FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] LG Optimus Me P350's Recovery Mode?

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Herofart, Junior Member on 28th November 2014, 04:18 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have bought this phone on July 12th 2014, and I was quite happy with the phone, but then I realised I can only play 2 games: Hill Climb Racing and Fruit Ninja, so I thought: Maybe I can update Android? The answer was no, it could not update over Android 2.2.1. Then I started searching the internet and I saw an Android ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) ROM, so I clicked on it, downloaded the files, but then it said to boot on Recovery Mode, and, of course, I searched on Google. I found some forum posts that said to press POWER/End Call and Volume Down at the same time. It just booted the phone normally. I tried to search "How to enter recovery mode on LG Optimus Me P350" and I found a lot of forums that said to press Call, POWER/End Call and Volume Down at the same time. It deleted ALL my phone's data,except for the SD Card. Then I found a solution that I need ADB, so I installed it, runned it and then nothing happened. I went into Task Manager to see if the proccess is there, but it was not,so I decided running it again and it showed the proccess for half-a-second, but it dissapeared, restarted PC, nothing happens. (My OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit). I found a Custom Recovery which required me to root my phone, so I tried a ton of programs, and nothing worked. Gingerbreak wouldn't root, it just stays there: Please Wait and I even left it over night, still rooting, Kingo Android Root would not recognize my device, USB Debgging is ON. And so on and so on... So I can't root,which means I can't get into Recovery Mode which means I cannot get Android 2.2.1 to ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) so I can't play any games except Hill Climb Racing and Fruit Ninja, which I am bored of. So I tried asking you:Is there a method to enter Recovery Mode without rooting on LG Optimus Me P350?

30th November 2014, 03:38 AM |#2  

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herofart

I have bought this phone on July 12th 2014, and I was quite happy with the phone, but then I realised I can only play 2 games: Hill Climb Racing and Fruit Ninja, so I thought: Maybe I can update Android? The answer was no, it could not update over Android 2.2.1. Then I started searching the internet and I saw an Android ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) ROM, so I clicked on it, downloaded the files, but then it said to boot on Recovery Mode, and, of course, I searched on Google. I found some forum posts that said to press POWER/End Call and Volume Down at the same time. It just booted the phone normally. I tried to search "How to enter recovery mode on LG Optimus Me P350" and I found a lot of forums that said to press Call, POWER/End Call and Volume Down at the same time. It deleted ALL my phone's data,except for the SD Card. Then I found a solution that I need ADB, so I installed it, runned it and then nothing happened. I went into Task Manager to see if the proccess is there, but it was not,so I decided running it again and it showed the proccess for half-a-second, but it dissapeared, restarted PC, nothing happens. (My OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit). I found a Custom Recovery which required me to root my phone, so I tried a ton of programs, and nothing worked. Gingerbreak wouldn't root, it just stays there: Please Wait and I even left it over night, still rooting, Kingo Android Root would not recognize my device, USB Debgging is ON. And so on and so on... So I can't root,which means I can't get into Recovery Mode which means I cannot get Android 2.2.1 to ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) so I can't play any games except Hill Climb Racing and Fruit Ninja, which I am bored of. So I tried asking you:Is there a method to enter Recovery Mode without rooting on LG Optimus Me P350?

I rooted my P350 with ginger break and it worked ,and I think using clockwork recovery ROM manager would be the easiest way to flash a new ROM.
Try using Unlock Root Pro , it might help in rooting your phone.
Could you tell me how exactly, you ran ADB and what did you try that did not work.
4th May 2015, 04:31 PM |#3  

More
Google play store
What if you just go to Google Play Store and install some games there?[/I][/B][/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herofart

