FORUMS

[ROM][10] LineageOS 17.1 for Huawei P10 Lite

2,429 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,251

By DarkJoker360, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 9th March 2020, 02:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

LineageOS 17.1 for Huawei P10 Lite

*** Stable Version ***

About
Code:
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. Lineage OS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Working
Code:
* Touchscreen * Adb / Mtp * Audio * Boot * Bluethoot * Internal/External storage * Sensors * Wifi * RIL * Camera * Android 10 gestures * NFC * FP gestures
Not Working
Code:
* Offline charge (It works by switching to permissive selinux)
Installation
Code:
* you must also have this recovery version installed : TWRP * go to TWRP and do a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik/art cache) ! * reboot to bootloader * extract Lineage.zip * run: fastboot flash system <drag system.img here> * reboot to TWRP * reboot to TWRP * flash gapps(optional) * flash root(optional) * flash los_patches_warsaw.zip NOTE: this zip is needed for having a working build. DO NOT IGNORE IT ! * reboot system * Enjoy !!!
Update
Code:
* extract the new update of AOSP * reboot device to : TWRP * wipe cache, dalvik cache and system * reboot to bootloader * extract Lineage.zip * run: fastboot flash system <drag system.img here> * reboot to TWRP * install gapps(optional, needed it you previously had it) * install los_patches_warsaw.zip * NOTE: this zip is needed for having a working build. DO NOT IGNORE IT ! * reboot to System * Enjoy !!!
Download
Credits:
@phhusson
@Flex1911
@haky 86
@DIl3mm4
@Hami_Do

Please support my work, it's very important! Thanks
DONATIONS

Regards !

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS, ROM for the Huawei P10 Lite

Contributors
DarkJoker360
Source Code: http://github.com/DarkJoker360

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Emui 8.x with Unlocked bootloader and TWRP installed
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 17.1
Stable Release Date: 2020-03-09

Created 2020-03-09
Last Updated 2020-03-09
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DarkJoker360 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2020, 02:07 PM |#2  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Aradeo

Donate to Me
More
** Reserved **

NOTE: If get error 70 while flashing gapps resize system in TWRP !

Screnshots
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200309-125638_Impostazioni.png
Views:	2396
Size:	138.0 KB
ID:	4967491   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200308_221241_834.jpg
Views:	2398
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	4967493  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkJoker360 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2020, 04:25 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
just installed this rom after repairing my display and replacing the battery. The rom is smooth and don't seem to have problems till now.
The only thing i noticed is the fingerprint doesn't work.. but i can't say if it's a my problem, i could've attached bad the flat cable.
10th March 2020, 05:56 PM |#4  
Flag Aradeo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chueven

just installed this rom after repairing my display and replacing the battery. The rom is smooth and don't seem to have problems till now.
The only thing i noticed is the fingerprint doesn't work.. but i can't say if it's a my problem, i could've attached bad the flat cable.

Here it is working as expected.
14th March 2020, 05:48 PM |#6  

More
Why all roms for p10 lite have Magisk 19.3 and not latest version? And everyone recommend against updating.

Does your version of Lineage support microG?
15th March 2020, 04:20 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thanks!
You said fingerprint gestures work, but does fingerprint work for unclocking the phone? That is the one thing I need to know before installing. Great work though!
15th March 2020, 11:36 PM |#8  
Flag Aradeo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by popescucr

Why all roms for p10 lite have Magisk 19.3 and not latest version? And everyone recommend against updating.

Does your version of Lineage support microG?

No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minecrafted

You said fingerprint gestures work, but does fingerprint work for unclocking the phone? That is the one thing I need to know before installing. Great work though!

Yes

A good news guys, offline charging has been fixed !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200315_215454.jpg
Views:	878
Size:	252.2 KB
ID:	4972217  
17th March 2020, 04:59 PM |#9  

More
@DarkJoker360 I installed it today. It is great. Ringtones and other sound are missing, must download to work.

EDIT: Solved previous issue with format data to decrypt.
19th March 2020, 10:08 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hi, ive been stuck at installing open gapps.
I get eror 70 insufficent storage space on /system.
I used pico package.
I have WAS-LX1 32GB.

I saw someone had this problem in the aosp thread, and the solution is repartitioning system. Any help on how to do it the safe way?

Thanks!
19th March 2020, 10:32 AM |#11  
Flag Aradeo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by csoller

Hi, ive been stuck at installing open gapps.
I get eror 70 insufficent storage space on /system.

I used pico package.

I have WAS-LX1 32GB.

Any idea?
Thanks!

Resize system in TWRP.
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkJoker360 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)