FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[DEV][ROM][5.0.2][CM12] Lollipop for LG-P500

1,699 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,511
 
By ibub, Senior Member on 3rd January 2015, 06:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th January 2015, 11:24 AM |#11  
ibub's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Louisville,Ky
Thanks Meter: 1,511
 
More
You can look at development of android_art as it progresses here:
http://review.androidarmv6.org/#/q/status:merged
and here:
http://review.androidarmv6.org/#/c/7676/
The Following User Says Thank You to ibub For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ibub Ad-Free
 
 
8th January 2015, 01:34 PM |#12  
xu3sno's Avatar
Senior Member
UTC +7
Thanks Meter: 1,592
 
More
Who dares (try this on p500) win!

http://jenkins.androidarmv6.org/view...rimental/1308/

http://jenkins.androidarmv6.org/view...ENTAL-p500.zip


Sent from my HM 1SW using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xu3sno For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xu3sno Ad-Free
8th January 2015, 03:47 PM |#13  
CCXAlex's Avatar
Member
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xu3sno

Who dares (try this on p500) win!

http://jenkins.androidarmv6.org/view...rimental/1308/

http://jenkins.androidarmv6.org/view...ENTAL-p500.zip


Sent from my HM 1SW using XDA Free mobile app

Trimmed>>Flashed>>Stuck at CM bootlogo
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CCXAlex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CCXAlex Ad-Free
8th January 2015, 09:08 PM |#14  
xu3sno's Avatar
Senior Member
UTC +7
Thanks Meter: 1,592
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCXAlex

Trimmed>>Flashed>>Stuck at CM bootlogo

+1K

GERRIT_CHANGES: 7676 7748 7693 7651 7751 7792
Code:
7676: * runtime : make entrypoints ARM; if the target arch is lower than
            armv7, set armv6.
        * compiler: add a new define: ARM_MODE_WORKAROUND, enable it if
            the target cpu is arm11. Use ARM assembler and replace
            Thumb{1-2} opcodes with ARM ones. Update some code to
            support new opcodes

NOTE: kArm is not implemented, probably it use to work only in
      portable mode.
7748: Compatibility work around for bad graphics driver dependency 
7693: legacy OMX: squashed commit for legacy OMX support for LP
7651: Revert "Revert "Turn on BLE, GATT, and SMP of Bluetooth stack""
7751: msm7x27-common: Initial cm-12 bringup
7792: jemalloc: Force gcc for atomic functions
GCC built-in functions provide advanced things like prefetch, expected, synchronization...
Bootloog attached.
It seems bootloop's culprit is regarding with dynamic shared libraries (lib*.so) which must be fixed first.
Attached Files
File Type: txt bootlog_cm12_20150108.txt - [Click for QR Code] (78.2 KB, 66 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xu3sno For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xu3sno Ad-Free
11th January 2015, 05:21 PM |#15  
Any PlayStore's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hồ Chí Minh
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
It does not work on any device arvm6.
Link
Quote:

A reminder: unannounced experimental builds that you may see on Jenkins are made by and for developers alone, and are definitely not suitable to be flashed by users. The cm12 totoro build from today doesn't install or boot, and I expect many future builds will be the same, so don't waste your time with it.

Also, a reminder of some things you shouldn't do (now or ever): don't ask for ETAs, don't spam the dev thread, and don't PM me asking for information that isn't on a public post.

There are many things that need to be fixed for armv6 devices. I've sorted out the major issues specific to Broadcom hardware, but there are more important issues that need solving for ARMv6 devices in general that are being working on by several people (assembly errors, ART compatibility, build system integration, etc.). It's going to take time. Thanks for your understanding.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Any PlayStore For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Any PlayStore Ad-Free
11th January 2015, 09:28 PM |#16  
xu3sno's Avatar
Senior Member
UTC +7
Thanks Meter: 1,592
 
More
Build cm_p500-userdebug-cm-12.0 (Jan 11, 2015 9:45:30 PM)

Androidmeda built it for testing via Jenkins, if you dare to waste your time!
http://jenkins.androidarmv6.org/view...rimental/1311/
ROM: http://jenkins.androidarmv6.org/view...ENTAL-p500.zip
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xu3sno For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xu3sno Ad-Free
12th January 2015, 04:24 AM |#17  
Any PlayStore's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hồ Chí Minh
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xu3sno

Build cm_p500-userdebug-cm-12.0 (Jan 11, 2015 9:45:30 PM)

Androidmeda built it for testing via Jenkins, if you dare to waste your time!
http://jenkins.androidarmv6.org/view...rimental/1311/
ROM: http://jenkins.androidarmv6.org/view...ENTAL-p500.zip

If it works on s5360 it will also work on the P500. But this time it does not work perfectly on any device armv6. I will follow up if it worked on my s5360 will report over here.

