FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ DISCUSSION ] LG Optimus L9 P769 ZeroLemon Extended Battery

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By CygnusBlack, Guest on 3rd October 2014, 07:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Has anyone tried the ZeroLemon extended battery for this device yet? Just curious because I saw it on Amazon but its not listed on the official ZeroLemon site. I'm a little afraid of crap from China because I know they like to put malicious firmware in their electronics.

Link here for their 5450 mili ampere hour battery http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MAT...2319266&sr=8-1
The Following User Says Thank You to CygnusBlack For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CygnusBlack Ad-Free

5th October 2014, 05:22 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
i don't think its original. there is an extended battery for 4x HD (14 bucks) at aliexpress, IT soul fit to l9, but cover not

CrystalPA 7.00, Enigma v1.06
21st January 2015, 04:45 AM |#3  
Flag Tallahassee
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Just caught wind of this discussion here. Checked it out and the battery is now on the Zerolemon site. Purchased from Amazon. Great battery bulky case but worth the sacrifice. Getting about 2.5 days out of battery with moderate to heavy use. CygnusBlack have you purchased the battery I'm curious if anyone else has experience with it...

I'm running CarbonRom by dragid10 on p769 and the stock battery would average about 12hrs. Less with heavy use.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)