Wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache
4. Install Zip SlimRom (This will Wipe system)
5. Install GAPPS
6. Reboot

Features
# Very Slim
# Fast
# All Bloat Removed
# Separate GAPPS
# Very Fast
# Deodexed
# Zipalign
# Png Optimization
# WiFi Issue Fixed
# Did I mention its very fast

Benchmark
I don't usual y post benchmarks because they can be tricked in giving fake results. I only use it to test if something is causing performance issues, like gfx tweaks causing the device to lag and so on. Here it is no tricks, no fake.

Screen Shots

DOWNLOAD
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to slipsystem For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift slipsystem Ad-Free

20th October 2014, 02:06 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cape Town

Donate to Me
More
RESERVED
RESERVED
20th October 2014, 02:18 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Nice rom, will surely give a try whenever zi have time. Good idea with separating GAPPS from the from. You gotta tell me how do you make it so fast hahah
Good job man.
20th October 2014, 03:01 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
any chance for e460?
20th October 2014, 04:46 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by porozex

any chance for e460?

It works on E460.
20th October 2014, 06:52 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beershake

It works on E460.

you said that also the modded kernel from e450 works but it didnt. so sorry but i dont trust you
20th October 2014, 07:58 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cape Town

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by porozex

you said that also the modded kernel from e450 works but it didnt. so sorry but i dont trust you

Nodded kernel didn't work because an error on my part. I called busybox the wrong way. I didn't notice because It worked for me but when flashing back stock I noticed that it needed further modding.

Beer shake said it worked because he was able to boot after flashing the nodded kernel. What he meant was it didn't brick his device.

As far as the ROM goes I am not 100% sure what the difference is between the 2 devices . what I can say is if you device supports NFC then NFC will stop working as my device does not have NFC. If you have dual sim then your sim probably won't work ether. I would suggest making a back up and try it. If it doesn't work then let me know and I can try help to port it.
20th October 2014, 08:45 PM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slipsystem

Nodded kernel didn't work because an error on my part. I called busybox the wrong way. I didn't notice because It worked for me but when flashing back stock I noticed that it needed further modding.

Beer shake said it worked because he was able to boot after flashing the nodded kernel. What he meant was it didn't brick his device.

As far as the ROM goes I am not 100% sure what the difference is between the 2 devices . what I can say is if you device supports NFC then NFC will stop working as my device does not have NFC. If you have dual sim then your sim probably won't work ether. I would suggest making a back up and try it. If it doesn't work then let me know and I can try help to port it.

No dual sim of L5II in Europe as far as I know, anyeays it should work as the e450 has no huge differences.
21st October 2014, 04:24 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Great work!
Got a couple of questions... Can I delete stock unuseful apks without getting the "securitu error" problem? Can I replace the phone app with the stock one?

Thank you!
21st October 2014, 07:34 AM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alejflores94

Great work!
Got a couple of questions... Can I delete stock unuseful apks without getting the "securitu error" problem? Can I replace the phone app with the stock one?

Thank you!

Sure you can replace phone apk with the stock one. Ehm, this rom has already most bloatware removed, if you brave enough go ahead.
21st October 2014, 07:43 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cape Town

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alejflores94

Great work!

Thank you!

Most of the stock lg apps are removed, so there shouldn't be any need to do delete anything. There are still a few apks that will be removed in a future ota update. The phone apk is the stock mmodified version. You can replace with the stock but it must be deodexed .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)