Thanks Meter: 1,616

By HardLight, Senior Member on 26th July 2014, 09:10 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th April 2017, 04:00 AM |#421  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mns123

No, I don't have GmsCoreSetupPrebuilt. Rest all there.
Flashed again. Used Gappslight and signed in Ok.

Dear brothers, I really suggest reading and using microG instead gapps. Just try older apps versions from uptodown or f-droid until finding the working ones Some specific apps like YouTube are not working at all but you can find similar ones that do work. Just be patient and try one by one.

I successfully installed telegram(f-droid), lite, WhatsApp tweetcaster youtubeMate (uptodown) and many more from blankstore. Recommend trying OsMand (f-droid) instead Maps.You'll find problems or FC with google dependant apps. Was impossible to run Instagram. I'm still thinking that google simply is not supporting old arm devices neither do actual apk devs.
Recent Hardlight's work opened the way to do it (deodexed it's OS2SD rom and patched it for signature spoofing for us) and worth it to try microG. Marvin's and ale5000's threads are well and easy explained.

Peace for you all

Enviado desde mi Moto E mediante Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to josehbermudez For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift josehbermudez Ad-Free

4th April 2017, 07:14 AM |#422  
Flag God's own country
Thanks Meter: 36

More
[ROM][4.4.4] LineageOS 11.0 for LG Optimus One [OS2SD]
I just wanted to try a Lineage OS 11.0 for LGP500.
I am now back on my internal rom. Thanks anyway.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mns123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mns123 Ad-Free
23rd April 2017, 05:09 PM |#423  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,616

More
Arrow LineageOS 11.0
20170422 build uploaded!

Changelog:
Quote:

- Android Security Patch Level: April 1, 2017

Download
Android File Host | XDA
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HardLight For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HardLight Ad-Free
23rd April 2017, 11:35 PM |#424  
Flag BFE, MO
Thanks Meter: 1,438

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardLight

20170422 build uploaded!

Changelog:

Download
Android File Host | XDA

You are awesome at keeping this legacy device updated!
I really need to get my head together and get my build machine back up and sync your repo for the optimus v/s.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigsupersquid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bigsupersquid Ad-Free
26th April 2017, 04:19 PM |#425  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi all

I follow this thread and sometimes I update rom on my device, and always all things was fine.

I decided to install 20170422 build on my device instead of previous build 20161229.

After successful flashing with TWRP 3.0.2, I am getting an error

"com.android.systemui has stopped" many times.

I tried "adb logcat *:w" and get an detailed error:

"java.io.FileNotFoundException: res/drawable-mdpi/status_background.9.png"

I am not sure how to deal with this message, I am not an android developer.
Am I the only one who get this message?
I tried reinstall rom several times - formatting sd card, partition through gparted and partition through TWRP, f2fs and ext4 as filesystem for /data - the result was always the same

Can somebody help me with this?
21st May 2017, 03:33 AM |#426  

More
Is this for the lgl34c?

Or is the algorithim getting mine wrong

If its the same why is it saying lp500

This is a lgl34c
21st May 2017, 02:35 PM |#427  
Flag Louisville,Ky
Thanks Meter: 1,511

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashoverride1993

Is this for the lgl34c?

Or is the algorithim getting mine wrong

If its the same why is it saying lp500

This is a lgl34c

Wrong device. Not the same. Don't try to flash this to lgl34c.

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ibub For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ibub Ad-Free
24th June 2017, 12:42 PM |#428  

More
I know it's been a month, but I need some help getting this working. Here is what I did first:
  1. Flash the latest TWRP OS2SD recovery here
  2. Attempted to use the recovery to partition the SD card
At which point it gives me an error (Error 4 I think) making the FAT partition and leaves the partition table empty. The only way to get the SD card accessible again is to sideload AmonRa and partition it from there.

