[Wanted] OEMINFO C342 for P10Lite

Search This thread

bu3304

Apr 5, 2008
Hello everybody. I am looking for the oeminfo's file for p10 lite in order to debrand my phone as for my ex P9 Lite and ex P8 Lite.
French Carrier Orange : WAS-LX1AC109B100
I want c432 to debrand and enable dual sim option
Thanks in advance

Reactions: klsystem1

aburezk

Mar 18, 2017
Hello everybody. I am looking for the oeminfo's file for p10 lite in order to debrand my phone as for my ex P9 Lite and ex P8 Lite.
Thanks in advance
How do you debrand ? I want debrand mine

Orphee

Jan 31, 2008
Google Pixel 8
Hello,

I just unbranded mine and enabled Dual SIM.
I have to say it is not free... but the seller support is really great.

So from a bricked one (see my other topic) I revived it with DC Phoenix.
and then with DC-Unlocker seller'ss help, with HCU Client + DC Phoenix we succeeded to flash unbranded C432B105 ROM, and then enable the second SIM slot.

DC Phoenix is for flashing ROMs from DC-Unlocker's support area.
HCU Client is for changing values like Vendor, Country, Model...

I can't be very specific about the exact procedure (I'll let you guess why...) but the things I can tell :

1/ Flashed Warsaw-L01_C432B105_Firmware_United Kingdom_Nonspecific_Android7.0_EMUI5.1.APP with DC Phoenix (Fastboot mode and then Upgrade mode)
2/ Flashed Warsaw-L21A_C432B105_update_data_customization_hw_eu.APP with DC Phoenix (Upgrade mode only, no need for fastboot mode)
3/ Changed some values with HCU Client like :
- Model name : WAS-L01A -> WAS-L21A (not sure it was really usefull, a guess from P10 with its VTR-L09 and VTR-L29)
- Vendor : orange (default phone value from my carrier) -> hw (need to fit the custom APP flashed in step 2)
- Country : all (default phone value from my carrier) -> eu (need to fit the custom APP flashed in step 2)
- SIM card mode : Dual SIM (was already set to dual but forced it again, not sure it was usefull)
- ... (you'll have to guess what and why you have to guess it...)

You'll need 15 credits for DC Phoenix and 8 credits for HCU client... you can think it is expensive, but yesterday my phone was bricked, so his help and support saved my phone, and my day!

Don't ask me to upload my OEMinfo partition as I won't unlock again my bootloader (the crappy message at boot is just not for me...), I won't flash TWRP.

It is not a hidden promotion message, it is just to tell there is an alternative solution to unbrand it and add Dual SIM support.

Bye!

Last edited:

bu3304

Apr 5, 2008
It's OK, I'm in no hurry. I will wait for a totally free alternative like for my ex p8 and p9 lite

bu3304

Apr 5, 2008
I tried under TWRP to restore with the file
Don't work and brick the phone : only reboot in Erecovery Mode
Erecovery et Huawei Suite do not recognize the device
By luck device exchanged by operator Orange. I prefer to wait until the XDA community interferes with this model.

saprey

Jul 16, 2017
HELP please!

HELP please!
Any one could give me a TWRP full backup (with data partition) of P10 Lite WAS-LX1AC02B113, please? My phone isn't working, I had a full backup of my device except (data partition) then restored another backup (to enable dual sim from here) and it was corrupted so! now after restoring my official backup I have 2 problems: 1 Sound isn't working. 2 Boot logo changed to "Android" not the Huawei animated video

Any help, please?

rambik33

May 2, 2016
Minsk
HELP please!
Any one could give me a TWRP full backup (with data partition) of P10 Lite WAS-LX1AC02B113, please? My phone isn't working, I had a full backup of my device except (data partition) then restored another backup (to enable dual sim from here) and it was corrupted so! now after restoring my official backup I have 2 problems: 1 Sound isn't working. 2 Boot logo changed to "Android" not the Huawei animated video

Any help, please?

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=824139&view=findpost&p=62856493

Do as I do, google translator to help.