4th May 2015, 05:38 PM |#4  

More
Try to be contentive
Let me share this:
If you know my felling now,how sad I am just because of not to be contentive about the limitation of my mobile phone(LG-P350 like yours).Imagine, I want to have the most high Android version out of my simple mobile phone.What I did is I rooted my android and install some development untill I arrived at the point where I was unsuccesfully installed the Jelly Bean ROM and boom I was sad with the result.And then I pray to the Lord that I hope it going to be okay,that time was 12:30 am I am very very sad because that phone is just given by my auncle,I am the third user of it after his two daughter inherited on it and I don't want that only me will distract that phone..Actually I have planned to have suicide but it doesn't happen.I believe in God so Im not losing my hope that this phone will be back or be repaired.12:30 AM I cried and sleep.
Im awake and believing that all of those happened last night is just a dream but it doesn't work.I tried everything I can do but nothings work.One night at 7:00 AM I turn it to Recovery mode by pressing POWER+CALL+DOWN VOL. KEY( like what you did) and somethings happened but actually I do that process in a countles times last 12:30 AM but nothings happened.So I do some research and found the orginal ROM for LG-P350 and installed it in my phone then reboot and Boooom I am so very very happy and promise to the Lord that I will be Contentive start this time.....
Suddenly I turn back again into not to be contentive and do the same process and installed the ROM of NEXUS OPTIMUS ME KITKAT VERSION OF ANDROID and it work,Im so very very happy.
NOW this night Im still searching for the better version of android and found it then download it and do some process then boooooom! back again to my problem and turn it to recovery mode and NOTHING was happenned unlike before. I said to my self "It must not happen" "W H Y?"...Now the time is 12:25 AM suffering because of my sin to God that I promise Him not to do it again but I do...Now Im so very very very very SAD and planned to have suicide! because I think God leave me now and never give me chance again! What I will do now is believe in mercy that this phone when will turn to recovery mode TOMMOROW AGAIN ? ?

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH, IM A PILIPINO.

SO LETS BE CONTENTIVE WHAT WE HAVE NOW...

who wants to contact me by the way this is my email : [email protected]

Im John Paul Minguito I am 16 years old boy.... I hope I helped a lot..Thank you
19th January 2016, 02:34 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minguito

Let me share this:
If you know my felling now,how sad I am just because of not to be contentive about the limitation of my mobile phone(LG-P350 like yours).Imagine, I want to have the most high Android version out of my simple mobile phone.What I did is I rooted my android and install some development untill I arrived at the point where I was unsuccesfully installed the Jelly Bean ROM and boom I was sad with the result.And then I pray to the Lord that I hope it going to be okay,that time was 12:30 am I am very very sad because that phone is just given by my auncle,I am the third user of it after his two daughter inherited on it and I don't want that only me will distract that phone..Actually I have planned to have suicide but it doesn't happen.I believe in God so Im not losing my hope that this phone will be back or be repaired.12:30 AM I cried and sleep.
Im awake and believing that all of those happened last night is just a dream but it doesn't work.I tried everything I can do but nothings work.One night at 7:00 AM I turn it to Recovery mode by pressing POWER+CALL+DOWN VOL. KEY( like what you did) and somethings happened but actually I do that process in a countles times last 12:30 AM but nothings happened.So I do some research and found the orginal ROM for LG-P350 and installed it in my phone then reboot and Boooom I am so very very happy and promise to the Lord that I will be Contentive start this time.....
Suddenly I turn back again into not to be contentive and do the same process and installed the ROM of NEXUS OPTIMUS ME KITKAT VERSION OF ANDROID and it work,Im so very very happy.
NOW this night Im still searching for the better version of android and found it then download it and do some process then boooooom! back again to my problem and turn it to recovery mode and NOTHING was happenned unlike before. I said to my self "It must not happen" "W H Y?"...Now the time is 12:25 AM suffering because of my sin to God that I promise Him not to do it again but I do...Now Im so very very very very SAD and planned to have suicide! because I think God leave me now and never give me chance again! What I will do now is believe in mercy that this phone when will turn to recovery mode TOMMOROW AGAIN ? ?

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH, IM A PILIPINO.

SO LETS BE CONTENTIVE WHAT WE HAVE NOW...

who wants to contact me by the way this is my email : [email protected]

Im John Paul Minguito I am 16 years old boy.... I hope I helped a lot..Thank you

Hope you still have the phone,
You should get cyanogenmod 7 for this device, move it to the SD Card, format /system, clear user data etc, then flash cm7,
Also you should get Google Apps for Cyanogenmod 7, probably the most slimmed one
Hope I still helped even though it's been over half year.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)