[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][Single/Dual] CyanogenMod 13 for LG L3 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dadziokPL

Apr 26, 2013
Gdańsk
yHokTq9.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

attachment.php

- Pre-installation
1 - Make sure you run latest TWRP Recovery (APK from @ElDainosor with MarshMallow Compatibility or Zip/Img from @Caio99BR with MarshMallow Compatibility)
2 - Download the ROM
3 - Download GAPPS of your preference
4 - Place in the card
5 - Reboot to recovery

- Clean Installation
1 - Make backup of Nandroid
2 - Wipe Data/Factory Reset
3 - Install the ROM
4 - Install GAPPS (ever before first boot, never after it)
5 - Reboot
6 - After all ENJOY!

- From previous version installation:
1 - Make sure you run latest TWRP Recovery (APK from @ElDainosor with MarshMallow Compatibility or Zip/Img from @Caio99BR with MarshMallow Compatibility)
2 - Install the ROM
3 - Reboot
4 - Just enjoy!

attachment.php

CyanogenMod 13 R2
Code:
[B][I]R2 (2016.12.13)
[/I][/B][release] Massive Release
[broken] Camera
[updated] CM13 Source
[reverted] Stock Android MarshMallow Browser
[removed] Some apps to reduce space used

CyanogenMod 13 R1
Code:
[B][I]R1 (2016.05.28)
[fixes] All bugs of v0.1
[add] Script to Fix FC on Google Keyboard after GAPPS install
[removed] Stock CyanogenMod Eleven - Make lag and is useless on LDPI
[add] BlackPlayer
[removed] Stock Android Browser
[add] CyanogenMod Browser Gello
[add] OpenCamera - workaround for Camera Recording

CyanogenMod 13 v0.1
Code:
[I][B]v0.1 (2016.03.29):[/B][/I]
[released] First release!

attachment.php

Camera
480p Resolution on YouTube make screen freeze and only audio works

XDA:DevDB Information
CyanogenMod 13 for LG L3 II, ROM for the LG Optimus L3 II

Contributors
dadziokPL, Caio99BR, ElDainosor, IGGYVIP, aidasaidas75, ECr34T1v3
Source Code: https://github.com/TeamVee/android_.repo_local_manifests/tree/cm-13.0

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2016-03-29
Last Updated 2016-12-13

C

Caio99BR

Release Candidate 1 or Final Release 1 will be release soon
Anything is fixed except the camcoder

C

Caio99BR

Thank,bro can take screen shot cm13 on lg l3 ii

Here, but this is from old release, the latest not work mic, ril (single/dual) and camera.
I will try to make all working since MarshMallow is very smooth and can have all working like CM11, or best :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160403-130829.png
    Screenshot_20160403-130829.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 951
  • Screenshot_20160328-115006.png
    Screenshot_20160328-115006.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 958
  • Screenshot_20160331-085237.png
    Screenshot_20160331-085237.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 948
C

Caio99BR

This old version can run ril on lg e425?

Yes, but now ril is fixed (mistype on include), we just need a new release, but, again, i need to fix AudioFX crash and Mic (i said in other post?), and clean unused blobs, and update kernel to latest MM changes or no. :p

thinhx2

Jan 24, 2015
Quảng Ninh
Yes, but now ril is fixed (mistype on include), we just need a new release, but, again, i need to fix AudioFX crash and Mic (i said in other post?), and clean unused blobs, and update kernel to latest MM changes or no. :p

Yes bro need update driver audio,screen for mm. Bro can make driver d2w? My phone have power button is no good

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

And i can build r.r 6.0 for this device?

JuanJox

Feb 4, 2016
Maracaibo
Need to check this

I just seached on google if the cm13 for this phone has been released, and i found a video. Being new, i can't post the link here, but you can type Android 6.0 Marhsmallow ROM for LG L3 II [Final Version] in youtube and see it for yourselves.

I'm asking: Is this true?

C

Caio99BR

I just seached on google if the cm13 for this phone has been released, and i found a video. Being new, i can't post the link here, but you can type Android 6.0 Marhsmallow ROM for LG L3 II [Final Version] in youtube and see it for yourselves.

I'm asking: Is this true?

Just keep an eye on this thread and you'll know... It's common sense really.

This is fake, see size of screen and Video Recoder (ScreenCast too) not work.

Im trying to fix it (the both) but not much progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yHokTq9.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Your warranty is now void.
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
    All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

attachment.php

- Pre-installation
    2 - Download the ROM
    3 - Download GAPPS of your preference
    4 - Place in the card
    5 - Reboot to recovery

- Clean Installation
    1 - Make backup of Nandroid
    2 - Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    3 - Install the ROM
    4 - Install GAPPS (ever before first boot, never after it)
    5 - Reboot
    6 - After all ENJOY!

- From previous version installation:
    2 - Install the ROM
    3 - Reboot
    4 - Just enjoy!

attachment.php

CyanogenMod 13 R2
    Code:
    [B][I]R2 (2016.12.13)
    [broken] Camera
    [updated] CM13 Source
    [reverted] Stock Android MarshMallow Browser
    [removed] Some apps to reduce space used

CyanogenMod 13 R1
    Code:
    [B][I]R1 (2016.05.28)
    [fixes] All bugs of v0.1
    [add] Script to Fix FC on Google Keyboard after GAPPS install
    [removed] Stock CyanogenMod Eleven - Make lag and is useless on LDPI
    [add] BlackPlayer
    [removed] Stock Android Browser
    [add] CyanogenMod Browser Gello
    [add] OpenCamera - workaround for Camera Recording

CyanogenMod 13 v0.1
    Code:
    [I][B]v0.1 (2016.03.29):[/B][/I]
    [released] First release!

attachment.php

Camera
    480p Resolution on YouTube make screen freeze and only audio works

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 13 for LG L3 II, ROM for the LG Optimus L3 II

Contributors
    dadziokPL, Caio99BR, ElDainosor, IGGYVIP, aidasaidas75, ECr34T1v3
    Source Code: https://github.com/TeamVee/android_.repo_local_manifests/tree/cm-13.0

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2016-03-29
    Last Updated 2016-12-13
    Yo @dadziokPL just pushed a lot of commits to Teamvee. I am helping @Caio99BR and you with this. Build again and don't change stuff. If you get errors pm me. You should have fixed for this. RIL, Data, Wi-Fi, Camera
    i try build r.r 5.6.7 for lg l3 ii. i hope will work
    Bro ril work now?