FORUMS

[ROM][OTA][8.1] LineageOS 15.1 for Huawei P10 Lite

2,514 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,534

By DarkJoker360, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 24th July 2019, 12:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

LineageOS 15.1 for Huawei P10 Lite

*** Stable Version ***

About
Code:
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. Lineage OS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Working
Code:
* Touchscreen * Adb / Mtp * Audio * Boot * Bluethoot * Internal/External storage * Sensors * Wifi * RIL * Camera * Video Encoder/Decoder * FP Gestures(Swipe Down for notification panel) * OTA updates
Installation
Code:
* you must also have this recovery version installed : TWRP * go to TWRP and do a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik/art cache) ! * install LineageOS ROM * boot the rom * reboot in TWRP and flash gapps and root (optional) * reboot system * Enjoy !!!
Update
Code:
* copy the new update of LineageOS to Internal/External Storage * reboot device to : TWRP * wipe cache & dalvik cache * install the new update of LineageOS * reboot to System * reboot system * Enjoy !!!
Download
NOTE: This rom has OTA updates feature, so you can also update from the Lineage updater
Credits:
@DarkDroiddev
@phhusson
@AndroidpaX
@haky 86
@ezio84

Please support my work, it's very important! Thanks
DONATIONS

Regards !

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS, ROM for the Huawei P10 Lite

Contributors
DarkJoker360
Source Code: http://github.com/DarkJoker360

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Emui 8.x with unlocked bootloader and TWRP
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 15.1
Stable Release Date: 2019-07-24

Created 2019-07-24
Last Updated 2019-07-24
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DarkJoker360 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th July 2019, 12:30 PM |#2  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Aradeo

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
24th July 2019, 08:24 PM |#3  
Flag Kuala Terengganu
Thanks Meter: 10

More
does this rom have navigation mode smartbar/fling? just like ressurection remix rom? btw can you tell more ROM customization tools from this rom please.

resurrection tools has:
status bar, quick settings, recents, lockscreen, animations, misc, interface, navigation, buttons, about.
25th July 2019, 04:54 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Is Oreo or Pie?, thanks anyway.
26th July 2019, 03:56 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have WAS-LX1 and this rom wont boot, I see only Lineage boot logo and after 15minutes device rebooting, over and over again
26th July 2019, 05:11 PM |#6  
Flag Sokobanja
Thanks Meter: 51

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret-Zero

Is Oreo or Pie?, thanks anyway.

Oreo 8.1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilec

I have WAS-LX1 and this rom wont boot, I see only Lineage boot logo and after 15minutes device rebooting, over and over again

Boot in recovery and wipe data, cache, dalvik and reboot.
The Following User Says Thank You to nemanjsb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nemanjsb Ad-Free
27th July 2019, 09:07 AM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemanjsb

Boot in recovery and wipe data, cache, dalvik and reboot.

it doesn't help, it's the same
9th August 2019, 05:25 PM |#8  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 7

Donate to Me
More
was same for me. but with Pretoriano80's twrp it works, but wipe data, cache, dalvik, system before install.
Sadly has some bugs (apps crashing randomly (eg speedtest.net), so can't use it, but looks so good
9th August 2019, 07:28 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Sadly i get bootloops just like with BootleggersROM 4.2. Couldn't flash AOSP 9.0 at all.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilec

Are there any custom ROMs that you have managed to successfully flash?
13th August 2019, 10:14 PM |#10  

More
Headphone issue.
Hi,

I am wondering if headphones issue was solved in the latest update?

Thanks.
14th August 2019, 02:47 PM |#11  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Aradeo

Donate to Me
More
New update with fixed FP gestures and August 2019 patches is up!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarkJoker360 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)