Next thing I tried was to partition the SD card with GParted. Just the SD card plugged into my computer, not the phone mounted as a USB drive. Putting the SD card back in, I could not seem to mount it or select a zip on it. So I had to use AmonRa to partition the card again, install TWRP 2.7.0.0 for sideloading support, sideload the TWRP OS2SD recovery and repartition the SD card on my computer. I did all of that and it seemed to go smoothly. Plugged the SD card back in and sideloaded LineageOS. The installation completes "successfully", with errors mounting partitions to /system and /data, and the ROM doesn't seem to boot.

I think the problem might be that for some reason not all the partitions are /dev/mmcblk0p1, /dev/mmcblk0p2, /dev/mmcblk0p3, and /dev/mmcblk0p4. The mounts I see in fstab.p500 are /system mounted to /dev/mmcblk0p2, /data mounted to /dev/mmcblk0p4, and /cache mounted to /dev/mmcblk0p8.

Whether or not this is the problem, why can't I mount the SD card properly and how do I fix this?
26th June 2017, 08:46 PM |#429  
Flag Louisville,Ky

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeride34

I know it's been a month, but I need some help getting this working. Here is what I did first:

1. Flash the latest TWRP OS2SD recovery here
  2. Attempted to use the recovery to partition the SD card
At which point it gives me an error (Error 4 I think) making the FAT partition and leaves the partition table empty. The only way to get the SD card accessible again is to sideload AmonRa and partition it from there.

Next thing I tried was to partition the SD card with GParted. Just the SD card plugged into my computer, not the phone mounted as a USB drive. Putting the SD card back in, I could not seem to mount it or select a zip on it. So I had to use AmonRa to partition the card again, install TWRP 2.7.0.0 for sideloading support, sideload the TWRP OS2SD recovery and repartition the SD card on my computer. I did all of that and it seemed to go smoothly. Plugged the SD card back in and sideloaded LineageOS. The installation completes "successfully", with errors mounting partitions to /system and /data, and the ROM doesn't seem to boot.

I think the problem might be that for some reason not all the partitions are /dev/mmcblk0p1, /dev/mmcblk0p2, /dev/mmcblk0p3, and /dev/mmcblk0p4. The mounts I see in fstab.p500 are /system mounted to /dev/mmcblk0p2, /data mounted to /dev/mmcblk0p4, and /cache mounted to /dev/mmcblk0p8.

Whether or not this is the problem, why can't I mount the SD card properly and how do I fix this?

Mount os2sd system and os2sd data and use the file manager in twrp to see if the partitions got flashed. If they are indeed populated, then the os2sd boot.img may not have been installed. Without this boot image os2sd doesn't work. On the other hand, If system got flashed to internal system partition, then you may have installed it while in internal mode instead of os2sd mode. You can also check your partitions from wipe > advanced wipe menu > repair partitions , to see if they are formatted to the proper file systems (system and data are ext4).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ibub For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ibub Ad-Free
26th June 2017, 10:35 PM |#430  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibub

Mount os2sd system and os2sd data and use the file manager in twrp to see if the partitions got flashed. If they are indeed populated, then the os2sd boot.img may not have been installed. Without this boot image os2sd doesn't work. On the other hand, If system got flashed to internal system partition, then you may have installed it while in internal mode instead of os2sd mode. You can also check your partitions from wipe > advanced wipe menu > repair partitions , to see if they are formatted to the proper file systems (system and data are ext4).

Are there separate Internal/OS2SD modes in the latest recovery,
lineage-11.0.1-20170422-OS2SD-p500.zip
? If so, how do I change the mode?
26th June 2017, 11:13 PM |#431  
Flag Louisville,Ky

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeride34

Are there separate Internal/OS2SD modes in the latest recovery,
lineage-11.0.1-20170422-OS2SD-p500.zip
? If so, how do I change the mode?

Sorry, I forgot I use the previous twrp-multi which has both modes under the advanced menu. But you should still be able to view the os2sd partitions from the file manager. And I was mistaken about data format. It's f2fs, not ext4.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ibub For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ibub Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4.4, cm 11, optimus one, os2sd, p500

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)