18th July 2016, 09:27 PM |#112  
OP Senior Member
Flag Louisville,Ky
Thanks Meter: 1,511

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raisul2010.5396

any progress on ART armv6? If anyone knows, quote me

I looked at the repo, but nobody has been working on it. I should probably close this thread, but I just never got around to it.

Sent from my LGL15G using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to ibub For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ibub Ad-Free
19th July 2016, 08:05 AM |#113  
Thanks Meter: 1,168

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibub

I looked at the repo, but nobody has been working on it. I should probably close this thread, but I just never got around to it.

... or ... do it. I have not been able to download enough stuff to attempt it myself for whatever reason.

Some questions remain:
Can we live without ART if that is, indeed, the problem? Can it be kludged to work with good old dalvik?
Seems that the new file-system is a bigger problem, so much stuff that once was on /data now clogging /system. Fancy footwork to solve: System gets all on-board, data to sdcard? Symlink system/app?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dovidhalevi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dovidhalevi Ad-Free
21st July 2016, 05:39 PM |#114  
Flag Saudi Arabia
Thanks Meter: 690

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibub

Sent from my LGL15G using XDA Labs

I wish some kind hearted devs had looked into these armv6 devices to make something awesome, sigh they wouldnt :'( thanks for the reply tho!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)