FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[l7 II] MIUI rom discussions

525 posts
Thanks Meter: 137
 
By Digdis, Senior Member on 26th July 2014, 07:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Thought it would be better to discuss MIUI for L7 II in a separate thread and not in the L7 II CWM thread.

4pda user "weritos" has managed to port MIUI for P715 (Double sim version).
You can check it out from here: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry33132696
The Following User Says Thank You to Digdis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Digdis Ad-Free
 
 
27th July 2014, 10:28 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 50
 
Donate to Me
More
Yeah! The LG L7 II have got MIUI V5!

Sent from my LG-P710 with tapatalk
27th July 2014, 10:52 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Muro Leccese
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lallo29

Yeah! The LG L7 II have got MIUI V5!

Sent from my LG-P710 with tapatalk

Just one thing... Has MIUI all the languages? Or just english?
Thanks

PS: Is on the web an english guide? I don't trust of google translate
27th July 2014, 11:28 AM |#4  
riskey95's Avatar
Member
Flag Trenggalek
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirko De Pauli97

Just one thing... Has MIUI all the languages? Or just english?
Thanks

PS: Is on the web an english guide? I don't trust of google translate

chinese, rusian, and english
31st July 2014, 09:35 AM |#5  
sugarkane87's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 73
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbryszak

thaaaaaaaaaanks!
Now MIUI v5 works on P710!

Seriously? Can you point me where the thread/ link for this MIUI?
2nd August 2014, 12:40 AM |#6  
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarkane87

Seriously? Can you point me where the thread/ link for this MIUI?

▶ Download MIUI v5 4.7.18 (LG P715)

Everything working but soft key for "menu list" (only in P710) is disabled, so the best way is app named xposed with gesture functions for these special actions
The Following User Says Thank You to mbryszak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mbryszak Ad-Free
2nd August 2014, 08:00 AM |#7  
sugarkane87's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 73
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbryszak

▶ Download MIUI v5 4.7.18 (LG P715)

Everything working but soft key for "menu list" (only in P710) is disabled, so the best way is app named xposed with gesture functions for these special actions

Thanks man but, this will work for P713 too?

Edit: it's worked fine so far
4th August 2014, 06:03 AM |#8  
Member
Flag erode
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by riskey95

check this

Hi riskey! Is there any bug & Errors in miui rom for Lg p715? is Dual sim working?
5th August 2014, 09:23 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Lg l7 ii p713
Tried the MIUI, only prob is the list settings button and home button are same :|
13th August 2014, 01:10 PM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Wonderful miui rom ... i tried it on my p715 and it works like a charm . Thanks for u all ...
14th August 2014, 09:54 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Lightbulb how u do that o.O
Quote:
Originally Posted by memofoda111

Wonderful miui rom ... i tried it on my p715 and it works like a charm . Thanks for u all ...

How did u do that???
How did u find the download link?? Hahahaha O.o
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
miui

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes