Hey guys, today i will show DualBootPatcher one of the best apps for multi ROMs (i think this is the unique app for this :P).
I have managed to support L3II, L5, L7 and L7II (Officially)
I am not the creator, just the supporter
Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
1. A Custom Recovery (TWRP or PhilZ Touch or the old CWM :P)
2. A KitKat ROM (Real KitKat ROM, not build.prop edited, a fake KK ROM)
3. The Dualboot Patcher - http://goo.gl/0bcbbN (Download the APK in Downloads Section)(For L3II, L5, L7 and L7II)
4. A KitKat ROM (To install :P)
1. Make a nandroid backup in case anything fails. (optional if you like playing with fire)
2. Install the DualbootPatcher
3. In the Patcher, go to the ROMs section, and a popup will ask you to set the kernel. Do it.
4. After this you need to go in menu (the tree dots) of Primary ROM and search for Update Ramdisk. Press it.
5. In the patcher, go to the Patch ZIP file section, open your ROM zip file
6. After this select in what partition you want to install:
Primary ROM Upgrade - To update ROM without affect the Secundary ROM (and others) when you have one installed.
Secundary - To install in /system.
MultiROM (1-3) - To install in /cache, you have 3 slots in this.
Data Slot - To install in /data (ID is IDentification of ROM)
Extsd slot - To install in your sdcard
7. You not need to change the Device
8. Do the same for GAPPS (optional)
9. Press in confirmation button and wait.
You have two options here:
9. Go to ROMs section and press in button of a device with arrow inside, select the patched zip files (ROM and GAPPS), and by last press in confirmation button, just wait..
10. After finish, close the app (see Know Issues), open and go again to ROMs section and you will see the default ROM to boot (the last installed). Reboot your phone.
11. It will now boot onto your ROM installed, once you've completed your first boot setup, install the DualBootPatcher.
9. Restart in recovery, flash the patched zip files (ROM and GAPPS). Restart your phone.
10. It will now boot onto your ROM installed, once you've completed your first boot setup, install the DualBootPatcher.
You are now able to select which rom to boot from the ROMs section. Once you've selected which rom is the default, restart your phone. Voilà!
- The ROMs section sometimes bug and get a infinite refresh, close the app and open app again.
- Never use this in JellyBean 4.1 or "You are gonna have a bad time"
- Contact me
@chenxiaolong for the awesome DualBootPatcher.
@virulentt for him original thread for tutorial (and encouragement)
@Jonas Cardoso for testing in L5
@WinterR for testing in L7
@ECr34T1v3 for testing in L3II