Thanks for the update by @xu3sno
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Any PlayStore For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Any PlayStore Ad-Free
12th January 2015, 05:14 AM |#18  
xu3sno's Avatar
Senior Member
UTC +7
Thanks Meter: 1,592
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Any PlayStore

If it works on s5360 it will also work on the P500. But this time it does not work perfectly on any device armv6. I will follow up if it worked on my s5360 will report over here.

Thanks for the update by @xu3sno

@Any PlayStore
also @CCXAlex (may be you have luck to try it, but I doubt )

Even Any PlayStore has quoted previously, just to satisfy my curiosity, insisted to install cm12-20150111_EXPERIMENTAL-p500.
Trimmed > clean installed > rebooted > boot loop As previous attempt, it seems lib*.so need to be fixed (?)
Don't know it's wasting my time or not
Attached Files
File Type: txt bootlog-cm12-20150111.txt - [Click for QR Code] (134.4 KB, 18 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xu3sno For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xu3sno Ad-Free
12th January 2015, 09:59 AM |#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,168
 
More
Quote:

Quote:
A reminder: unannounced experimental builds that you may see on Jenkins are made by and for developers alone, and are definitely not suitable to be flashed by users. The cm12 totoro build from today doesn't install or boot, and I expect many future builds will be the same, so don't waste your time with it.

Yes, yes, we know or should know. But, hey, who does not want to be the first to see this play? The only reason I am staying off is because of the CM tricks with switching system and data partitions meaning recoveries are not compatible.

Anyway, diehards within the CM universe, once in that bootloop if ART had indeed done its thing, check remaining system space and contents of those /system/app/... folders. My (un-) educated guess is that this may become the big problem.
12th January 2015, 10:36 AM |#20  
ibub's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Louisville,Ky
Thanks Meter: 1,511
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xu3sno

@Any PlayStore
also @CCXAlex (may be you have luck to try it, but I doubt )

Even Any PlayStore has quoted previously, just to satisfy my curiosity, insisted to install cm12-20150111_EXPERIMENTAL-p500.
Trimmed > clean installed > rebooted > boot loop As previous attempt, it seems lib*.so need to be fixed (?)
Don't know it's wasting my time or not

I also attempted to install this. Initially my trimming method seems to have broken update binary, so flash failed. Next installed full ROM (/system =189MB) using @HardLight twrp 2.7.0.0 TLS (successfully flashed). Stuck at boot animation. No log (flashing while driving).

sent from my towelrooted LG L34C using tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ibub For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ibub Ad-Free
12th January 2015, 12:36 PM |#21  
xu3sno's Avatar
Senior Member
UTC +7
Thanks Meter: 1,592
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovidhalevi

Anyway, diehards within the CM universe, once in that bootloop if ART had indeed done its thing, check remaining system space and contents of those /system/app/... folders. My (un-) educated guess is that this may become the big problem.

Checked free space left on /system partition is ca. 21 MB of 200 MB total size. Contents of /system/app almost the same as in cm-11. It consist of apollo, browser, bluethoot, calendar,camera, gallery, .........WAPPushManager. While /system/app itself occupies 20.42 MB.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20150112_191118.png
Views:	788
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	3111256   Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20150112_191219.png
Views:	762
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	3111257   Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20150112_191314.png
Views:	752
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	3111258   Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20150112_191359.png
Views:	658
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	3111259   Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20150112_191444.png
Views:	636
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	3111261   Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20150112_191517.png
Views:	614
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	3111262   Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20150112_191555.png
Views:	646
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	3111263  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xu3sno For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xu3sno Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes