FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Wanted] OEMINFO C342 for P10Lite

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By bu3304, Junior Member on 1st June 2017, 05:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everybody. I am looking for the oeminfo's file for p10 lite in order to debrand my phone as for my ex P9 Lite and ex P8 Lite.
French Carrier Orange : WAS-LX1AC109B100
I want c432 to debrand and enable dual sim option
Thanks in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to bu3304 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bu3304 Ad-Free

1st June 2017, 06:16 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 664

More
Hello,
If you find it please tell me !
Thank you
2nd June 2017, 02:16 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu3304

Hello everybody. I am looking for the oeminfo's file for p10 lite in order to debrand my phone as for my ex P9 Lite and ex P8 Lite.
French Carrier Orange : WAS-LX1AC109B100
I want c432 to debrand and enable dual sim option
Thanks in advance

How do you debrand ? I want debrand mine
2nd June 2017, 04:58 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 664

More
Hello,

I just unbranded mine and enabled Dual SIM.
I have to say it is not free... but the seller support is really great.

So from a bricked one (see my other topic) I revived it with DC Phoenix.
and then with DC-Unlocker seller'ss help, with HCU Client + DC Phoenix we succeeded to flash unbranded C432B105 ROM, and then enable the second SIM slot.

DC Phoenix is for flashing ROMs from DC-Unlocker's support area.
HCU Client is for changing values like Vendor, Country, Model...

I can't be very specific about the exact procedure (I'll let you guess why...) but the things I can tell :

1/ Flashed Warsaw-L01_C432B105_Firmware_United Kingdom_Nonspecific_Android7.0_EMUI5.1.APP with DC Phoenix (Fastboot mode and then Upgrade mode)
2/ Flashed Warsaw-L21A_C432B105_update_data_customization_hw_eu.APP with DC Phoenix (Upgrade mode only, no need for fastboot mode)
3/ Changed some values with HCU Client like :
- Model name : WAS-L01A -> WAS-L21A (not sure it was really usefull, a guess from P10 with its VTR-L09 and VTR-L29)
- Vendor : orange (default phone value from my carrier) -> hw (need to fit the custom APP flashed in step 2)
- Country : all (default phone value from my carrier) -> eu (need to fit the custom APP flashed in step 2)
- SIM card mode : Dual SIM (was already set to dual but forced it again, not sure it was usefull)
- ... (you'll have to guess what and why you have to guess it...)

You'll need 15 credits for DC Phoenix and 8 credits for HCU client... you can think it is expensive, but yesterday my phone was bricked, so his help and support saved my phone, and my day!

Don't ask me to upload my OEMinfo partition as I won't unlock again my bootloader (the crappy message at boot is just not for me...), I won't flash TWRP.

It is not a hidden promotion message, it is just to tell there is an alternative solution to unbrand it and add Dual SIM support.

Bye!
9th June 2017, 08:16 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
It's OK, I'm in no hurry. I will wait for a totally free alternative like for my ex p8 and p9 lite
10th June 2017, 11:12 AM |#6  
Flag Katowice
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu3304

It's OK, I'm in no hurry. I will wait for a totally free alternative like for my ex p8 and p9 lite

OEMINFO
WAS-LX1C432B102
mega.nz/#!56R1XDxT!90J3Hpii00f3IZR-6nJ8wYHS-2QMW9wjw9LyUCpMF8s[/url]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Przemoxy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Przemoxy Ad-Free
10th June 2017, 06:53 PM |#7  
Flag Katowice

More
I need PRODUCT partition backup WAS-LX1
11th June 2017, 10:42 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemoxy

OEMINFO
WAS-LX1C432B102
mega.nz/#!56R1XDxT!90J3Hpii00f3IZR-6nJ8wYHS-2QMW9wjw9LyUCpMF8s[/url]

Thank You very Much. I try today.

I can't use your file with TWRP.
16th June 2017, 10:25 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More
I tried under TWRP to restore with the file
Don't work and brick the phone : only reboot in Erecovery Mode
Erecovery et Huawei Suite do not recognize the device
By luck device exchanged by operator Orange. I prefer to wait until the XDA community interferes with this model.
16th June 2017, 04:18 PM |#10  

More
Deleted, error post.
21st July 2017, 12:44 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
HELP please!
HELP please!
Any one could give me a TWRP full backup (with data partition) of P10 Lite WAS-LX1AC02B113, please? My phone isn't working, I had a full backup of my device except (data partition) then restored another backup (to enable dual sim from here) and it was corrupted so! now after restoring my official backup I have 2 problems: 1 Sound isn't working. 2 Boot logo changed to "Android" not the Huawei animated video

Any help, please?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
p10 lite, p10lite, was-lx1a

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)