[P700/P705/P708][ROM][MOB30J][6.0.1]CyanogenMod 13[UNOFFICIAL][RC1]

Search This thread

Erazal

Jun 19, 2016
Hello. I try your cm13 with my p708 and the photo and camera device doesn't work.
After I try with your cm12, cm11, cm10 and only the frontal camera/photo device work with very limited options.

dniz1

Jun 30, 2016
My Lg p705 write:detected filesystem ext4 for /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.3/by-num/p14
detected filesystem ext4 for /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.3/by-num/p14
script succeeded: result was /system and after installed.I rebotting my phone,but the eternal lg logo, isn't started even a butanimation. I did vipes. Gaps did not installed.What do me?Whether there will be a fix?

Mareczin

Jul 1, 2016
i run this rom without gapps and default browser not working. With installed gapps browser still not working, missing google play service (google play store is installed) crash every my attempts to start google play store. crash random apps. I wait for update. :)

Gerdaxserty

Feb 7, 2015
I can't install this rom because when i try to install it i get:

BamTime

Jul 15, 2016
I get the same output as the others, where it doesn't work.
Well after that output it does nothing for a few mins, after that it just says "Failed" and that's all.
Does anyone have an idea how to fix that?

Slemmen

Nov 14, 2009
Problems

Keyboard seems to hang on the phone, making both the keyboard and settings unstable, and it wont work long enough to add a wifi network.
Workaround: Battery life extension mode (or what its called), keyboard will still crash, but the settings menu didnt.

(repeatable until adding the first wifi network.)

Other problems: apks wont open trough builtin file explorer. Haven't tested installing opengapps yet.

Last edited:

swiftgeek

Oct 28, 2009
07-16 13:36:53.445 982 982 I SurfaceFlinger: SurfaceFlinger is starting
07-16 13:36:53.464 982 982 I SurfaceFlinger: SurfaceFlinger's main thread ready to run. Initializing graphics H/W...
07-16 13:36:53.464 982 982 F libEGL : couldn't find an OpenGL ES implementation
07-16 13:36:53.464 982 982 F libc : Fatal signal 6 (SIGABRT), code -6 in tid 982 (surfaceflinger)
Tried installing Adreno_2XX_Series_GPU_Libs_04032013+By+Joseph+Zavala.zip as well, but i still get the same fatal errors
Tried installing from TWRP and PhilzTouch, same result
Installing or not Veekernel NFC or noNFC (VeeKernel4-L7-NoNFC-20042016-R1r11-MM.zip) makes no difference either
Device: L7 p700

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    133.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Jonas Cardoso

Mar 22, 2014
São José dos Campos
Keyboard seems to hang on the phone, making both the keyboard and settings unstable, and it wont work long enough to add a wifi network.
Workaround: Battery life extension mode (or what its called), keyboard will still crash, but the settings menu didnt.

(repeatable until adding the first wifi network.)

Other problems: apks wont open trough builtin file explorer. Haven't tested installing opengapps yet.

Try use other keyboard

Jonas Cardoso

Mar 22, 2014
São José dos Campos
My Lg p705 write:detected filesystem ext4 for /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.3/by-num/p14
script succeeded: result was /system and after installed.I rebotting my phone,but the eternal lg logo, isn't started even a butanimation. I did vipes. Gaps did not installed.What do me?Whether there will be a fix?

Make full wipe and install ROM+Gapps -> reboot

Yunikari

Jul 14, 2016
Maastricht
OnePlus Nord
Google Pixel 6
Is same version but with less apps

Well actually, on the small version some things are broken.
1: Root access is broken :/
2: I can't login to most apps because they can't reach the servers, while on the full version I can log in to those apps just fine (Google apps, Twitch and FB Messenger are the ones I have tested this on)

Other than that its a great rom tho ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yHokTq9.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (MARSHMALLOW), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.​

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.​
    attachment.php

• Display
    • Vibration
    • GPS
    • Sensors of All type
    • Google Apps
    • Bluetooth
    • Bluetooth tethering
    • All native apps
    • Ril
    • GPS
    • WiFi
    • Tethering wifi
    • Sdcard0/Sdcard1
    • Camera (photos, camcorder & panorama)
    • Audio playback
    • Audio recording
    • Video playback
    • OpenGL rendering
    • Hardware video decoding & encoding
    • USB-tethering
    • OMX
    • Mtp/ptp

attachment.php

• Flashlight
      @bartbart2003 There is a way to enable flashlight:
      Code:
      echo 1 > /sys/devices/platform/i2c-gpio.3/i2c-3/3-0030/brightness_uA
      To disable flashlight:
      Code:
      echo 0 > /sys/devices/platform/i2c-gpio.3/i2c-3/3-0030/brightness_uA
    • Sound Record
    • NFC removed by default

attachment.php

attachment.php

Note : CM-13 is only for jellybean (v20) baseband. If you are on ics (v10) baseband flash v20 baseband
    • TWRP 3.0.2.0 Recovery
    • Wipe all partitions except sdcard!
    • Flash the cm-13-*-UNOFFICIAL-p700.zip
    • After flash Gapps(Long boot time)
    • Reboot
    • If you used GAPPS, after SetupWizard, go to: "Settings" > "Apps" > "Google Play Services" > "Permissions" > And select all options, this fix FC of ... hmm, Google Play Services? The Google may know this problem but it is like "**** you and your Custom ROM"

Screenshots:

hKj2Xdf.png
    4tbQGWj.png
    7xNyJzM.png
    rBEYnYh.png
    U6XUU3a.png
    qn2qvLL.png
    i1i4HQc.png
    UrzfYbg.png
    r78MAlt.png
    CTntl8M.png
    UON5QmE.png
    782BVSL.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    Cyanogemod 13, ROM for the LG Optimus L5

Contributors
    Jonas Cardoso, Caio99BR, InsideMuz
    Source Code: https://github.com/TeamVee/android_device_lge_p700/tree/cm-13.0

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Baseband V20
    Based On: CyanogeMod 11

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2016-05-31
    Stable Release Date: 2016-05-31

Created 2016-06-01
    Last Updated 2016-09-25
    ywYaI6v.png

RC1 - 30/05/16
    • Initial Release
    I can make an app later tomorrow for flashlight, just like a torch app. Like temporary replacement ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    attachment.php

Frequently asked questions

Q: Will this conflict with any mod I'm using?
    A: As long as it doesn't have any entropy related stuff, its okay. Since the kernel already comes with an inbuilt entropy generator, it will conflict with the ones from mod, causing a poor, stuttered performance!

Q: Deep Sleep isnt working for me, Google Services causing wake-locks, what to do?
    A: Go to settings, Privacy, Privacy Guard, All apps, long press Google Services, and deny/disable wake-locks! (Thanks to @Paget96 for the solution)

Q: Which version should I flash
    A: Flash kernel with model number (P705), don't use (P700) or you may have problems with deep sleep

Q: Which frequency is the safest
    A: The default frequency, 1008Hz, is the safest!
    But, there's no harm in overclocking upto 1200MHz.
    You MAY face some issues on 1200MHz-1300MHz, but 1150MHz is stable as 'rock'!

Q: WiFi doesnt work for me
    A: Reflash ROM and Kernel

Q: How to logcat?
    A: Here

A problem in ROM not reported?
    Make a logcat post here
    does anyone still have this rom file? gdrive links from archived website are dead and im already sick and tired of my P705's low software compatibility on latest android version available otherwise, that being 4.4.4 KitKat
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oDEq0HQNJIlZus8S3Jb0lmm705t1bi_I