[Q&A] [TOOL] LG P350 Optimus Me Pecan Toolkit [ROOT][RECOVERY][UNROOT]

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [TOOL] LG P350 Optimus Me Pecan Toolkit [ROOT][RECOVERY][UNROOT]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [TOOL] LG P350 Optimus Me Pecan Toolkit [ROOT][RECOVERY][UNROOT]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

Ramprasad40

Jan 28, 2015
i want to root my lg p350 but this zip contains virus

This tool is now a legacy tool
For a more up to date version, please go to this thread
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1948326

This toolkit roots the lg p350 phone, then applies a recovery of your choice supplied with the software
It roots quickly and safely
it flashes the recovery quickly and safely, whether starting anew, or just fancy a change

You do not need to boot into fastboot. All instructions are given to you as you work
Your phone must be an LG-P350 (also called optimus me, pecan, or optimus life)
To flash recovery, it must be rooted already
Your phone does not need a recovery installed already
This includes all the different recoveries for our phone, So you don't have to go searching for them or asking anyone how to flash recovery

If your device can't be detected then it will go through checks, such as seeing if pc can see the device (windows 7 only)
It will also download and install the drivers for you silently if your computer doesn't have them, or if they are not working correctly

The root function can be used to replace using Superoneclick

This is only for Windows!
You do not need any extra software installed

To use
  1. download the zip here
  2. extract to where ever you want
  3. enable usb debugging on your device (go to setting->Applications->Development)
  4. run "antdking's p350 toolkit.bat" (could be called "antdking's p350 toolkit" depending on your system)
  5. follow the steps

included recoveries
  • RZ recovery by Keyur
  • ClockworkMod 5.0.2.8 by Keyur
  • ClockworkMod 6.0.1.0 by Ron
  • ClockworkMod touch by Vivek
  • AmonRA 2.2.1 by Drapalyuk
  • Stock Recovery by LG

Everything is tried and tested on my phone and computer. Phone using my Bluedroid v3, computer running Windows 7 64bit

If anyone wants to suggest features, post on here
If anyone wants to alter code, or add code (only if you know what you are doing), then send the suggestions to me, I will check them and add them

Now running on Ubuntu :D
I need someone to port to Mac please?

Enjoy :)

Latest version
Windows
V1.1.1 download

Ubuntu
V1.1.2

For very latest versions, download them from github
be careful though because I upload to this as I work, and it may contain mistakes

see change log
Credits
Credit to Keyur for ClockworkMod 5.0.2.8 and for RZ Recovery, and for the support :)
Credit to Ron for ClockworkMod 6.0.1.0
Credit to Vivek for ClockworkMod touch version
Credit to Drapalyuk for AmonRa 2.2.1
Credit to CL ShortFuse for supplying the psneuter script
Credit to ChainsDD for the SuperUser app

If you post alterations of this, you must give credit
I give credit to all the creators of the recoveries
help help help