This is unofficial ROM and might have some serious faults, if this breaks your phone or they fire you from your job because alarm didn't start it will be your own fault since you have installed it. You have been warned!
Sources can be found at:
device tree: https://github.com/Varcain/android_d...605/tree/cm-12
BIG FAT WARNING #1
Install latest CWM to flash this rom. That is v3 currently from my other thread. If you want to install from old CWM or TWRP you have to manually Lokify the zipfile (because I'm lazy).
BIG FAT WARNING #2
A lot of stuff does not work yet. I don't promise to fix it since this is only a preview release.
cm-12-20150216-UNOFFICIAL-d605.zip - 253.76 MB
How to install:
1. Flash CWM (from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50407619)
2. Download the ROM and gapps to sdcard
3. Boot to recovery
4. Wipe all userdata (/data and /cache)
5. Install CyanogenMod first then gapps
Now wait for CM to boot... (first boot will take longer as always).
For reporting bugs/problems:
- Send me logcat output (it would be good to have "logcat -b radio" output too if this is related to sim card/radio)
- Send me dmesg output
If you experience reboot (kernel panic most likely) then send me contents of /proc/last_kmsg (you have to copy this right after reboot, you can do it from terminal application if you don't have access to PC with adb at that time).