Morphine1

Sep 23, 2014
Andalusia.
Did you guys manage succesfully to convert to dualsim from singlesim the huawei P10 Lite?

I need it but there's no clear info.

Please help.

Harlock1978

Jun 8, 2013
Originally Posted by stefanwe92

I don´t have extracted update.app because idk how to get partition table from P10 Lite (WAS-LX1A), but I have uploaded a full backup of my p10Lite from TWRP(w/o data-partition) here: twrp_backup_was-lx1a-c432-b102twrp_backup_was-lx1a-c432-b102 <-- I used highest compression level from twrp, so the download is not sooo big

Maybe this can help you

Edit:
On another thread somebody suggested it is Single SIM, you have to try after doing a backup of your for safety

Morphine1

Sep 23, 2014
Andalusia.
Hello guys, I will explain my case and see how can you help me.

Model and rom: was lx1ac02b114

Carrier vodafone: single sim

Here is the link to another OEMINFO C432, this should be Dual SIM.

Modified the oeminfo backup and inserted the above provided oeminfo WAS-LX1C432B102 by @harlock1987

Restored this modded oeminfo via twrp.

Downloaded the full rom C432 and tried to install via holding three buttons but it failed at 5%

Had to unlock the bootloader again, got relocked.

Restored the first original twrp backup and now the nfc is blinking

I've read a lot googling , got the concepts, know how to do it but I have a lot of points to study and it's not clear.

Can anyone help me out? Again, was lx1ac02b114 vodafone, need working dualsim and stable system. I'm from Spain.

Please, any help is much appreciated!! Just need someone to guide me in the right direction with the right files, that's all.

Last edited:

Harlock1978

Jun 8, 2013
I need the telephone to work, so I will do some test when I'll be in holiday. The method to debrand P10 and P10plus use a modded recovery that probably solve the error at 5%, but I don't know how to create one.
I'm wondering if extracting the different partition from update.app using update extractor and then flash them through fastboot would work.

If you tipe *#*#2846579#*#* then you find a menu with SDcard upgrade, to force the update, but on a forum about P9 they said that the 3 part that you download with firmware finder should have been so:

/dload/UPDATE.APP
/dload/dt/default/update_data_dt_default.app
/dload/hw/eu/update_data_hw_eu.app
/dload/hw/normal/update_data_hw_normal.app

but the data update only have a data directory and no update.app and the hw has both update.app and a data directory of 680 Mbyte full with programs.

Any suggestion?

Reactions: Morphine1

Morphine1

Sep 23, 2014
Andalusia.
I'm wondering if extracting the different partition from update.app using update extractor and then flash them through fastboot would work.

I've extracted each files using huawei extractor.

As my my bootloader said it was unlocked but actually was relocked, any attempt to flash system img was giving error

Took me a while to realize the phone was lying about being unlocked and thought about reunlocking it again. But was too late and had to sleep.

Gonna flash system img via fastboot command later on and report here, hopefully we will manage to do it.

So if I restore those oeminfo files C432 I should flash a C432 rom aswell, right?

Would that be enough?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's OK, I'm in no hurry. I will wait for a totally free alternative like for my ex p8 and p9 lite

OEMINFO
    WAS-LX1C432B102
    mega.nz/#!56R1XDxT!90J3Hpii00f3IZR-6nJ8wYHS-2QMW9wjw9LyUCpMF8s[/url]
    Here is the link to another OEMINFO C432, this should be Dual SIM.
    Thanks in advance
    I need the telephone to work, so I will do some test when I'll be in holiday. The method to debrand P10 and P10plus use a modded recovery that probably solve the error at 5%, but I don't know how to create one.

If you tipe *#*#2846579#*#* then you find a menu with SDcard upgrade, to force the update, but on a forum about P9 they said that the 3 part that you download with firmware finder should have been so:

/dload/UPDATE.APP
    /dload/dt/default/update_data_dt_default.app
    /dload/hw/eu/update_data_hw_eu.app
    /dload/hw/normal/update_data_hw_normal.app

but the data update only have a data directory and no update.app and the hw has both update.app and a data directory of 680 Mbyte full with programs.

Any suggestion?