1. Reboot to your current recovery.
  2. And flash the archive.
Flash recovery.img without custom recovery:
  1. Extract contents on your PC
  2. Copy loki_flash and recovery.img to you phone's SD card via MTP connection
  3. Download and start Android Terminal Emulator from Play Store
  4. From terminal emulator type: $ su
  5. Then type (assuming files from zip were copied to external SD card root) :
    # cp /storage/external_SD/loki_flash /storage/external_SD/recovery.img /data/local/tmp
  6. # cd /data/local/tmp
  7. # chmod 777 loki_flash
  8. # ./loki_flash recovery recovery.img
  9. # reboot recovery
DOWNLOAD:
Link to flash from recovery:
https://mega.nz/#!fo8DCDbb!wvN9GTN7x...clt88qb-qJoZLI
Link to flash without recovery:
https://mega.nz/#!y1dk0KwS!HAwU-Pi6j...fdNpTpToPbfqSA

Stable (but I have not tested)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Volidol For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Volidol Ad-Free

13th February 2016, 11:37 PM |#2  
Flag Toruń
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Nice work, thx (will you end cm12?)
18th February 2016, 08:03 PM |#3  
Flag Daugavpils
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I Have problem: Loki aboot version does not match device. (LG D605 kitkat 4.4.2) Root:yes
The Following User Says Thank You to JackPOtaTo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JackPOtaTo Ad-Free
18th February 2016, 08:20 PM |#4  
Flag Toruń
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Downgrade to jb
20th February 2016, 10:47 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
@JackPOtaTo try with another version of windows, i had the same on win7, no problem in win8

Sent with my CM11 Lg D605
20th February 2016, 11:09 AM |#6  
Flag Daugavpils
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag0n1a

@JackPOtaTo try with another version of windows, i had the same on win7, no problem in win8

Sent with my CM11 Lg D605

I have win 10. And i bricked (Hard) LG l9 II
20th February 2016, 11:21 AM |#7  

More
As far as I know this device is not possible to hardbrick.
Again, if your problem is "Loki aboot version does not match device" then your device is not bricked probably
20th February 2016, 03:11 PM |#8  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 2,034

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

As far as I know this device is not possible to hardbrick.
Again, if your problem is "Loki aboot version does not match device" then your device is not bricked probably

I don't know where you guys get your information from but stop saying phones are not possible to hard brick and spread this word around. It is very easy to hardbrick any phone with root.
I will go just in a little bit of detail to show you.
How does your computer boot?
The hardware you have (CPU, GPU, Memory etc) are searched for (physical addresses) by the motherboard by the BIOS. Delete or erase the BIOS and I bet you any sum that your computer will stop doing anything (starts and sits idle just fans spinning).
With this analogy the BIOS of any mobile device is the bootloader. In the bootloader, that is located on the eMMC (embedded Multi Media Controller; like an SSD but with the controller of memory in the silicon die). eMMC is partitioned like a hard disk.
Your phone has an integrated Primary Loader in the CPU (this is what Qcom 9008 is). By shorting pins you change the boot order. If you short correct pins you can send data into memory (RAM) from the CPU and then write it on the eMMC (if you have the correct communication). This is where the HEX programmer comes in. This is how Qualcomm tools know how to communicate with the SOC.
The 2nd loader is on the eMMC. By default all CPU's boot from eMMC. SBL1->aboot and so on is the bootchain. Where hardware is initialized and recognized. Destroy and of those partitions and you will have a hardbrick (either fallback to 9008 automatically because eMMC is empty or not recognized at all).

Well I ended up giving you kind of a full information. Just stop trowing around this thing "phones can't be hardbricked". Hardbrick describes the state where a phone can't enter the last emergency mode provided by the manufacture (Emergency in this case). And generally buttons don't work, screen isn't either and so on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neutrondev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neutrondev Ad-Free
20th February 2016, 03:48 PM |#9  

More
Never said that phones cannot be hardbricked....
I said that installing this rom will not hardbrick your phone, cuz only contain kernel and syspartition... plus, if the software prevents u from make changes because the aboot version doesn't match, how can u hardbrick it?

Thanks for the explanation though, learned couple of spec terms...
20th February 2016, 04:51 PM |#10  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 2,034

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Never said that phones cannot be hardbricked....
I said that installing this rom will not hardbrick your phone, cuz only contain kernel and syspartition... plus, if the software prevents u from make changes because the aboot version doesn't match, how can u hardbrick it?

Thanks for the explanation though, learned couple of spec terms...

If you flash an aboot version that does fail the check of the bootchain you have a hardbrick.
The Following User Says Thank You to neutrondev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neutrondev Ad-Free
20th February 2016, 05:13 PM |#11  

More
A
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrondev

If you flash an aboot version that does fail the check of the bootchain you have a hardbrick.

With this method you can not, the moment it says the aboot version is different it doesn't allow the copy of it. I had this error 5-6 times before I could successfully change the aboot and all those times in between my phone was always turning on as normal...
If then you are able to flash an aboot version that doesn't match then u r unlucky...
Anyway I'm for sure not as expert as you, but I'm just reporting my experience
The Following User Says Thank You to Ag0n1a For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ag0n1a Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)