Here is a guide for anyone that wants to keep root with SafetyNet verified on Huawei P10 and P10+, also here you will find how to install/update P10 and P10+ firmware.
- Unlocked Bootloader(BEFORE&AFTER YOU INSTALL FIRMWARE)
- TWRP recovery for P10(AFTER INSTALLING FIRMWARE) : https://.xda-.com/p10/development/testers-twrp-t3585256
- Make a back up of system,products,vendor,boot,etc. in twrp(optional,but recommended)
Now,the steps :
1. Install your stock firmware(or update) : http://www.stechguide.com/?s=huawei+p10 (read the steps in there carefully and see if your build number matches the one on the site!)
STEP 1 IS NOT NEEDED IF YOU NEVER TRIED TO ROOT YOUR P10!
2. After you installed your desired firmware go ahead and unlock bootloader again(this will factory reset your device)and install TWRP recovery.
3. Download Magisk v12,Magisk Manager and uninstaller and flash Magisk v12 with TWRP and then install Magisk Manager.
Magisk v12: https://forum.xda-developers.com/att...2&d=1490916845
Magisk manager for v12: http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/topjohn...-apk-download/
I found a way to install v13 on p10,p10 plus,not sure if p10 lite also :
Go in magisk manager(magisk v12) and check the "Keep force encryption" and "Keep dm-verity" boxes,and then press install/update (if this doesnt work),download a terminal emulator(https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roidterm&hl=en) and type this :
su echo KEEPVERITY=true>>/data/.magisk echo KEEPFORCEENCRYPT=true>>/data/.magisk