FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][Treble][ALPHA][9.x] CypherOS Pie Huawei P10 Lite

3,115 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,094
 
By haky 86, Recognized Contributor on 26th August 2018, 02:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

This is CypherOS. An extension to pure Android. CypherOS tries maintain the purity of Android while offering useful features for users. The goal is to give the highest level of performance whilst achieving Simplicity.

Code:
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
Bugs:
  • Camera: it's work but not for flash.
  • Hotspot.
  • I'm working to fix those bugs and will be available once got usable build.

Installation Guide:
  • Download the latest Honor 9 Lite TWRP from this link, please do not use other TWRP recoveries are just a bad copy-paste stuff use the one I recommend!.
  • Reboot to TWRP.
  • Go to Wipe > run Format Data.
  • Reboot to TWRP again.
  • Wipe the following partitions: cache, data, dalivk and system.
  • Flash your favorite GAPPS.

Android 9.x
  • 07/09/2018
    • aoscp_hi6250-7.0.0-20180907-unofficial.zip
    • Fix error e1001, in case still persist, go back to twrp >resize system partition, flash aosp 8.1 by phhuson then my CypherOS.
    • NFC: fixed properly might get crashed but only for first time.

Kernel GPL:
  • I'm not violating any rules of xda, since Project Treble not required any changes to the whole kernel so all credits goes to Huawei.

XDA:DevDB Information
CypherOS Pie HI6250, ROM for the Huawei P10 Lite

Contributors
haky 86, flex1911, LuK1337 , phhusson
Source Code: http://github.com/hak86

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Emui 8.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Status: Testing
Stable Release Date: 2018-08-26
Beta Release Date: 2018-08-26

Created 2018-08-26
Last Updated 2018-08-25
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180825-234811.jpg
Views:	8114
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	4580939   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180825-234816.png
Views:	8102
Size:	187.6 KB
ID:	4580940   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180825-234828.png
Views:	7916
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	4580941   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180825-234842.png
Views:	7842
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	4580942  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to haky 86 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift haky 86 Ad-Free
 
 
26th August 2018, 02:39 AM |#2  
haky 86's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Hama (Syria)
Thanks Meter: 7,094
 
Donate to Me
More
** Note **
reserved
26th August 2018, 09:20 PM |#3  
W@k@M@nG's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 245
 
More
Thanks for your work.

When to flash the rom, after Reboot TWRP or after wiping cache, data, dalivk and system?
26th August 2018, 10:42 PM |#4  
haky 86's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Hama (Syria)
Thanks Meter: 7,094
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]@[email protected]

Thanks for your work.

When to flash the rom, after Reboot TWRP or after wiping cache, data, dalivk and system?

wiping cache, data, dalivk and system is after rebooting to twrp after "format data" . flashing a rom is post wiping, please do not wipe again post flash or will bootloop
27th August 2018, 08:45 AM |#5  
W@k@M@nG's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 245
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haky 86

wiping cache, data, dalivk and system is after rebooting to twrp after "format data" . flashing a rom is post wiping, please do not wipe again post flash or will bootloop

Got it. Thanx

Code:
Reboot to TWRP.
Go to Wipe > run Format Data.
Reboot to TWRP again.
Wipe the following partitions: cache, data, dalivk and system.
Flash ROM
Flash your favorite GAPPS.
27th August 2018, 09:41 AM |#6  
Junior Member
taiyuan
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
My cell phone is was-al00, can I use this ROM? "Twrp_honor9_lite_0.1.img" and "twrp_honor9_lite_0.2_test" that can be used?
27th August 2018, 11:34 AM |#7  
kisvagen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zirc
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Hello ! Is there a blurry ui ? Like statusbar in settings and etc .
The Following User Says Thank You to kisvagen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kisvagen Ad-Free
27th August 2018, 03:51 PM |#8  
haky 86's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Hama (Syria)
Thanks Meter: 7,094
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goujibing

My cell phone is was-al00, can I use this ROM? "Twrp_honor9_lite_0.1.img" and "twrp_honor9_lite_0.2_test" that can be used?

yes but it's better 0.2_test build, I use Honor 9 Lite twrp on my pra-lx1 without issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisvagen

Hello ! Is there a blurry ui ? Like statusbar in settings and etc .

atm no, it is an alpha rom.
27th August 2018, 06:36 PM |#9  
W@k@M@nG's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 245
 
More
Flashed the rom on my WAS-LX1A.
Working ok. Smooth and fast. No major issues yet.
Rooted with magisk 16.7.
Fingerprint and camera work.
Nfc is not available, just like in all other treble roms.
I was able to restore my apps and data with titanium. Was a backup from rremix n.
I flashed a lot of treble roms past few days and this is the first that works without major issues.
I hope you will continue working on this ROM and add some extra customizations in the future.

TWRP 0.2 test works good too. Seems to be decrypted. But I was not able to create a backup. Got error 255 fork.

edit :
I used pico gapss :
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...uilds-t3828141
The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected]@[email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected]@[email protected] Ad-Free
27th August 2018, 08:35 PM |#10  
kisvagen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zirc
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
So hwcomp disabled by default ? Thats why there no blurry ui?

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]@[email protected]

Flashed the rom on my WAS-LX1A.
Working ok. Smooth and fast. No major issues yet.
Rooted with magisk 16.7.
Fingerprint and camera work.
Nfc is not available, just like in all other treble roms.
I was able to restore my apps and data with titanium. Was a backup from rremix n.
I flashed a lot of treble roms past few days and this is the first that works without major issues.
I hope you will continue working on this ROM and add some extra customizations in the future.

TWRP 0.2 test works good too. Seems to be decrypted. But I was not able to create a backup. Got error 255 fork.

edit :
I used pico gapss :
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...uilds-t3828141

Check me pls ur developer settings and look for hwoverlay is enabled ( thats forces to render in cpu)
27th August 2018, 11:50 PM |#11  
W@k@M@nG's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 245
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kisvagen

So hwcomp disabled by default ? Thats why there no blurry ui?

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------



Check me pls ur developer settings and look for hwoverlay is enabled ( thats forces to render in cpu)

You mean this?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180828-004937.png
Views:	2674
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	4582464  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes